•  

• iBotModz CBox

AngryKoconut's Content

There have been 25 items by AngryKoconut (Search limited from 25-April 23)

Sort by                Order  

#106122 Even my REP

Posted by AngryKoconut on 15 September 2009 - 07:28 PM in Off-Topic

Ask an Administrator to lower it by 25, this way will take you a long time. Being that you can only -rep once per day, per person. :S

#106104 Getting Recon

Posted by AngryKoconut on 15 September 2009 - 03:22 PM in Halo Reach

It's not a rumor, Bungie has made it explicitly clear that is what we will have to do.

Thanks for the verification, +REP.

#106100 Why do people negative rep others

Posted by AngryKoconut on 15 September 2009 - 03:04 PM in Off-Topic

See like that you have to correct veryone your probaly a 12 yr old fat bastard has nothing else to do..

See, I'm older than you, and you flame the first guy to give you an answer. A perfect example of why -REP is required. It shows which people contribute, and which people who are assholes.

#106094 Why do people negative rep others

Posted by AngryKoconut on 15 September 2009 - 02:18 PM in Off-Topic

In my opinion, no one likes being corrected over the Internet. When you're in a forum or blog, most of the time it's about voicing your opinion, they don't want to see "you spelled that wrong" everytime there's a spelling mistake, or they explain it wrong.

#106092 Getting Recon

Posted by AngryKoconut on 15 September 2009 - 02:16 PM in Halo Reach

Rumor has it Recon won't be instant, you may have to verify it using Bungie.net. If that's the case, you will probably be detected as hexing your account, banned from Halo 3, and reported to Microsoft.

#105920 360 Prog: LIVE to CON

Posted by AngryKoconut on 13 September 2009 - 08:15 AM in Programs

That's all that's actually required. lmao... Unless the filesize gets a little bigger, then you should also rebuild it, but whatever lol.

#105885 The adjustment of forums.

Posted by AngryKoconut on 12 September 2009 - 02:24 PM in News

The only thing that seems unneeded is the word "H3" in every sub-forum under Halo 3. It's kind of implied lol...

#105775 C# Xbox Live Code Generation

Posted by AngryKoconut on 10 September 2009 - 07:29 PM in Coding / Development

The spaces/indents weren't preserved :(...

#105516 VB.net Block extraction

Posted by AngryKoconut on 06 September 2009 - 10:29 PM in Coding / Development

Dark Slipstream, V3n3, SuperModder, and Stoker know how to do it.

#105388 Listbox items [HELP]

Posted by AngryKoconut on 04 September 2009 - 05:48 PM in Coding / Development

For Each item As String In lb1.Items
    �  �  For Each p As System.Diagnostics.Process In System.Diagnostics.Process.GetProcesses()
    �  �  �  �  Try
    �  �  �  �  �  �  If (p.MainWindowTitle.Contains(item)) Then p.Kill()
    �  �  �  �  �  �  If (p.ProcessName.Contains(item)) Then p.Kill()
    �  �  �  �  Catch
    �  �  �  �  End Try
    �  �  Next
    Next

:)

#105386 Listbox items [HELP]

Posted by AngryKoconut on 04 September 2009 - 05:21 PM in Coding / Development

For Each lc As ListControl In ListBox1.Items
    �  �  For Each p As System.Diagnostics.Process In System.Diagnostics.Process.GetProcesses()
    �  �  �  �  Try
    �  �  �  �  �  �  If (p.MainWindowTitle.Contains(lc.Text)) Then p.Kill()
    �  �  �  �  �  �  If (p.ProcessName.Contains(lc.Text)) Then p.Kill()
    �  �  �  �  Catch
    �  �  �  �  End Try
    �  �  Next
    Next

Rename the ListBox1 to the name of your listbox. :)

#96748 Create us some Group Bars ($10 Prize)

Posted by AngryKoconut on 26 June 2009 - 09:36 PM in Battle Zone

alright ladies, this might be my last attempt.

but ill have to see what anyone else posts and if i get any more ideas, im running short right now

--Planet iBM Outline--

Posted ImageBlackPosted ImageWhitePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image1Posted Image2Posted ImagePosted ImageSub AdminPosted ImageSub-AdminPosted ImagePosted Image

--Planet iBM no Outline--

Posted ImageBlackPosted ImageWhitePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image1Posted Image2Posted ImagePosted ImageSub AdminPosted ImageSub-AdminPosted ImagePosted Image

#96736 Create us some Group Bars ($10 Prize)

Posted by AngryKoconut on 26 June 2009 - 06:19 PM in Battle Zone

i vote Roberts right now, if you drop one of Banned in black font, it'd be much easier to read.

but crazy sexy anyway

---EDIT

and i know what imma try for my next Button set, but it might be pushing it.

