•  

• iBotModz CBox

Ã?¢Ã?Å?Ã?ºÃ?¢Ã?Å?Ã?»Ã?¢Ã?Å?Ã?º's Content

There have been 17 items by Ã?¢Ã?Å?Ã?ºÃ?¢Ã?Å?Ã?»Ã?¢Ã?Å?Ã?º (Search limited from 17-April 23)

Sort by                Order  

#31965 Phpbb3.0.1 Portal help!

Posted by Ã?¢Ã?Å?Ã?ºÃ?¢Ã?Å?Ã?»Ã?¢Ã?Å?Ã?º on 08 July 2008 - 05:03 PM in Website / Server Management

no i did it all right i am not redoing it again it would be the 3rd time

#31921 Phpbb3.0.1 Portal help!

Posted by Ã?¢Ã?Å?Ã?ºÃ?¢Ã?Å?Ã?»Ã?¢Ã?Å?Ã?º on 08 July 2008 - 03:32 PM in Website / Server Management

ok this is what i got.

ok so here is what it looks like.

Posted Image

and this is what i want it to look like.

Posted Image

ok this is what it looks like in prosilver

Posted Image

#31902 Lol Wtf?

Posted by Ã?¢Ã?Å?Ã?ºÃ?¢Ã?Å?Ã?»Ã?¢Ã?Å?Ã?º on 08 July 2008 - 01:53 PM in Off-Topic

"we all need it were all machinama makers or take part in them" <----wtf does that mean does it mean. All i know is most "all" machinama makers mod or have modded 1 time. exe. Read vs Blue (There intro is modded for there halo 2 videos.), um im a machinama maker " new series in 2 monthss yayaya " but ya. wtf does it mean!!!!!!! i talked to a few bungie ppl and they know i mod and they dont belive that we can take them down. we already did and then they do this wtf.

#31888 Phpbb3.0.1 Portal help!

Posted by Ã?¢Ã?Å?Ã?ºÃ?¢Ã?Å?Ã?»Ã?¢Ã?Å?Ã?º on 08 July 2008 - 12:54 PM in Website / Server Management

ok i got a better portal and i have the chat box but it only works on my prosilver style and i want it to work on my SF_Glacier. i did the files that needed to be edited and i put in the files i needed?

Edit:---------------------------------------- ok i got the chat box up but it is all messed up i think i sall a post on http://startrekguide.com <------- the name is crazy. but i will look there.

#31713 Phpbb3.0.1 Portal help!

Posted by Ã?¢Ã?Å?Ã?ºÃ?¢Ã?Å?Ã?»Ã?¢Ã?Å?Ã?º on 07 July 2008 - 09:49 PM in Website / Server Management

ok i did that but it did not look like the one here but it is the same portal

www.t-america.co.nr

#31556 Phpbb3.0.1 Portal help!

Posted by Ã?¢Ã?Å?Ã?ºÃ?¢Ã?Å?Ã?»Ã?¢Ã?Å?Ã?º on 07 July 2008 - 01:40 PM in Website / Server Management

Peaches has been teaching me stuff about this and it looks easy, all you have to do is copy above, paste below, that type of stuff.

Here is a general tutorial on how to install a mod:
    http://www.phpbb.com/community/viewtopic.php?t=61611

i will look at it but i did what i have to do.

#31432 Phpbb3.0.1 Portal help!

Posted by Ã?¢Ã?Å?Ã?ºÃ?¢Ã?Å?Ã?»Ã?¢Ã?Å?Ã?º on 07 July 2008 - 12:37 AM in Website / Server Management

Are these the first mods you have installed on this board?

yes they are lol i have took the site down i forgot to make a backup and i could not uninstall the portal so ya. so can you helpme with the first mod install because it is makeing me go crazy.

#31393 [Austin and Random] The Dam

Posted by Ã?¢Ã?Å?Ã?ºÃ?¢Ã?Å?Ã?»Ã?¢Ã?Å?Ã?º on 06 July 2008 - 09:59 PM in Mods

me nicer i was nice you asked me to xsata your maps while i was not home like half the time man and then you *&@#@@ kept saying like " can you xsata a map for me?" then i said "ok jut 1 sec (or something like that i said yes thoe)" and then you started your little tamper again.

