•  

• iBotModz CBox

Zephdo's Content

There have been 9 items by Zephdo (Search limited from 20-May 23)

Sort by                Order  

#75228 Owning a Devkit

Posted by Zephdo on 17 March 2009 - 01:41 PM in H3 Modding

Halodude. Your have dont nothing productive with a devkit from what I have seen. And the way you act on these forums are very immature. What is 1 reason People should care that you can do a shader swap or a model swap. People could do these things since halo PC. How exactly are you any different from people like detox or darkshallfall that actually benefit the community? And the whole modding clan idea is just your own little attempt at looking professional in front of others. Huddling little groups of people that look up to you because you try to show the impression that your some sort of "UBER LEET MODDER!". Really now, why should we care?

#64832 Halo 3 Dev Mods!

Posted by Zephdo on 03 February 2009 - 08:29 PM in H3 Modding

Why are people flaming? im just trying to help and get some money to help even more in the future.

Thats dumb why do a service for money that you can't even doo <_<

#63554 RollerCoaster 2

Posted by Zephdo on 28 January 2009 - 06:49 PM in H3 Modding

I understand why people can be a little hesitant in trusting shot, but it is hard for him to change when you guys are being dicks everytime he makes a post. By insulting him you make yourself seem immature which in this case is ridiculous. Some of you need to learn that grudges never get you any where, you'll just never know if you could have had a good friend.

I havent checked this out yet, but your still of my freinds list if you could invite me some time, i would like to check it out along with a few other things i've missed of yours.

(Korupt Data - I have plenty of xbox live accounts from when i stole them, i would be more than happy to give you one if you would like. Pm me if you would like me to look for you one.)

Only reason people are dicks to him in this thread is because he lied once again and never learns his lessen.

#63422 4 of My H3 Films

Posted by Zephdo on 28 January 2009 - 09:24 AM in Halo 3 / ODST

Yea, capture cards are extremely expensive,
    just use what your doing, its fine,

dont listen to venom

im with xpargas, go with eathalo

#62979 Modding vid service?

Posted by Zephdo on 25 January 2009 - 07:20 PM in H3 Modding

I'll do it. whats ur aim or msn?

#61250 Offline NXE Resigner

Posted by Zephdo on 16 January 2009 - 04:17 PM in Help Desk

i am running it as admin

#61083 Offline NXE Resigner

Posted by Zephdo on 15 January 2009 - 05:41 PM in Help Desk

Mine also does online/offline cotainers. It took me a while to work the kinks out of it too lol.

dark i tried your resigner and used this kv but nothing i hex rehash and resign but the map refuses to show up.

#60906 Offline NXE Resigner

Posted by Zephdo on 14 January 2009 - 07:21 PM in Help Desk

i have tried to get a working resigner but i have had no luck. i have tried all the resigners and kvs i can find for nxe but none of them will work. Can anyone help me?

#47891 Modded GamerTag

Posted by Zephdo on 10 October 2008 - 01:36 PM in Xbox

Only a small group of people know how to do this. Their will not be a tutorial released. You can copy a gamertag it was shown in the video. Many people tried to do this an failed, I bet the same will go for this eli fellow.