•  

• iBotModz CBox

SmokiestGrunl's Content

There have been 33 items by SmokiestGrunl (Search limited from 26-April 23)

Sort by                Order  

#131626 It was fun.

Posted by SmokiestGrunl on 28 October 2011 - 01:51 AM in News

Always thought if I had applied as much time and effort into my school work as I did iBotModz I could have gone far with my education.

I remember all those names. Anarchy bitching when I first got a staff position, when I joined he had the most posts by far and I wanted to beat him.
    Also Dark Slipstream and I bitching over silly immature things.

I used 'Former Sub-Admin of iBotModz' and 'Modded Xboxs and Halo 2' on my Resume and I got the job. So iBotModz has helped me in life.

Was fun indeed.

#131218 Hello

Posted by SmokiestGrunl on 29 August 2011 - 07:05 AM in Off-Topic

Whats the latest in the Xbox hacks?

#131095 Hello

Posted by SmokiestGrunl on 21 August 2011 - 03:55 AM in Off-Topic

Hello, apparently its been 3 months since my last visit.

Well in that time I've got my first real job and have bought a hoon car.

The site is dead bit sad really, end of an era.

#128521 The worlds greatest Journalist.

Posted by SmokiestGrunl on 02 April 2011 - 04:14 AM in Off-Topic

ok.

Edit: Its also a she

#128336 hey homo's

Posted by SmokiestGrunl on 25 March 2011 - 04:18 PM in General Discussion

I never have any issue with lag on CoD, if I am am matched up with players from east side of Australia or west side of New Zealand. B ops has been great from the start (Treyarch always do a good job with match searching), however MW2 had terrible search until they updated it months after the release.

Also Halo 2 > every other Halo game. Mods, superjumps, custom games that were actually fun to play, campaign that made you feel epic (although I hated the split story with elites), awesome maps, fun weapons and much more that I am probably forgetting.

#128334 Sickest Movies ever.

Posted by SmokiestGrunl on 25 March 2011 - 03:01 PM in Off-Topic

I though that the human centipede was an awesome movie.

The first Faces of Death is pretty good contender and there are a few others that are pretty bad.

#128181 Minecraft

Posted by SmokiestGrunl on 14 March 2011 - 07:56 PM in Minecraft

Started playing at 11pm last night then bam it was 3am!

#128161 I've gotta game.

Posted by SmokiestGrunl on 13 March 2011 - 11:27 PM in Off-Topic

My penis =(

#128067 RL Surrogates inc

Posted by SmokiestGrunl on 08 March 2011 - 03:13 PM in Off-Topic

I have never watched more than 1min of an anime in my life, I had to google just to know what you were talking about lol.

#128056 RL Surrogates inc

Posted by SmokiestGrunl on 07 March 2011 - 10:30 PM in Off-Topic

http://spectrum.ieee...ingly-realistic

Can't ******* wait, i'll never have to leave my room again!

#127924 The dimensions of the 360's parts?

Posted by SmokiestGrunl on 26 February 2011 - 01:50 AM in Xbox 360

Tell me what parts and I will measure them out for you or I can just link you to a tut on how to make the laptop.
    Ps you can only extend each wire,componenten a max of 6 inches.

Mainly I wanted to know what the highest point was., but know i'm thinking that I'll just build the laptop to the dimensions of a non flattened 360.

#127914 The dimensions of the 360's parts?

Posted by SmokiestGrunl on 25 February 2011 - 12:09 PM in Xbox 360

xbox in a pc case has been done my friend. go for the laptop :)

itl be 1000x harder, but 1003x cooler ;)

So has the laptop though, I'm not trying to be the best in the world, just out of my friends :D

#127912 The dimensions of the 360's parts?

Posted by SmokiestGrunl on 25 February 2011 - 09:57 AM in Xbox 360

Ok I'm either going to build a 360 laptop or put it into a mini-ITX case.

I can't find the dimensions of the components though.

#127898 Ethernet activated LEDs

Posted by SmokiestGrunl on 24 February 2011 - 03:18 AM in Tutorials

Am I able to have like a bunch of LEDs and make them say "Internet ONLINE!"?

#127897 Severe Tropical Cyclone Yasi

Posted by SmokiestGrunl on 23 February 2011 - 11:23 PM in General Discussion

Smokiest,

Those pictures are intense. It looks like every fence is destroyed. Pets are now roaming everywhere.

