•  

• iBotModz CBox

Lux's Content

There have been 43 items by Lux (Search limited from 29-April 23)

Sort by                Order  

#49868 Halo 3 Modz .Film

Posted by Lux on 22 October 2008 - 11:15 PM in H3 Modding

It has 2 broken hashes.

#30206 The Complete Halo 3 Modding Tutorial (Part 1 of 5)

Posted by Lux on 02 July 2008 - 03:03 PM in Tutorials

Good tutorial, but you don't need to take apart your DVD drive to rip the game. You can use the emergency ejection button on your DVD drive to replace your DVD with your game disc.

#29927 [How-To] Film Clip Mod

Posted by Lux on 01 July 2008 - 10:08 PM in Tutorials

Only a certain half-released signer can sign films because of their size atm.. HyperStorm made it. It's different than Deriveds.

Any resigner can resign anything. It's the rehasher that matters... And other people have made one besides haxalot...

#29315 Rehasher

Posted by Lux on 30 June 2008 - 10:31 PM in H3 Modding

the only thing I dont like about his rehasher is its only for 1 mb cons

People who are doing what your doing, puts the modding communities name down. We play to have fun with the game, not make other people mad. Rubbing it in their face that we modded to get Recon.

Exactly, someone will eventually release a rehasher that can hash higher than 1MB, because if you were to have that, people would start injecting * vids.. and there's another crisis on our hands..

If that "*" was supposed to be p-orn and it got filtered, the films are not actual video data so you cannot inject actual film data; they are records of when, where and how objects move and what spawns and the Halo 3 engine recreates the scene and displays it.

#29173 Forge Con file size...?

Posted by Lux on 30 June 2008 - 05:23 PM in H3 Modding

When your on halo 3 and you look at the size of your forge map it always says 56.5kb. However when I XSATA the usermap con onto my computer it is 176kb anyone know why it is like this?

In Halo 3 it says the file size of the file contained in the CON.

#28856 Resigner for gametype - Flaming recon

Posted by Lux on 29 June 2008 - 11:54 PM in H3 Modding

Well currently were actualy editiong the profile0000000000000001000 file so we actualy are modding the gamesave thus giving us recon ................ until bungie removes it after like 10 mins .......... "dam there magical JUDO magic"

It doesn't matter if you do that. It is still flagged as Hidden and Locked in the main menu. The only way to unlock it is by Bungie enabling it in your online profile.

#28412 [The EazyB] RSA Encryption Explanation

Posted by Lux on 29 June 2008 - 02:46 AM in H3 Modding

Dont forget, exponent, modulus, p, q, dp, dq, inverseq, and d

Don't forget that when talking about a RSA private key all those variables are included in the "key"(Except P and Q), "Mr. I made a resigner with no help whatsoever when it's obvious I had tons of help..."

#28185 Flaming Recon, REAL!

Posted by Lux on 28 June 2008 - 04:25 PM in H3 Modding

wow lol film modding plus this section is only for maps and its not even in the right format

actually this is in the theater section.

Because it got moved.

---------------

**Yawns**

Film modding...

#28141 New real AIO Project

Posted by Lux on 28 June 2008 - 02:37 PM in H3 Modding

ya um supermodder is JUSTREC he cant do crap

ROFL. You have no idea who SuperModder is, or what he is capable of and his app rapes the s*** out of yours or anyone else's...

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

#28127 New real AIO Project

Posted by Lux on 28 June 2008 - 01:46 PM in H3 Modding

Do you have a signer? I'll be releasing a signer sooner or later... but it's good to know more people are going to be copying Nuklear.

And Nuklear copied SuperModder.

#27932 Superaisons resigner

Posted by Lux on 27 June 2008 - 09:28 PM in H3 Modding

yeah a console update you know that would take more than 5 minutes
    and alot of money

Of course they won't do it to ban just one keypair, unless it's used on a large scale, but once they get a couple they will most likely roll out an update.

#27330 [How-To] Film Clip Mod

Posted by Lux on 25 June 2008 - 10:56 PM in Tutorials

Nice so whats there to stop you from giving a elite recon ^-^

Elite's have different Armor permutation's. These are meant for Spartans.

