•  

• iBotModz CBox

SFB Deffect's Content

There have been 13 items by SFB Deffect (Search limited from 09-May 23)

Sort by                Order  

#110313 halo armour mds

Posted by SFB Deffect on 06 December 2009 - 12:01 PM in H3 Modding

I bet half the people commenting negatively will use this... lol

#109291 [RETAIL] Halo 3: ODST Campaign Mod #4 Wraithhog

Posted by SFB Deffect on 07 November 2009 - 04:37 PM in ODST Modding

cool, hope this continues.

#98421 Ultra Surf

Posted by SFB Deffect on 08 July 2009 - 10:09 PM in Programs

This is nice, but their are other tools with more servers...

#98420 My Real First Program

Posted by SFB Deffect on 08 July 2009 - 10:01 PM in Programs

What are you working with... VB.net, VB, C#, etc...?

#79601 Xbox 360 Achievement Injector

Posted by SFB Deffect on 05 April 2009 - 04:53 PM in Applications

I find it sad that most of you don't know each other in real life yet you say you respect one another. Respecting someone for playing a video game or modding it is completely stupid.

#77611 Halo 3 Forklift :)

Posted by SFB Deffect on 28 March 2009 - 10:48 AM in H3 Modding

in response to the 1st and 3rd post.

Bungie no longer waste their time banning non vulger/***ual screenshots. Nor will they ever ban a dev kit for a halo screenshot.

edit: it appears the work "s e x" has been replaced with stars. This seems pretty overboard seeing as it is rarily used as an offensive term.

#70839 new glitch tut - the helicopter jump =p

Posted by SFB Deffect on 26 February 2009 - 02:22 PM in Halo 3 / ODST

this is the butterfly, it was found on halo to then refound on halo 3 a few days after the release of the beta

#66441 Covies Neutral Flag

Posted by SFB Deffect on 11 February 2009 - 11:55 AM in Mods

this sounds reeeaaallllyyy dumb without pics

i see you flaming everyones mods, I doubt you could make anything better.

#63782 RollerCoaster 2

Posted by SFB Deffect on 29 January 2009 - 09:54 PM in H3 Modding

He never said anything about .map modding. The other people in this topic seem to have started saying that he has so they have something to b**** about. How about instead of flaming, and thinking its hurting him just press the back button. If you think your hurting him, your not. If anything your just proving that he can effect your emotions and make you waste your time.

#63757 Far Cry 2

Posted by SFB Deffect on 29 January 2009 - 07:58 PM in Xbox

There are alot of maps, if you would like to see some feel free to visit "fcmaps.net".

#63567 Far Cry 2

Posted by SFB Deffect on 28 January 2009 - 08:03 PM in Xbox

"Whats there to mod?", There are alot of items in the game that you cant select, and havent been added to your editor. Your campeign file contains all info about your char including speed, gun, health, dmg, etc... You could alter that. Each map contains the physics of the game play to cause less server lag. You could edit the speed of veihicles, host(maybe others). The item limit it in the map, add many more items. You could edit the time till death when going out of bounds (usefull for puzzles and other maps.

With all this said, i think the most important thing the map file contains is each coordinate to each item. With the write knowledge you could create an editor on you pc, making map editing easier than ever before.

Now that they are using the same physics engine as crysis you could change the gravity/density of objects making more things possible, like working elevators, and other things you could think of.

I am simply listing the possibilities, this is not a list of mods that have already been done, its up to you to find out the variables.

#63442 Campaign Edits

Posted by SFB Deffect on 28 January 2009 - 11:45 AM in H3 Modding

this hardly seems like something Anthony would ask someone to do. He has always been the type to do things his self. Any ways, these prices are very high and probably to high for anyone to want to buy. I think it would be unnecessary to buy this seeing as some people do know how to do this already and those who don't can learn or get a friend to do it for free.

Quick kill is a modder, you may not know him but he hung around with an idiot know as nate dogg for a while. Quick is a pretty cool guy but this post is in bad taste.

#63440 RollerCoaster 2

Posted by SFB Deffect on 28 January 2009 - 11:38 AM in H3 Modding

I understand why people can be a little hesitant in trusting shot, but it is hard for him to change when you guys are being dicks everytime he makes a post. By insulting him you make yourself seem immature which in this case is ridiculous. Some of you need to learn that grudges never get you any where, you'll just never know if you could have had a good friend.

I havent checked this out yet, but your still of my freinds list if you could invite me some time, i would like to check it out along with a few other things i've missed of yours.

(Korupt Data - I have plenty of xbox live accounts from when i stole them, i would be more than happy to give you one if you would like. Pm me if you would like me to look for you one.)