#96580 Create us some Group Bars ($10 Prize)

Posted by AngryKoconut on 25 June 2009 - 03:21 PM in Battle Zone

My fav as of yet... Although whats up with the 'R' on retired?

the font im using is Choktoff and the "R" on that looks like a Caps "A" like this Posted Image

so i dropped the font to CHR$(32) but i guess that one sucked, how about

modified 01 DigitMono Posted Image

or AddElectricCity Posted Image

MetroDF Posted Image

bot didn't look right to me, so heres another one NEW Posted Image OLD Posted Image

#96452 Create us some Group Bars ($10 Prize)

Posted by AngryKoconut on 24 June 2009 - 08:55 PM in Battle Zone

im making some more, right now, it was an idea i couldn't pull of earlier for some reason ?? ill edit them into this post

if any of mine get approved ill have to get you the correct colors, peach. i had to change a few colors around to make it all work together.

--Candy--

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

The white with no border looks the best so far now, or black with no border.

I could take black no border GFX Team, and the rest white no border and have a perfect set.

mix and match man what ever u need, but u have 6 more days of my ideas to wait lolfart

#96387 Create us some Group Bars ($10 Prize)

Posted by AngryKoconut on 24 June 2009 - 04:47 PM in Battle Zone

ok, well seeing as the Black outline was hella hard to read with certain font colors, i changed it to all white, and altered teh background jsut a little from the last submission, we'll see if it helps any
    -Added a border to the button that was supposed to be there from the beginning but i forgot it the first time.
    --Added user group for Members, on BS we had Member and Members, for the spammers/new peeps. idk if u want this but the options there
    ---and cause im such a nice guy, i added in White with NO Borders, and Black with NO Borders

--White with Border--

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

--White with no Border--

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

--Black with Border--

--Black with no Border--

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Imagehttp://i224.photobuc...alidating-7.png

----EDIT----
    lol Boarder = a person that Boards :D

#96249 Create us some Group Bars ($10 Prize)

Posted by AngryKoconut on 24 June 2009 - 12:51 AM in Battle Zone

do worry slip, there's more to come later

#96229 Create us some Group Bars ($10 Prize)

Posted by AngryKoconut on 23 June 2009 - 10:00 PM in Battle Zone

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image<== color=3b5573Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

-

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

-

#82305 Need help picking out shoes

Posted by AngryKoconut on 17 April 2009 - 05:59 PM in Off-Topic

id vote for you Buddah ,, some Osiris's http://www.skateamer...k_P9360C901.cfm
    cant go wrong with osiris,, well unless the get the wrong size or gender,, but ill let you worry about that
    http://www.skateamer...Osiris_C901.cfm

i had these in black two weeks before they came out but that was a while ago,, http://www.skateamer..._P30660C901.cfm
    SHH dont tell anyone,, friends got a sponsorship paid 20$ for them

and Fatal nice Fallens was gonna get some but went fer FOX

i got these http://www.skateamer...P30945C1205.cfm

#82198 Xbox 360 Achievement Injector

Posted by AngryKoconut on 17 April 2009 - 10:31 AM in Applications

Gamertag changer is very hard. You would need to find the encryption method in memory then reverse it to decode it from your profile.

im been buggin him about one fer a while now, seems as though he knows where its at,,

it wound be nice too,, cause i might finally be able to have my GT as AngryKoconutâ?¢

prob get banned too,,

#82192 Xbox 360 Achievement Injector

Posted by AngryKoconut on 17 April 2009 - 10:25 AM in Applications

SMs gonna drop a games adder soon-ish,, and a umm,,, gamertag changer

#82124 Who wants forge art?

Posted by AngryKoconut on 16 April 2009 - 11:19 PM in Halo 3 / ODST

when your done with the pics you could upload the map as well,, or supply a link to your bungie.net dl section, so peeps can take a pic with them selves or what ev

~ just a though

#82120 Paste what you have copyed

Posted by AngryKoconut on 16 April 2009 - 10:34 PM in Off-Topic

Correction...It should be "Press Ctrl + V" or something of that nature

porque la das pancake no being baka?

better yet,,

[[[ click the image then hit "Ctrl+V" Posted Image have fun all]]]

did i win yet? :D

OMG forgot,, cant edit topic title sorry lolol

#82117 Sound not working

Posted by AngryKoconut on 16 April 2009 - 10:16 PM in Computers

you try Device manager?? if so, then all i know else to do is, turn off your comp, unplug your sound card,, (have to open laptop :( DUHH) turn on the comp, turn it off, plug the sound card back in,, the comp should detect the card and let it re install

but before you go all extreme,, hit,, "Ctrl+Esc" type sound, look for the one with the lil speaker next to it and hit enter and see if its just your speakers are turned off

if it is blank right click the empty box and make sure "Show Disabled Devices" and "Show Disconnected Devises" are on

#82116 Paste what you have copyed

Posted by AngryKoconut on 16 April 2009 - 10:11 PM in Off-Topic

http://dragcave.net/

"OMG another guy with EGGS??" and no im not

i was peepin some dudes eggs lol

and its called,, "paste whats on your clipboard"