•  

• iBotModz CBox

littlechikon's Content

There have been 35 items by littlechikon (Search limited from 08-May 23)

Sort by                Order  

#98504 USB virus... heelp

Posted by littlechikon on 09 July 2009 - 06:44 PM in Help Desk

you could try using unstopable copier to get some files off it.

I'm googling it right now =]

Edit: Didnt work

#98474 [VB]How do I generate random numbers and letters?

Posted by littlechikon on 09 July 2009 - 03:04 PM in Programs

=O thanks

#98471 [VB]How do I generate random numbers and letters?

Posted by littlechikon on 09 July 2009 - 02:53 PM in Programs

I need to make a program that generates 5 random numbers and letters, in VB9 but I am having trouble. Can someone help me ? =]

#98467 USB virus... heelp

Posted by littlechikon on 09 July 2009 - 02:25 PM in Help Desk

no i dont have to restart my computer. I tried it on another computer and nothing. Its not drivers either since it worked at one point.

#98461 USB virus... heelp

Posted by littlechikon on 09 July 2009 - 01:41 PM in Help Desk

Alright so i restored my computer and put a lot of stuff on my Corsair 16gb Flash Voyager. When i first plugged it in my newly restored computer i opened it up and it wouldnt let me copy things to my desktop. Then it changed from drive label "Corsair" to removable disk f. when i try and click on the disk it says "insert a disk into drive f". I unplugged the usb and plugged it into another usb port. It came up as corsair and then the same thing happened. I also tried in safe mode and it came up as removable disk f. I have really important things on this drive that i need to get off. Is there anyway? Thanks

#73202 How many kills did you get on your first H3 game?

Posted by littlechikon on 07 March 2009 - 11:20 PM in Halo 3 / ODST

http://www.bungie.ne...3...I Chikon II

25 and 14 ^-^

#73107 Funniest add ever...

Posted by littlechikon on 07 March 2009 - 04:55 PM in Graphics

Where is the "add"? All I see is a torrent and an ad.

wow.... your actually funny! OHHHHH sorry i meant ad. i didnt know i had to punctuate and be completely literate online. my bahd.

#73087 Funniest add ever...

Posted by littlechikon on 07 March 2009 - 04:32 PM in Graphics

Funniest add I've ever seen =]

Posted Image

#73083 Mythic Map Pack Resigned Live file

Posted by littlechikon on 07 March 2009 - 04:26 PM in H3 Modding

deffinatley not... =]

#72591 Free mythic map contest.

Posted by littlechikon on 04 March 2009 - 10:23 PM in Halo 3 / ODST

Yeah theres a small game shop around here and they never really check anything :]

Just slice the top of the plastic covering the case open and bend the case so you can stick your fingers in and take out the code =D

#72555 2v2 Signatures

Posted by littlechikon on 04 March 2009 - 07:52 PM in Graphics

Umm may i ask what 2v2 is? also looks pretty neat.

2 versus 2? lol

#72465 Get me a 50

Posted by littlechikon on 04 March 2009 - 11:02 AM in Halo 3 / ODST

Stop bummping this,its over he is not here anymore.

1) i wouldn't call it a bump since there were multiple posts before me. 2) if you would call it a bump then stop being a hypocrite and you stop bumping it. 3) isnt it so cool how i make these lists! <3

#72464 Mythic maps anyone?

Posted by littlechikon on 04 March 2009 - 10:59 AM in Halo 3 / ODST

He means the extermination, perfection and killtacular I would have thought.

Yes thats what i mean. I haven't played a map with a sword yet either so idk how to get that. Maybe Sandbox has one since i've only played SWAT on that so far. Also im having more trouble then you can imagine with the 2 kills from the grave on orbital. I stick someone then they kill me and then they blow up and i dont get a kill from the grave. ='[

#72396 Get me a 50

Posted by littlechikon on 03 March 2009 - 11:34 PM in Halo 3 / ODST

He is a Newbie he thinks that its possible to get from 20 something to 50 with proably over 100 ExP is Impossible
    Example: I Have a 49 Brigadear <-(Second Accont) i decide lets get a 50 it took over 50 games of doubles winning unless you want to buy a account just give up.
    I will sell you won but you better hurry up its going fast!! if you dont buy it someone will trade mythic for a 50!

1) It is so possible for him to get to from 20-50 with over 100xp...2) your 49 used to be your main before yoshi iz gay came along =p, and 3) its not going fast your not tricking anyone ;]

#72395 Mythic maps anyone?

