•  

• iBotModz CBox

Bloody Beserker's Content

There have been 62 items by Bloody Beserker (Search limited from 21-April 23)

Sort by                Order  

#32571 Halo on the PSP v2.0!

Posted by Bloody Beserker on 15 July 2008 - 04:11 AM in Handhelds

Wait you dont need anything else just drag the folder in this spot, I dont need custom frimware or anything.?im guessing i need m33 3.90 with kernel. but i dont know how to install them right. AHHHHH

#32569 Action Replay Max Software

Posted by Bloody Beserker on 15 July 2008 - 04:02 AM in Dashboards / Software

can you cheat on halo 3 with this version of action replay

#31720 50 ACCOUNTS FOR SALE!!!!!!!!

Posted by Bloody Beserker on 07 July 2008 - 10:16 PM in Halo 3 / ODST

I think its sad if you dont get your Fifty and then you just buy it. Its much more rewarding if you get it yourself. No one believes they can do it but once they do it happens. You get no skill in buying too. Waist of time.And money. I get peoples fifty's on there accounts for free.

#31484 Cold whorage

Posted by Bloody Beserker on 07 July 2008 - 05:18 AM in H3 Modding

you do know there is ummm actually walking spider miny floods right, if you look outside in that big flood exhibit, they walk around. if you can find the tag for them im sure they'll move

#30514 Overshield equipment swap

Posted by Bloody Beserker on 04 July 2008 - 02:36 AM in Halo 3 / ODST

Ok one of my frineds showed me a video of them in a ranked team doubles. They said while they were playing they killed a guy and he dropped an overshield?What yeah its true and it worked. So i rewinded the video watched where the overshield spawned and he crouched up next to it and swapped it with a power drain. Has this already been discoverd? Idk but it looked really cool

#29424 Light Maps (Daily Modders)

Posted by Bloody Beserker on 01 July 2008 - 03:45 AM in H3 Modding

since your pretty good at those light mods, you should really invest in something cool. On/around christmas time you should make a christmas tree mod on Valhalla and Standoff, put light patterns on the trees only. Also set some lights in a pattern on the bases neatly so it looks like christmas lights on a house that'll be cool

#29351 How to apply PPF,Serenity and SPPF

Posted by Bloody Beserker on 30 June 2008 - 11:40 PM in Tutorials

ok i know how to do that but how am i supposed to resign just put the patch in a resigner?

#28919 AI War [Containment] -NOW W/ RE-SPAWNS-

Posted by Bloody Beserker on 30 June 2008 - 04:24 AM in Mods

smoky once i get my xport i really want you to teach me how to get this map, out of all the ones you presented this is the coolest.

#27292 Seaport Anchorage

Posted by Bloody Beserker on 25 June 2008 - 08:09 PM in Mods

OMG, I can't believe he left out the download.

SPPF
    Serenity

thank you so much

#26930 Seaport Anchorage

Posted by Bloody Beserker on 24 June 2008 - 06:46 PM in Mods

i know it seems like you've had this for a while. But its really cool and I swicthed from Halo 3 to Halo 2 and I'm wondering if you could lend me the download PLease Thank You

#26838 Modded Cold Storage Pic

Posted by Bloody Beserker on 24 June 2008 - 12:00 PM in Halo 3 / ODST

well my friends ok i would be like guys i have that awesome never realeased Cold Storage map, theres a pic on my file share. The theyd be like click on the map. Id be oh s***.

#26594 [Request]-Motorcycle and/or Atv

Posted by Bloody Beserker on 23 June 2008 - 01:12 PM in Modding

I am sorry but this is way out of my halo 2 modding skills . I will suggest that you check out this map, it does have a motobike like thing.

yeah i kno but every time i go to download that map it always gives me a gay url to somw other ibotmodz link site. but it is very cool and thats why i wanted a dirt bike

#26466 [Request]-Motorcycle and/or Atv

Posted by Bloody Beserker on 23 June 2008 - 01:06 AM in Modding

Could any of you make a map maybe Coagulation, if you could reskinn it like desert-ish or a road like theme and have ramps. For the main thing I would like is a Dirt Bike. Put a couple of those different colors or the same and make atleast 6 atvs. Can be the same color or different doesn't matter thats all i ask. Simply a reskinned map just color or whatever and some vehicles. Thanx and please help.