#27305 [How-To] Film Clip Mod

Posted by Lux on 25 June 2008 - 09:18 PM in Tutorials

Let the overflow of screenshot's of morons saying they have Recon begin...

#26560 i finally got one

Posted by Lux on 23 June 2008 - 10:59 AM in H3 Modding

Beginners use VB.

I fixed your post so it's not so one minded.

#26416 .map modding a new very possible idea

Posted by Lux on 22 June 2008 - 09:35 PM in H3 Modding

The Halo 3 beta isn't playable anymore. Also, you cannot play it on XBC or XLink as all Xbox 360 games require a MS ping of 30 or lower for system link games. And the Halo 3 Beta was in a LIVE or a PIRS file, which cannot be signed by anyone other than Microsoft so you can't modify and reinject modded maps. So to even play new map's you would need to have a dev kit to play the beta from the HDD.

#26179 360's that wil run unasighned codes

Posted by Lux on 22 June 2008 - 01:47 PM in H3 Modding

MEGA PHAIL NONE OF THESE RUN UNSIGNED CODE IT IS A STUPID FU

Thank you for repeating what I said, but in a much stupider manner...

#25727 buying offline resigner

Posted by Lux on 21 June 2008 - 10:29 AM in H3 Modding

no such thing as an offline resigner...

Pretty sure he's referring to a resigner that can be used offline, in which case people have those...

#25005 WXpirs

Posted by Lux on 19 June 2008 - 05:16 PM in H3 Modding

It extracts files from PIRS, LIVE, and CON files...

#24976 Mod film clips?

Posted by Lux on 19 June 2008 - 04:21 PM in H3 Modding

researching it
    I
    /

In your sig where it says the difficulty to put recon in a film, it shouldn't be 5, it should be more like 1...

#24974 Why wont any1 realese a .map resigner

Posted by Lux on 19 June 2008 - 04:19 PM in H3 Modding

ok you are all so stupid there is a .map resigner i have one and it works. no i will not resign for anybody.

Ok, could you clue us in on how you got the private keys?

No, he can't because he doesn't have them, nor does he have a resigner. And to that person who's trying to sell one, he's just trying to make money off of idiots who are stupid enough to give him money for nothing.

#24832 Get recon

Posted by Lux on 19 June 2008 - 10:58 AM in H3 Modding

Actually, XDK stands for Xbox Development Kit. XeDK, stands for Xenon Development Kit.

#24556 360's that wil run unasighned codes

Posted by Lux on 18 June 2008 - 04:54 PM in H3 Modding

nox actualy demo kits are only 400$ and they run anasighned codes so i think your in the clear

No, they do not run unsigned code. I also doubt anyone will you give you what you need to mod Halo 3...

#24154 360's that wil run unasighned codes

Posted by Lux on 17 June 2008 - 05:42 PM in H3 Modding

Wow, just wow... You are all so stupid. First off, the Xbox 360's in WalMarts and such are not "Demo Kits" they are retail consoles with a kiosk disc. And Microsoft cannot tell if you are not allowed to use PartnerNet, my friend has had a dev kit for about 6 months or more and goes on everyday and he's fine.

Also,

(not Gamestop or EB Games, it's a franchise video game store that I can't really say)

I forgot about those secret franchise stores...[/sarcasm]

PartnetNet is almost exactly like Xbox Live except only development kernel's can access it, it has a market place and everything. And a dev kit doesn't automatically make you able to mod, you still need to make/get a modified XeX that doesn't check the map signatures or a tool to edit the map in memory. Which are hard to come by, so good luck making your own.

#23487 .map resigner

Posted by Lux on 16 June 2008 - 10:49 AM in Halo 3 / ODST

T3ABAGGER, First off, no one listen to him he dosent know what hes talking about, there coulb be a .map resigner in the rear future, do you know how many people are working on one?

also the only hard part would be getting that key peches said, shade made one cause he threatened bungie or something like that.

You are all so $%#^%# stupid, I swear to god. No one except Bungie can resign maps. Shade does not have a .map resigner. Why is every spreading lies about him? None of you know shade and your all just talking s*** about him...

#22844 Halo 3 modding

Posted by Lux on 14 June 2008 - 04:29 PM in Halo 3 / ODST

There is no Halo 3 resigner to be leaked. Anyone that can mod the actual .map files has a Xbox 360 Development Kit.