Most of all the green waste is cleaned up now, huge piles of free mulch haha. They said that there was enough mulch to supply the town for a decade.

When I got power back I got on the computer immediately and started downloading, then on the radio they said people shouldn't download because the exchanges were running on generaters. I still continued to download an got about 145GB downloaded rofl.

#127676 Severe Tropical Cyclone Yasi

Posted by SmokiestGrunl on 12 February 2011 - 10:37 AM in General Discussion

Never played fallout?

Never played, correct.

#127508 Severe Tropical Cyclone Yasi

Posted by SmokiestGrunl on 05 February 2011 - 03:46 AM in General Discussion

I have no idea what that is.

#127493 Severe Tropical Cyclone Yasi

Posted by SmokiestGrunl on 03 February 2011 - 11:59 PM in General Discussion

Added the pictures.

#127475 Severe Tropical Cyclone Yasi

Posted by SmokiestGrunl on 03 February 2011 - 05:28 AM in General Discussion

Ok, finally have power after 20 hours. Not allowed to use water as the water station was ****** up, really want to go for a shower.

I got some pictures of the aftermath, couldn't really get anything when it was hitting as it was at night.

#127444 Severe Tropical Cyclone Yasi

Posted by SmokiestGrunl on 02 February 2011 - 02:49 AM in General Discussion

Oh shit, stay safe smokie! Did you board up your house/windows?

can't cuz its brick, got tape on them so that way if they break glass doesn't go everywhere

edit: found another good cam, they driving around the cbd http://www.ustream.t...e-skycam-mobile

#127439 Severe Tropical Cyclone Yasi

Posted by SmokiestGrunl on 01 February 2011 - 08:20 PM in General Discussion

I have found a webcam, not sure how close he is to my house but it seems close.

http://www.ustream.t...&medium=5613203

#127424 Severe Tropical Cyclone Yasi

Posted by SmokiestGrunl on 01 February 2011 - 01:10 PM in General Discussion

This shit is now coming in at a Cat 5, **** me.

And by the looks of it, I'll be getting hammered for 12 hours...

#127422 Severe Tropical Cyclone Yasi

Posted by SmokiestGrunl on 01 February 2011 - 10:26 AM in General Discussion

Well my house is brick so it shouldn't get destroyed like those houses, however the roof tiles could easily get taken off.

They also said that I could be without power for up to 4 DAYS!!!!! Thats what is going to end up killing me if anything.

#127418 Severe Tropical Cyclone Yasi

Posted by SmokiestGrunl on 01 February 2011 - 08:51 AM in General Discussion

Its heading closer to my city, I should probably start thinking about packing all my electronics into plastic bags incase a window breaks, or the house blows away!!!!

This cyclone that is coming is 500 km (300 mile)-wide cyclone with an eye that could take more than an hour to pass and is expected to be a category 4 when it hits!

To put things into perspective, in 1974 a tropical cyclone hit Darwin, it was a Category 4 and only 48km wide (30mi). Yet this cyclone killed 71 people, caused $837 million in damage (1974 AUD) and destroyed more than 70 percent of Darwin's buildings, including 80 percent of houses. Tracy left more than 41,000 out of the 47,000 inhabitants of the city homeless prior to landfall and required the evacuation of over 30,000 people.

This is a picture of the damage that it did:
    Posted Image

As you can see most of the houses were made out of wood and iron, so hopefully my house can stand up to it.

Cyclone Yasi is expected to slam into the Queensland coast around 1 a.m. Thursday local time, packing winds of more than 250 k.p.h. (155 m.p.h.). This puts it on a par with the force of Hurricane Katrina, which devastated New Orleans in 2005 and clocked winds of 175 m.p.h., before weakening as it neared the coast.

#127410 Severe Tropical Cyclone Yasi

Posted by SmokiestGrunl on 01 February 2011 - 03:47 AM in General Discussion

Severe Tropical Cyclone Yasi

I took the aftermath images while driving around, wind was still blowing strong at the time.

Satelite Image
    Posted Image

Turf Ripped
    Posted Image

Tree Snap
    Posted Image

Before - Small Trees
    Posted Image

After - Small Trees
    Posted Image

Before - Big tree
    Posted Image