Posted by littlechikon on 03 March 2009 - 11:27 PM in Halo 3 / ODST

If anyone has the mythic mappack and wants to boost achievements with me in it message me!! Either PM me here on ibotmodz or send me a message on XBL that says ure from ibotmodz.

Gamertag: ii chikon ii

#72262 xbox modding tut list

Posted by littlechikon on 03 March 2009 - 03:11 PM in Dashboards / Software

the person is going to install a new hdd, dash board and flash the laser.

well then if you have the modded HD all you need to do is change the xbox pword and user to xbox and xbox ( or whatever you prefer) and then you make the ip static on both your xbox and network adapter and then you connect through any FTP program with your xbox ip and the user and pword you set for it

#72254 Free mythic map contest.

Posted by littlechikon on 03 March 2009 - 02:46 PM in Halo 3 / ODST

This is a contest to win an account with the mythic maps in its download history. You will get to keep the account and associated email address.

To enter the contest you must register at contribute to one of the following sites:
    www.eofocus.com/gruntmods
    www.halbatross.net

You must pm me from that site to let me know you are entering the contest. In 3 days I will decide a winner based on most contributions.

If a major contribution is made to www.ibotmodz.net then you will also be considered in the decision of the winner.
    Contest is open to all applicants, including any moderators or owners of the involved websites.

Enjoy and good luck!

When you say major contribution do you mean a donation or something?

#72249 xbox modding tut list

Posted by littlechikon on 03 March 2009 - 02:40 PM in Dashboards / Software

True dat!!

scrub =]

#72245 xbox modding tut list

Posted by littlechikon on 03 March 2009 - 02:37 PM in Dashboards / Software

action replay alone is 50$. Besides that step will already be done.

What do you mean it will already be done? And if you already have the dash installed then all you need to do is setup a Static ip with your xbox and make it match one on your network card. =]

Dont forget to make sure you have AI maps and they work!

AI sucks =]

#72242 xbox modding tut list

Posted by littlechikon on 03 March 2009 - 02:31 PM in Dashboards / Software

I got my xbox 1 and i am going to get it modded this week. So what do I need in total to ftp to my xbox and install ai modz?
    I know i need xored and yelo.

Splinter cell, Action Replay, uhm.... yah i think thats the most important stuff really. But thats for softmodding i never hardmodded

#72235 Is anyone getting the mythic maps tomorrow?

Posted by littlechikon on 03 March 2009 - 02:22 PM in Halo 3 / ODST

well anyway the point is ... can i recover anyones account for teh maps? it will take like 5 mins for recover and 5 to download =D So please, I'm begging you guys =]

#72194 Is anyone getting the mythic maps tomorrow?

Posted by littlechikon on 03 March 2009 - 12:23 PM in Halo 3 / ODST

oh ok i understand, but i dont think a lot of people are willing to let people recover the profile, especially with what that other dude was doing, he was allowing people to do it, and i think it was V3NOM? he stole the account...so im not sure people will be willing to.

Yeah i heard about that but i am willing to let someone recover or go on xbox .com with my gamertag so that they can see im not lying and what not. So basically I'd give them my email and pass for my main GT and then they can see that I'm not a ****** like venom =]

#72146 Is anyone getting the mythic maps tomorrow?

Posted by littlechikon on 03 March 2009 - 06:57 AM in Halo 3 / ODST

I've got them :)

Do you think perhaps you could let me download them? =D I can give you a 46 account to recover until im done downloading the maps if ya don't trust me :D

i got the maps on the 25th :), but im from the UK so yeah, but there really is no point to letting someone recover an account, or send the digital copy of it over, so you can load the maps, its stupid just wait for them, not long anymore :)

and Renegade on the Bungie website for the weekly update it said over the next 5 weeks they'd be releasing information on the mythic mappack and pictures of it so that gave me the impression that we had to wait 5 more weeks at the least and thats just to long for me. and also this way i get them for free =]

#72097 Is anyone getting the mythic maps tomorrow?

Posted by littlechikon on 02 March 2009 - 11:10 PM in Halo 3 / ODST

Is anyone getting the mythic maps tomorrow with halo wars? If so maybe you could let me recover your account and download it =D. If you dont trust me ill give you an account to sign into first so that you can gain my trust =] plz :rolleyes:

#72094 Mythic MP Downlaod for Retail Request!

Posted by littlechikon on 02 March 2009 - 10:44 PM in Halo 3 / ODST

The account is gone, I have decided to let EazyB and V3NOM keep it, but they still threaten to hack me, so it's worth nothing anymore to me, because I'd rather have XBL then Mythic Maps, plus I will have them tomorrow so nom nom to Mr.V3NOM!

its still poopie that they stoled it, frownyface =[.