LET GO! we forgive eachother if u want or avoid eachother thats enough aruement in this topic gosh if u want do whatever just stop freaking out

ya i would beleve that if you were not a $%#^%# fag when you joined my party on halo 3.

#31390 Phpbb3.0.1 Portal help!

Posted by Ã?¢Ã?Å?Ã?ºÃ?¢Ã?Å?Ã?»Ã?¢Ã?Å?Ã?º on 06 July 2008 - 09:53 PM in Website / Server Management

Ok i have almost finished my site but i need help installing my Chat Box and my portal i got the portal in but it does not show up and i also wounder if you can help me ibotpeaches becase it has the same chat box. Also i have the alphaPORTAL i dont know what it looks like but ppl said it was good (first help me do the chat box. i am going to try othere portals.)

thanks and here is the link. i am going to transfer my domain as soon as i finish this.

http://tamerica.x10hosting.com/phpBB3

#30826 The Complete Halo 3 Modding Tutorial (Part 2 of 5)

Posted by Ã?¢Ã?Å?Ã?ºÃ?¢Ã?Å?Ã?»Ã?¢Ã?Å?Ã?º on 05 July 2008 - 01:15 PM in Tutorials

if you have an 120 hdd you need to use xport so ya xplorer does not work with the nice lovely 120 gig hdd's

#30517 Screenshot Guide

Posted by Ã?¢Ã?Å?Ã?ºÃ?¢Ã?Å?Ã?»Ã?¢Ã?Å?Ã?º on 04 July 2008 - 03:12 AM in Tutorials

hold on hold on so what again this tut is confusing i gess i will ask you on live on the 5th lol look ------>

#25998 [Austin and Random] The Dam

Posted by Ã?¢Ã?Å?Ã?ºÃ?¢Ã?Å?Ã?»Ã?¢Ã?Å?Ã?º on 22 June 2008 - 12:06 AM in Mods

I dont care i could beat the crap out of the any day

ya nice post fag

#25996 [Austin and Random] The Dam

Posted by Ã?¢Ã?Å?Ã?ºÃ?¢Ã?Å?Ã?»Ã?¢Ã?Å?Ã?º on 21 June 2008 - 11:59 PM in Mods

you know fandome you need to get a life just rucking drop it know. or i will give you a

#25992 [Austin and Random] The Dam

Posted by Ã?¢Ã?Å?Ã?ºÃ?¢Ã?Å?Ã?»Ã?¢Ã?Å?Ã?º on 21 June 2008 - 11:50 PM in Mods

omg i just posted a video here is the link http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tnRJEyxq7yM does not say that i made it. it just shows the map fag god.

#25978 [Austin and Random] The Dam

Posted by Ã?¢Ã?Å?Ã?ºÃ?¢Ã?Å?Ã?»Ã?¢Ã?Å?Ã?º on 21 June 2008 - 11:22 PM in Mods

me nicer i was nice you asked me to xsata your maps while i was not home like half the time man and then you $%#^%# kept saying like " can you xsata a map for me?" then i said "ok jut 1 sec (or something like that i said yes thoe)" and then you started your little tamper again.

#25971 [Austin and Random] The Dam

Posted by Ã?¢Ã?Å?Ã?ºÃ?¢Ã?Å?Ã?»Ã?¢Ã?Å?Ã?º on 21 June 2008 - 10:48 PM in Mods

ok yes it is our map but you would not give it to me i had to steal it from your faget ass friend. so ya. it is your falt and i took credit for it and @#%$ ibotmods i dont care if i get banned your just going to do a $%#^%# ip dan. and it is easy ass hell to chainge your ip.

#25958 [Austin and Random] The Dam

Posted by Ã?¢Ã?Å?Ã?ºÃ?¢Ã?Å?Ã?»Ã?¢Ã?Å?Ã?º on 21 June 2008 - 09:46 PM in Mods

it is the best one because i made it. and not austin