•  

• iBotModz CBox

T3RROR's Content

There have been 5 items by T3RROR (Search limited from 28-April 23)

Sort by                Order  

#127485 Reach Custom Finder

Posted by T3RROR on 03 February 2011 - 03:52 PM in Halo Reach

I don't really play Reach that often, but when I do it would be neat.

And give each gametype a 5 star rating system thing. I don't want to be joining games that do nothing but spawn me inside a killzone...

Thats a good idea, thanks.

#127472 Reach Custom Finder

Posted by T3RROR on 02 February 2011 - 11:42 PM in Halo Reach

I don't know many that would take advantage of the service, unless you had an amazing word of mouth.

I never cared for the Halo 3 version of that type of service, but maybe I don't understand the size of the market for this type of request.

I've posted this on a few forums, but thanks for your input. If I get a lot of feedback with people looking for this, I'll defiantly do it.

#127470 Reach Custom Finder

Posted by T3RROR on 02 February 2011 - 11:30 PM in Halo Reach

I thought somebody would have made this by now, but there's currently no site (that I know of) to match you up with other players that are looking to play custom games with you. I am a PHP web developer and would be more that able to create such a site. I'm looking for anyone that would like to help, you dont have to have any programming/webdev experience however it would be greatly appreciated. I could have this site done in a matter of days. I just want to know if this is something people would be interested it.

#122781 The Concussion Rifle

Posted by T3RROR on 16 August 2010 - 03:31 AM in Halo Reach

This is legit, I found a video. Look at the guys secondary and he even shoots it (at 1:28). It must be the upgraded brute shot because it looks like a grenade that he shoots.

#117250 .:offical Show Off Ur Desktop Thread:.

Posted by T3RROR on 06 May 2010 - 09:24 PM in Off-Topic

Posted Image