•  

• iBotModz CBox

jrjonanddad1's Content

There have been 12 items by jrjonanddad1 (Search limited from 16-April 23)

Sort by                Order  

#112598 Prophet

Posted by jrjonanddad1 on 29 January 2010 - 11:26 PM in Programs

i think this is infected......

#112597 Forza 3 vinyl group modding?

Posted by jrjonanddad1 on 29 January 2010 - 11:18 PM in Games

well i found a program that extracts and injects ur vinyls on ur stuff for Forza 1..... i just was wondering if there was a way to do that on Forza 3

#112585 Forza 3 vinyl group modding?

Posted by jrjonanddad1 on 29 January 2010 - 06:48 PM in Games

i was looking on the online store stuff, and i saw soo many images that looked like someone modded, like they made the image in photoshop, then somehow placed it in the game...

i was wondering if anyone knew how i can do this... i have a lot of pics on my computer i made with photoshop i would love to have on the game...

thanks,
    jrjonanddad1

#111787 Valhalla

Posted by jrjonanddad1 on 11 January 2010 - 10:39 PM in Programs

Honestly i think this program has almost the same GUI as Horizon, just some minor differences, like Horizon i don't believe has that Tools part on the right, or even anywhere on it, it has the output at the bottom, same stuff at the top/top left, same image on the top left just blue instead of the other color.... and that is all i can think of, but thats just the GUI, its probably totaly different, but i am only saying its GUI are basically twins, :D

#103767 How do i do this in VB.net

Posted by jrjonanddad1 on 20 August 2009 - 03:18 PM in Coding / Development

I was wanting to make a app that when you load the file into it, and you hit a button it atuomatically looks and changes the Value for the EP on a prototype save. Anyone know how i can make that happen?

Mainly the reason i want to do this is because i am still learning and want to try something like this xD

Thanks for the help ppl
    Jrjonanddad1

#99276 can i do this...in VB

Posted by jrjonanddad1 on 16 July 2009 - 12:36 AM in Coding / Development

okay so that will work but is that the easiest way or just the only way i thought there was another but i might be wrong
    also thanks for the help anyway......

#99248 can i do this...in VB

Posted by jrjonanddad1 on 15 July 2009 - 04:22 PM in Coding / Development

hey i am programming in Visual studio visual basic express edition thing (srry 4 jumbled up title i am not on my pc i am on my mothers lol)
    can i change the little X and minimize and maximize buttons like uh skin them to be anything else cuz i was making a pretty cool program (personal use only lol) and i wanted it to look kinda cool so it doesnt look all crappy and stuff with the windows look i wanted it to be a custom top and buttons and everything at the top...
    so what i am trying to say is there anyway i can skin that to be something else ?

#97553 how do i remove death barriers for Dune(relic)

Posted by jrjonanddad1 on 01 July 2009 - 06:27 PM in Help Desk

can someone link me to a proper tut or give me an app that will help me remove death barriers
    i need a tut on removing death barriers with entity on Dune(Relic) plz help.
    Thanks
    jrjonanddad1

#95600 someone plz help....

Posted by jrjonanddad1 on 20 June 2009 - 09:49 AM in Xbox

Clean the controller once its disconnected from everything except the white case with warm water, then DRY DRY DRY.

Spray KRYLON primer clear on it with 2 coats, that will make the paint stick. Let it dry for 24 hours.

Get KRYLON any color plastic version, stay far back and do quick stripes until its covered. Repeat till fine. Let dry for 24 hours.

Spray KRYLON (matte or shine) which ever you want your controller to have. I'd recommend matte since your hand oils mess up the shiny ones. If you bought KRYLON fusion ignore this.

okay thats good now i have the paint kind and types and stuff written down what do i use to unscrew the wierd screws on the back in order to take it apart so i dont messup the insides and stuff...

#95595 someone plz help....

Posted by jrjonanddad1 on 20 June 2009 - 08:22 AM in Xbox

hey i was looking around and i couldnt find a good tut on how to take apart my 360 controller and paint it i was wondering what kind of paint do i use that wont smudge while i use the controller and what tools do i use to take it apart i know not a phillip head screwdriver cuz that doesnt have that little indent that the screws on the controller has so anyone know if so plz point me to a proper tut with pics perferably and if its a vid thats even better..
    thanks,
    jrjonanddad1

#77724 UMP V5

Posted by jrjonanddad1 on 28 March 2009 - 08:35 PM in Programs

ok can i get rid of it??? its annoying every time i use UMP V 5 it shuts down cuz my anti spyware anti virus crap says not to and it says its a virus or something i cant remember last time i tried to open it was about 3 days ago... well thanks

#77091 UMP V5

Posted by jrjonanddad1 on 25 March 2009 - 12:57 PM in Programs

wow from downloading this from this site ( not blaming the site ok) i got from that UMP v5 i have gotten in it (i think i havent rechecked in a few hours ) three or four track-ware, and worms and also a few viruses just from this can someone do a check on it or something please? i don't want anyone else to get these...