•  

• iBotModz CBox

marielle's Content

There have been 10 items by marielle (Search limited from 12-May 23)

Sort by                Order  

#45324 All Halo 3 Mods (450+ Mods)

Posted by marielle on 22 September 2008 - 05:38 PM in Mods

WOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!!! I BET THAT TOOK FOREVER TO MAKE!!! NEATO, THANKS! ^-^

#45322 MUST SEE

Posted by marielle on 22 September 2008 - 05:26 PM in Off-Topic

ahahahaha, that is HILARIOUS!!!!!!

#24989 ibotmodz year book of 2008

Posted by marielle on 19 June 2008 - 04:50 PM in Off-Topic

i don't have a picture of me, but here's my dad and my sister!
    (my dad was just waking up... lol)

Attached Images

• n1295670606_30120239_8407.jpg

#22487 What is your favorite color?

Posted by marielle on 13 June 2008 - 02:34 PM in Off-Topic

I like yellow, it's bright and happy!!!

#21638 Thoughts On God And Religion

Posted by marielle on 11 June 2008 - 11:44 AM in Off-Topic

You know, there's this really good book called Godless by Pete Hautman, and it's about this fifteen year old boy named Jason who's somewhere in the middle of a agnostic and an atheist, and doesn't really want to be like his psycho dad who's like SUPER DEVOTED to God.
    Jason and his friend Shin later decide to make a new religion up, "Chutengodianism", which is manifested by the ten-legged-god, also known as the water tower that was standing over them as they were creating the religion.

It's like a super addictive book and I just had to mention it when I saw this topic, I hope you guys read it, whoever is out there reading this post!

#21369 Thoughts on Gay Couples?

Posted by marielle on 10 June 2008 - 07:17 PM in Off-Topic

Personally, I think the gay and ******* couples are fine, I don't want to go against love and it's not like they asked to be gay or *******, they just fell in love with their own sex and i don't think that's wrong.
    You can disagree and agree with me and give thoughts on why you think that, I just want to see where iBotModz stands on this debate thing. And whatever you say on here, I fully respect.

#21340 Count to 7777!! Increased!

Posted by marielle on 10 June 2008 - 06:54 PM in Off-Topic

#21256 First Time Poster? Post Here.

Posted by marielle on 10 June 2008 - 03:53 PM in Off-Topic

hey, it's marielle, i'm new and i'm just exploring around and i found this topic! i love the things i found and everyone's nice here!
    and i am a little new to the whole halo 3 language, so if you see me in that chat room in the home page thing, please excuse my sight retarded-ness to all the computer stuff. so far i've earned one new phrase though, "game mods", which are things that help you cheat in games or boost your levels, or they help make the game better or different.
    it's actually kinda pathetic that that's the only thing i've learned, but i'm learning and getting better.
    thanks to all the friends i've already made on this site and thanks to laxmonster54, my friend who showed me this site!!!!!!! you guys rock!

#21251 How much of a geek are you? Take a test here!

Posted by marielle on 10 June 2008 - 03:44 PM in Off-Topic

19% geek, which is a little disappointing, because I thought I'd be like 88%... The questions on that site were funny too, the ones about star trek and hobbits and correcting a salesman, those questions remind me of my dorky, funny classmates, i'm totally sending this to them...

#20062 Old Dog (must See Epic lol's)

Posted by marielle on 06 June 2008 - 07:56 PM in Showoff

hey, you were next to me when i typed this.