•  

• iBotModz CBox

CubanLegend's Content

There have been 92 items by CubanLegend (Search limited from 08-May 23)

Sort by                Order  

#65857 HOLY s***

Posted by CubanLegend on 09 February 2009 - 11:43 AM in Halo 3 / ODST

I heard that this guy is pretty cool. ;)

Sup MFone, remember me? hehe lol...

It's good to see you. That was a hell of a time we had on the Halo Community Live Chat last month! XD

Nxt time your on we should do some Matchmaking, i finally got my x360Elite back from my buddy. :D

#61364 Signatures.

Posted by CubanLegend on 17 January 2009 - 09:20 AM in News

oh crap...

<_<

>_>

::changes sig to fit size::

#60416 Selling Accounts

Posted by CubanLegend on 11 January 2009 - 08:15 PM in Off-Topic

May i ask..

In general, Why?

Why did you make these accounts?
    If you didnt then how'd you get them?
    Why sell them?
    Why so many Microsoft points?
    What are the account's purpose? o_0

#59956 Nijna Balde JAP Demo, DL+Instructions.

Posted by CubanLegend on 08 January 2009 - 10:40 AM in Games

Well its based off the Nijna Blade Franchise, its a well known Movie and i think a series in Japan.

It plays sort of like Ninja Gaiden from what I'm told, but I've never played Ninja Gaiden... so yeah.

And this game uses Quick-Time events at a really nice cinematic level and changes up the gameplay quite a bit even if its just a demo.

#59955 Cookies Issue, Alwyas have to re-Login Each Time.

Posted by CubanLegend on 08 January 2009 - 10:37 AM in Problems / Suggestions

I already stated that it had always been set to that, and it still is TO THIS DAY.

Why doesn't peaches just edit the cookie his site uses to never expire or have one of those "Keep me logged in for 99999 Hours" thing?

#59863 Cookies Issue, Alwyas have to re-Login Each Time.

Posted by CubanLegend on 07 January 2009 - 01:15 PM in Problems / Suggestions

Windows XP......... Firefox version unknown, but that pc is dead so never mind.

But it happens on Vista 32 SP1 - FF 3.0.5 aswell.

I only have to re loggin if its that next day, so if its a 24 hours expiry thing never mind.

Yes, but it shouldn't reset every 24 hours, unless Peaches set it to that.

Is there any word of a fix?

#59841 Nijna Balde JAP Demo, DL+Instructions.

Posted by CubanLegend on 07 January 2009 - 08:33 AM in Games

XBOX-360 Ninja Blade Demo

Description:
    The XBOX-360 'Nijna Blade' Demo recently released to Japanese XBOX 360's ONLY.

Now you can enjoy it on your Console!
    -Does not require making a Japanese Account!
    -MUST be signed out of XboxLive to Play!
    -No Need for Modded XBOX at all!

Download/File info:
    RapidShare Part 1 Part 2
    Mirrors... None, Someone mirror pls.

Instructions:
    1. Download
    2. Run the .exe file to extract the content to your desired directory.

It is a Winrar Self Extracting Archive:No need for Winrar or any program to extract it.

3. When Asked for a Password, copy and past this:
    xbox360-content.com

4a. Burn [Content] Folder to a Data DVD or a CD(CDs will load a LOT slower.) Then insert disk in your Xbox360 Optical Drive.
    NOT Confirmed working off of USB Drives (will test).

OR... If you have X-SATA/X-PORT:
    4b.Open the Extracted Folder look at the Content, Open content and you'll see Folders "\0000000000000000\465387DD\00080000".
    -Navigate to Profile 0000000000000000 and Drag and Drop folder named "465387DD" into it.

5. Turn on your XBOX-360 and Navigate to the Games Library, under Demos.

6. Click 'Play Demo'! (If it does not allow you, then Sign your Profile OUT of Xbox-Live, then Repeat.)

Give 'Thanks' when deserved: at your discretion.

#59612 Cookies Issue, Alwyas have to re-Login Each Time.

Posted by CubanLegend on 05 January 2009 - 01:56 PM in Problems / Suggestions

Could I have the OS and exact version number of firefox of this problem? So I may replicate it, and catch the errors, if any, with firebug.

This happens on both of my PCs (both using firefox 3.1 Beta 2):

Windows XP 32 SP3
    Windows XP 64 SP2

And yes, i've always had that checked in firefox.Glad to hear it's not just me.

#59532 [Nuklear] Snipers (With beam rifle as secondary)

Posted by CubanLegend on 04 January 2009 - 06:56 PM in Mods

Here i recreated it.

Hope you guys enjoy lol.

Wow thanks!, how'd you recreate it so fast?

