•  

• iBotModz CBox

ILIKEPIE 2's Content

There have been 5 items by ILIKEPIE 2 (Search limited from 10-May 23)

Sort by                Order  

#34596 ok, all i do is contribute to this forum! why the hell was i banned!...

Posted by ILIKEPIE 2 on 18 July 2008 - 06:27 PM in Off-Topic

xpargas you hacked our other site with a password list. Your not welcome here. Go home.

Blackhornet, please PM me your account old username, email on file, and desired email

I didnt hack anything i dont even know how, the only thing i did was ask they guy that hacked it the first time to make me a moderator. thats all i did, it was fun for a while just have ing my name blue but i didnt do anything bad to the site.

#34502 ok, all i do is contribute to this forum! why the hell was i banned!...

Posted by ILIKEPIE 2 on 18 July 2008 - 05:58 PM in Off-Topic

My account got banned too (Xpargas) I was warrned by Dark slipstream and i didnt do anything else, then i came back the next day and i was banned.

#34477 Anyone want me to make them a mod?

Posted by ILIKEPIE 2 on 18 July 2008 - 05:51 PM in H3 Modding

Cold Storage

10 monitors on one side and 10 monitors on the other side

tons of mist that makes it hard to see

20 tentacles hanging from the ceiling

the FX gloomy on

tons of little flood guys that cover the floor and then 6 big tank flood

and then bubbles everywhere

and for a gametype-

make the beam rifle the primary weapon and a Fuel rod secondary

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    can you do these?

I will do it but you have to make the map, im to lazy.

When you are done with it just send it to my GT Xpargas and tell me everything you want changed

(example) Frag grenade- Elite clone, Plasma grenade-flood form.... and so on

#33670 Anyone want me to make them a mod?

Posted by ILIKEPIE 2 on 17 July 2008 - 11:50 PM in H3 Modding

yes plzzz i would like to have a mode on vallhalla but with tonz of those blue and red lights but a lot and lots of trees some water falls and clones in a army with spartins and elits together. i know when your moding you have a limited amount so just put as much as you can. so thank you so much :good:

This is xpargas, i got banned, im not going to make that for you because it sound lame and pointless i will only do maps that sound intresting and have not alredy been done. Think of something original and i will do it for you

#33600 my first mod completed

Posted by ILIKEPIE 2 on 17 July 2008 - 09:46 PM in H3 Modding

bobshminkle did not mod this, he doesnt know how, he just makes the maps and get people to mod them.
    I have modded 2 maps for him so i know he didnt mod this