•  

• iBotModz CBox

Aerial Ac3's Content

There have been 1 items by Aerial Ac3 (Search limited from 11-May 23)

Sort by                Order  

#131683 It was fun.

Posted by Aerial Ac3 on 31 October 2011 - 06:13 PM in News

God. Losing this site feels like Im losing my very own child. I remembered staying up days and nights trying to learn how to mod both Halo 2 and Halo 3. Using the good ol' export 360 tool from Codejunkies in order to dock my hard drive. Fighting over the first resigner and having people actually sell them to people when we can get them free. I remember seeing pictures of snowhalla when Halo 3 was in its prime, thinking I wanna do that one day, and being turned down cause I would need a dev kit when now we have J-tags. The sligstorm conspiracy if he was actually a real modder or just stole mods. And one name that stands out the most is SmokiestGrunl. Hes the one who got me started on Halo 2 modding, this guy made some amazing tutorials and unlike people now a days who just shib shab tutorials on how to mod and asking them for help, they just ignore you and wish the best. If you pm'ed this guy he would tell you how to do it. I swear there was no other place better than iBotmodz to go for your modding needs. As it was my first modding site, it was also my favorite. And among se7ensins and Xbox360-tampers (when they were in business) it was also the most user friendly. So long to such a great community, Im gonna miss occasionally coming on here to get hit by massive nostalgia. Shout out to khaosmaster or bigkillerjoe whatever you name might be now haha. It was fun guys.

- Aerial