#59511 [Nuklear] Snipers (With beam rifle as secondary)

Posted by CubanLegend on 04 January 2009 - 04:31 PM in Mods

the link is dead please upload it again

Yes i second this. Can anyone who downloaded this. Dark Slipstream maybe, Please Reupload this?

I will keep a perma Rapidshare link of it if someone does.

#59502 Cookies Issue, Alwyas have to re-Login Each Time.

Posted by CubanLegend on 04 January 2009 - 04:05 PM in Problems / Suggestions

Hey guys. I have a problem, its been bugging me for as long as i can remember back in 2008 and stuff. I only decided to post about it now.

Because i guess either peaches can fix it on his end , or you guys can help me fix it on my end.

Basically, i use Firefox 3, and whenever i open it and go ti this site, i have to Re-Enter my user name and password, each time. For as long as Firefox stays open, i don't have to. If i close it and open it again, i have to.

I was wondering if other shad a problem like this... and if so, what did ou do to fix it?

If it's not me, instead... if its the Site, .. Peaches, could you help me out here? Please?

Thanks for any helpful advice in advanced. :D

#59404 I Need Help

Posted by CubanLegend on 03 January 2009 - 10:27 PM in Xbox

Does anyone have an infectus with time attack?
    my box is permabanned from halo 3 online along with 2 of my fav accounts
    if anyone can help and unbann them i might give some points or live

Hmmm i recently read in the web news while surfing some random site, that some guys actually managed to unban an XBOX 360 by switching out something-or-other from an unbanned XBOX 360?

What did they do exactly? And most importantly, do you know how to do it? Teach Me, Please?

#59369 Upcoming Project of mine

Posted by CubanLegend on 03 January 2009 - 06:50 PM in General Discussion

I did.

It will either require your own KV, or use a built in one.
    It will require a logon to access it, and certain features will only be enabled at VIP level or higher.
    Admins (Mabe mods) on TB and iBM will get an extra feature that I'm programming right now for the resigner. (Nothing special, it's just so the admins at TB can access it, I thought I'd include it for iBM too.

Wow this is looking great, looks like its going to Trump Concept and a couple other private ReSigners in terms of functionality.

Nice Work, cant wait for its release!

#59208 Anyone here...

Posted by CubanLegend on 02 January 2009 - 06:33 PM in General Discussion

Sorry, i dont add people with blocked list...

why? lol.

Hey Leg wassup bro, i just got my xport and my xbox 360 back from Miami. Havent seen u in a minute bro.

Add me whenever so we can hang and pwn some nubs or some classic racetrack maps sometime. GT: 'Cuban Legend'

#58199 Elite AIO (Topic Update)

Posted by CubanLegend on 24 December 2008 - 09:38 PM in General Discussion

Sounds like a nice Project. You've gotten very skilled since i was last here on ibots, DarkSlipstream. :)

The more ambition, the better.

#58198 XLGXMMX AIO Version 8

Posted by CubanLegend on 24 December 2008 - 09:36 PM in Programs

Hey, i noticed that all the older posts from this forum were deleted, So now I'm wondering, xxsoftwarexx...

Could you RE POST the link you had to our OLD Version 7 Heavy, so i may download it one last time, please? I lost it while reinstalling windows and i need it again, Thank You.

BW nice upgrade to Version 8 , i love the new functionality.

#58050 Skin Change

Posted by CubanLegend on 23 December 2008 - 08:48 PM in News

Is it just me (cuz i have a 16:9 monitor) but until now Ibots was never stretching across my whole screen (horizontal ways)? It was like always in some sort of invisible centered iframe and had space on teh left and right....

Now it doesn't and stretches all the way to the sides! YAY! Whats definitely something good.

#56714 Aim/msn/xbl Clear Out

Posted by CubanLegend on 15 December 2008 - 09:16 PM in General Discussion

Aw man, i havent been around IBots in the past 5 months due to busy life.

Am i too late?

Dark Slipstream, Please re-add my xbl GT: "Cuban Legend" (yes there is a space)

AIM would be: "nintnedplayer" (yes i know i spelled Nintendo wrong, i was typing too fast when i first made that account 7 years ago...)

Let me know if i was too late? : (

#45653 Please explain

Posted by CubanLegend on 26 September 2008 - 02:31 PM in Off-Topic

ahhhhhh get it out of my head!!! it has got every time i try right!!!!

Its s math trick , they switch the symbols each time, if you look at the symbol for 9, its always that symbol.. :)

#43475 Bungie Weekly Update: 9/05/08

Posted by CubanLegend on 06 September 2008 - 08:28 AM in Halo 3 / ODST

i have inside info from a bungie employee that i know that says that the new mythic map pack will be released on a new disc entirely along with a map editor which lets you create your own maps, not edit old ones. he says that in assembly there are scarabs in the background that we should be able to mod into the map. i dont have anymore info on the other maps seeing as he only did work on assembly and i will not reveal my source. dont go off at me if this ends out being wrong. its just what i was told. and dont go off at me if something i said was already revealed by bungie. i couldnt b bothered to read their whole weekly update

Any noobs can and DO SAY they know someone who works at bungie, hell its the oldest trick in the book.

