•  

• iBotModz CBox

hyperlag's Content

There have been 10 items by hyperlag (Search limited from 05-May 23)

Sort by                Order  

#23611 rapidshare account please?

Posted by hyperlag on 16 June 2008 - 03:00 PM in Off-Topic

This summer the resigner is supposedly being leaked. So the "resigning maps for you" line wont work after that. If someone allows you to use their paid account to use a resigner, then that's sad. Every day you use it, it should cost you money, whether u borrow or buy it -.-

The point is i can do this, you can't. I don't care if you think it's a rip off to even give anybody a chance to have their mods working. So if you don't like it, don't use the service, simple as that. However those who offer the service shouldn't have to lower their offer just because someone doesn't want to use it. Go ahead and mod maps, or don't, your choice.

#23584 i think i mite make one

Posted by hyperlag on 16 June 2008 - 02:22 PM in H3 Modding

i thinking of making a con resigner with VB but i need all the code and that lot i done a lot with VB and i have the hang of it but i need the code for this one so if eney one has made one with VB pm me and tell me the codes plz.

Phail phail phail

I think peaches has the source for a halo 2 one you could change the code for halo 3.

EPIC PHAIL

#23523 .map resigner

Posted by hyperlag on 16 June 2008 - 12:23 PM in Halo 3 / ODST

Can I point out how stupid you all sound? I've only seen like 2 posts that aren't just arguing over the same stupid topic.

I didn't know anyone had .MAP resigner. It should take forever though to find the key that is used to generate the RSA encryption. So either they got it, or not.

T3ABAGGER, First off, no one listen to him he dosent know what hes talking about, there coulb be a .map resigner in the rear future, do you know how many people are working on one?

also the only hard part would be getting that key peches said, shade made one cause he threatened bungie or something like that.

You are all so *&@#@@ stupid, I swear to god. No one except Bungie can resign maps. Shade does not have a .map resigner. Why is every spreading lies about him? None of you know shade and your all just talking * about him...

yes, those were the only posts that weren't babbling around. People use some $%#^%# common sense and please talk like you're older than a $%#^%# 12-year old.

Now, Shade45 doesn't have a .map resigner. He even told me that he doesn't have one. EazyB doesn't have a .map resigner, and just last night confessed that there isn't one (in the chat box he explained how no .map resigner exists). There have been several "stories" going around on how shade "got a con resigner". One was that he threatened bungie for it. Another is that his dad works at bungie and gave it to him. They're all lies, get over it. You're trying to protect something that isn't worth protecting. I mean, why is it such a big deal trying to protect someone you don't even know?
    For all of you comparing halo 3 to halo 2, it's not the same boat here. Halo 2 was just a CRC check to make sure the maps copied correctly, while halo 3 is actual protection. Not just protection, but RSA-2048 (although we can't be too sure of the key size (note that it was said the CON files used RSA-2048 -.-)).
    Secondly, it's near-impossible to crack the RSA-2048 because of the shear effort that it requires. If you wanted to bruteforce the actual key, it would take longer than actually factoring it, and factoring one with today's technology would still take billions of years. Bungie never placed the private key onto the halo 3 disk, or anywhere we could get it from, so we're done there.
    @ Grizzley, it would take longer to build a .map resigner because nobody has the keys. With CON files, we were able to obtain the keys from the keyvault. With .maps, there is only the public key. So don't compare it to simple CON files. It would be more of a comparison to LIVE or PIRS files.
    @ crosseyes, good job for stating that. However there's more to a custom kernel than just developing it. We still need a better way of getting the xbox 360 to run unsigned code. Since any custom made kernel wouldn't be signed for retail, all retail xbox 360's wouldn't run it. We could use the KK exploit, but that would also limit it to a small group of people, or basically everyone who has enough money to buy an infectus chip and timing attack chip.
    @ Dark slipstream, They used dev-kits for any mods that they made. End of story. Nobody has a .map resigner except for whatever bungie uses.
    @ skipper, just stfu. You're protecting something that isn't even worth protecting, and isn't even true.

#23291 Ghost town mod (My mod)

Posted by hyperlag on 15 June 2008 - 07:30 PM in Halo 3 / ODST

Hmm. This looks mmkay. I wouldn't say it's not worth my time, but i won't download... i delete other peoples mods anyway.

Too many clones
    Right-Side Turned Shields.. cool.

Lol. The flipped over covie shields was by accident. I think I'm the first to do it. Someone prove me wrong please. xD

When hax, tyler, and i did mods, we did everything. Also, this mod isn't great, and defiantly not even worth mentioning. Sorry to tell ya, but just a bunch of random crap placed around everywhere isn't even good. Atleast Tyler made good mods.

#23262 Locked

Posted by hyperlag on 15 June 2008 - 06:19 PM in H3 Modding

Why would u say u have a resinger if u wont help any1 out,and u shouldnt have it inless u know how to mod....

Good thing you can read. I said i was a great halo 2 modder. I just need to know what i can all mod.

READ SON. Lol.

So now peaches you have resigner too?

And btw , he has a resigner , ok. But does every topic from this guy will be called " I Have a resigner " even if the topic doesn't talk about resigning? . He asked for the limit in a topic called " I have a resigner." ?! why doesn't him called it " Limit in a moded forge" ? omg...if he wants everybody knows he has resigner , simply put I have a resigner on your sig.

Yeah this is a good lesson for us all.

Me not to post stupid stuff.

You guys not to jump to conclusions.

Well, I guess in spite of that post I owe an apology.

Truly sorry, and may you pwn many a n00b throughout your modding career

Thanks man. I don't plan on modding tho.

if your not going to use it could you give it to someone who you trust who WILL use it to make some mods? cuz the more people who can mod the more mods that will be released to the community.

The greater chance of a leak, which then leads to it being a greater chance of ruining xbox live -.-

#23260 rapidshare account please?

Posted by hyperlag on 15 June 2008 - 06:17 PM in Off-Topic

Maybe for the resigner, not for resigning.

haha, the resigner is worth much more than just a rapidshare account -.- Besides, i only need to use one for like a week.

#23249 Locked

Posted by hyperlag on 15 June 2008 - 05:48 PM in H3 Modding

I find it sad that you have a "con resigner that you don't know how to use". Those things are kinda self-explainatory. If it has a gui, then there's probably a button that says resign, or something of the sort. However, chances are that it's a real resigner, or is just an old client that doesn't work anymore.

#23248 rapidshare account please?

Posted by hyperlag on 15 June 2008 - 05:43 PM in Off-Topic

Hahaha. You really want that account don't you? Well, good luck man.

I'm not going to download a couple hundred links using just the rapidshare free service >.>

#23213 rapidshare account please?

Posted by hyperlag on 15 June 2008 - 04:43 PM in Off-Topic

Wrong section. Moved to off topic...

oops, didn't see that. Thanks.

#23209 rapidshare account please?

Posted by hyperlag on 15 June 2008 - 04:39 PM in Off-Topic

If anyone has a rapidshare account that i can use, I will do some resigning for them. Contact me at feurfly@gmail.com via msn