•  

• iBotModz CBox

beamer30's Content

There have been 17 items by beamer30 (Search limited from 29-March 23)

Sort by                Order  

#44594 What do you use halo 3 tags for?

Posted by beamer30 on 14 September 2008 - 01:41 PM in Help Desk

I see the list in the modding section but how is it usefull?

#38307 Not detecting my harddrive? :(

Posted by beamer30 on 06 August 2008 - 01:59 PM in Help Desk

I went there signed up and went to the downloads section and there was no map files :?

they didnt evem have much of a forum :/

they did have the whole halo game which i tried to download but the link was dead so id be very greatful if you uploaded them :D

EDIT: Okay i got all the maps so im set and just thanks you guys for all the help im soooooo greatful :) :) :)

#38299 Not detecting my harddrive? :(

Posted by beamer30 on 06 August 2008 - 01:38 PM in Help Desk

OH! i get it haha sorry im very new to all this:)

Hmm but i dont have a cd drive i can use would it be possiable for someone to uplaod a folder with all the maps id be soo greatful :)

#38266 Not detecting my harddrive? :(

Posted by beamer30 on 05 August 2008 - 10:46 PM in Help Desk

OMGosh Thanks sooo much thats what i did the first time that i wasnt doing! :) its times like these that make me withe there was a thanks or rep button cuz you totaly helped me man! :) :) :)

Oh and before i go i have one more question after i extract my maps when i try to open them in sandbox i get this error:

Map folder has not been set

Can someone tell me how to fix and why this happens?

#38263 Not detecting my harddrive? :(

Posted by beamer30 on 05 August 2008 - 10:19 PM in Help Desk

no i have a 20gb so i dont understand why its not working :/

OH i extracted the whole 3rd partition of the xbox could this have done anything?

#38261 Not detecting my harddrive? :(

Posted by beamer30 on 05 August 2008 - 10:09 PM in Help Desk

Update okay so i went out and baught a new harddrive and it was working even connected to xsata the first time but wont now :?

the onlt difference betweeen the time it conected and now it wont was it said found driver and installed some usb thing... any ideas?

#37976 Not detecting my harddrive? :(

Posted by beamer30 on 04 August 2008 - 04:15 PM in Help Desk

if your xSata is plugged into your computer and is on the xbox. your 360 shouldn't find your HDD

the computer is now able to access the HDD and not your 360.

unplug your cable from your 360 and your 360 will restart. and now your should be able to see your HDD on your 360 now :D

plug it in and you can access your HDD from your computer. and not your 360

It was at first and it didnt come up on my 360 but i still couldnt acess it on my pc and now i UNPLUGGED the xsata so it is no longer connected to my 360 and plugged in just the harddrive but it still doesnt come up on my 360 :(

#37972 Not detecting my harddrive? :(

Posted by beamer30 on 04 August 2008 - 04:06 PM in Help Desk

I removed the xsata because it wasnt working and plugged in my harddrive normaly, but when i start up the console it isnt recognized as a hardrive anymore! it doesnt even say its plugged in! :(

Does anyone know what i should do now cuz i dont have the money for a new harddrive and well telling my dad i broke his harddrive isnt really something i want to do :(

#37966 Not detecting my harddrive? :(

Posted by beamer30 on 04 August 2008 - 02:34 PM in Help Desk

i have everything plugged in correctly but niether Xport or Xplorer will detect my harddrive :( i am running windows vista and on my task icons safetly remove hardware detects that the harddrive is connected but it does not show up in the "my computer" folder :( can anyone help me?

oh yeh and im connecting via xstata

EDIT:

With Xploere i get the error: could not find a fatx drive to open

With Xport Nothing shows up to select

#36565 New modding idea

Posted by beamer30 on 28 July 2008 - 03:25 PM in Help Desk

but that will just be making it more complicated than it already is you maybe should just get xsata and not be cheap lol ;)

I just baught one hahaha :)

#36142 New modding idea

Posted by beamer30 on 26 July 2008 - 12:16 PM in Help Desk

1st idea dosent work you cant save data to a removable disk and the second comes in the form of a xploder transfer cable you plug your mem card into one end and the other is usb ;)

I see well here's another idea: Some gamedisks the xbox 360 runs contain exe files so would it be possiable to make a signer for exe files and then with the USB and the harddrive plugged in run Xport 360 right off the 360 and walla transfer files :)

Just some ideas for thaught

#36035 New modding idea

Posted by beamer30 on 26 July 2008 - 12:20 AM in Help Desk

Hmmm..... Why not whats stopping you? I mean why not just port Xplorer 360 to run off the 360 and bam transfered! :) Heres the concept instead of using a direct transfer you use a middle man aka the usbd storage device.

EDIT: Holy Cow I had an apiphany or however you spell it. Okay so what if you unplug your harddrive plug in the USB storage device and select it to save your games on! Unfortunately I am withought an xbox for the next wee and can't try. If this fails you could always take apart a xbox memory unit and hopefuly there's away to convert the USB to plug into that! :)

Just some ideas to ponder :)

#36032 mini halo 3 guy?

Posted by beamer30 on 26 July 2008 - 12:03 AM in H3 Modding

Okay thanks guys :)

#36031 New modding idea

Posted by beamer30 on 25 July 2008 - 11:52 PM in Help Desk

Okay well i had this idea to elimate the need for an xsata or xport. For about 5$ you can get a 250mb usb storage device. Would it be possiable to plug this directly into the xbox remove the halo files onto the storage unit and plug it into the pc mod the files and then inject them back into the xbox? This could save some people 60$ on a xport or xsata :)

EDIT: sorry accidently posted in the wrong section could a mod please move to halo 3 modding :)

#35685 mini halo 3 guy?

Posted by beamer30 on 25 July 2008 - 03:31 AM in H3 Modding

Well its either their standing positions or its edited in.

I'll tell you after I watch it.

Edit: Never saw a small guy ones, at what time does it show him?

OH soo sorry I meant episode 2 right at the part with the experiments

#35680 mini halo 3 guy?

Posted by beamer30 on 25 July 2008 - 02:41 AM in H3 Modding

in episode 3 of spoof ex machina they do a couple of scenes with a really small halo character does anyone have amy information on this?

#35230 [SmokiestGrunl]Demo Derbi

Posted by beamer30 on 23 July 2008 - 01:35 PM in Mods

the links dont work for me :/