No Proof = didn't happen.

#41678 Ricochet betrayal...

Posted by CubanLegend on 24 August 2008 - 03:10 PM in Halo 3 / ODST

nice, do you have the bungie.net link to this?

#40411 Mcmodders AIO 5.0

Posted by CubanLegend on 16 August 2008 - 02:16 PM in Programs

Dear god, people can't just not comment on not wanting an AIO, we get it just STFU, as the spam is getting tiring to have to read through while I'm trying to find a construtive post regarding the app or constructive feedback.

Nice app there, good to see you got rid of those drums, lol.

Also you improved on the design of it, it's more pleaseing to the eye now. =) Nice work.

#40390 ForgeEdit: ForgeShare

Posted by CubanLegend on 16 August 2008 - 06:59 AM in Programs

Why do people have to be so immature , Super Rasion has done a great service to the community with this app. What is wwrong with you people, uploading Pronographic and virus material!?

Whoever did that, IMO, should be banned from all halo moddding, as he/she doens't derserve to be a part of it. At least I have some dignity and respect to not ruin it for the rest of us, unlike others.

Anywyas back ontopic: Ace of n App you got there SuperRaison, can't wait for it to be patched really well to dissalow loopholes, then be released once more! =D I'll be watching this Thread!

#38207 O_O H3 on PC?! Could be...

Posted by CubanLegend on 05 August 2008 - 04:58 PM in Halo 3 / ODST

Well snail, all i have to say is, scaling graphical settings. ofc this is a PC game we're talking about, its not like your locked with graphica settings like you are on a console. That should help with lower Pcs. But ofc you shouldnt attempt gaming H3 on a Pc unless its strictly a Gaming PC.

Also abot Vista, that is a general misconception of early vista, i have been in networking since i was 14 and i have to say, i also hated vista due to incompatibilites iwth some hardware and perfoamrnce, but EVER SINE Service Pack 1. Preactically all teh issues are GONE.

And the cherry to top the cake is that Vista actually can detect more hardware than any XP install can, and Its WAY mroe secure and locked down than XP, for example my Webcam and my new monitor.. XP 64 couldnt find drivers for s***, Vista installed the perfect drivers almost instantly upon hooking the hardware up.

Then thier Vista Medie Center, you can use teh media center extender with your 360 and BAM all your music, movies and media on your XBOX 360, streaming from vista. And with TVersity, you can stream stuff that even Media Center and 360 cant read, like odd file types for videos and stuff.

I have to say, Vista has sure gotten better ever since SP1.

#38022 O_O H3 on PC?! Could be...

Posted by CubanLegend on 04 August 2008 - 09:46 PM in Halo 3 / ODST

Korpt and Valid toaster, i have to dissagree.

Halo has been played wiht PC Mouse and Keyboard, remember that game calle dHALO PC, HALO CE, and HALO @(though I'd like to forget about that last one...)

And let me tell you, its a fact: Controller VS M & K = M & K Wins, hands down.

More control, precision. etc...

Put people with H2 Vista against people with H2 Xbox 360 controller (which Microsoft decided not to do), the people with the mouse and keyboard would have a HUGE advantage, even if skill is not counted.

Plus, customizabel graphics settings, hell i could play HALO 2 1920x1080p NATIVE resolution on my PC Monitor with 78+ FPS, graphics maxed. No Xbox 360 could EVER DO THAT.

Hell, Halo 3 doesnt even run full 720p, because Bungie decided its better to have a game engine that spits bright lights at you reflecting off everything, Bungie needs to learn when too much bloom is too much.... Look, I'm not here to diss anyone, just pointing out obvious facts.

Listen, I used to be a console gamer like you guys, until Gamecube died, then i moved into PC games, (my first was actually HALO PC), and now i bought an Elite black 360 for HALO 3 about 4 months ago. I SURE AS HELL wouldnt mind playing Halo 3 with my mouse and keyboard, online with dedicated servers (like halo SHOULD BE PLAYED) and teh graphic maxed to a level the console could never reach, at resolutions an xbox 260 could NEVER even dream of (with silky smooth framerates to boot)!

Plus think about it... when Halo 2 came to PC, they released the map editor and modding in H2 blew up on PC.

Imagine what that would do for HALO3 (well we already have Forge, but its only a half-assed map editor), But I mean something like the HALO 2 map editor and software to REALLY mod halo 3 DIRECTLY ON A PC! :) H3 Modding Reborn, right? What's everyone elses opinion on this, or am i just looking at it the wrong way?