#25986 Bloody Beserkers goodbye

Posted by Bloody Beserker on 21 June 2008 - 11:40 PM in Off-Topic

Hello there people,hommies and mi niggas. I know a lot of people here have just said goodbyes and stuff but Dark Slipstream has a good point. I aswell had a huge decrease in my grades this past year. I used to be a grade A student and i almost failed this year.

However I do not want to fall behind because I want to go to college and have a well paying job, get out of my house as soon as possible.and have my own family. I also care about my family,friends,and girlfriend but i threw them all aside for this dam xbox. They always ask me why i dont talk anymore. I have spent countless hours on looking for mods and hoping people would give them to me. But now im calling quits. As much as i wanted to be a modder I wanted to be the one that wasnt a douch-bag and kept it to myself, no i wanted everyone to have it so everyone could be happy.

So i have to go to school this summer so i dont fail and im really focusing on that and not X360. Tho i shall miss my modding buddies.i also will my xbox for it has given me countless hours of entertainment but also no LIFE. Soo long.

Also i am not trying to copy off of a lot of you guys but you inspired me and made me make my announcement. I will be playing halo less often and if i get a resigner big whoop any more you douches who wont give them are just greedy bastards who will be wife beaters later on and/or be that 35-year old guy who plays video games to find a little boy to rape. Have fun.

Love,
    Bloody Beserker

#25857 Anyone have a DS?

Posted by Bloody Beserker on 21 June 2008 - 05:37 PM in Handhelds

its actually really cool because i modded internet on to it so i have a wireless card in it and now its a laptop for me:) and black label that is hilarious.

#25750 What if Nintendo Made Halo 3? (Video)

Posted by Bloody Beserker on 21 June 2008 - 12:05 PM in Media

the first one made me s*** my pants funny, but the second the resident evil part was done very well because thats exactly how resident evil is. zombies made me laugh.

#25744 i finally got one

Posted by Bloody Beserker on 21 June 2008 - 11:25 AM in H3 Modding

you wont be a liar if you let us have it and see if it works.

#25743 Favorite song?

Posted by Bloody Beserker on 21 June 2008 - 11:19 AM in Media

i would have to say i have a top five.
    1.Sworn to a Great Divide-Soilwork
    2.Forever-Breaking Benjamin
    3.Viva la Vida-Coldplay
    4.Everlong-Foo Fighters
    5.Violet Hill-Coldplay

I generalaly like Heavy-hardcore-liquid-metal and then alternative and punk stuff.

#25460 My Mod highflood

Posted by Bloody Beserker on 20 June 2008 - 05:32 PM in H3 Modding

no it never got released i thought you were gonna let us sorta have it but ok.

#25455 My Mod highflood

Posted by Bloody Beserker on 20 June 2008 - 05:27 PM in H3 Modding

sick map dude, awesome well done finally someone nice enough to hand out a flooded highground, you will be remmebered.

#24728 Smarts needed:Ok i want to start modding...HOW!

Posted by Bloody Beserker on 19 June 2008 - 12:24 AM in H3 Modding

Ok well i believe i have it all so umm, i dont have an xsata cabel where can i get that. plus im confused on how to open a map do i need to pull a map off my xbox and them put it back on?
    help please and i will make a mod for you:) any one you would like once i hopefully get better

#24658 Teleporter Mods

Posted by Bloody Beserker on 18 June 2008 - 08:46 PM in H3 Modding

i have one thing to say, sligstrom did the same thing and just put a post over on ***** at the same time you did here...except no defense he got to the very top of valhhaalla, way cooler than yours jumped off and came crashing down like a meteoer and didnt die somehow very cool i mean he landed on a scorpiaon and destoyed it lol. so if you could make a map with teleporters in the air thatd be amazing fun send it to us also also slig has a new mod term.aka Map Editing where he moves stuff on the map, he pulled the warthogs on the pit and put them in the actually map. also he moved the hole last resort map so it was the background he was on a invisible map and on the scenario so.

#23642 [The EaZy B] Bomb Shrine

Posted by Bloody Beserker on 16 June 2008 - 04:25 PM in Mods

You know haha i would have the best time on this map because a good game of tusken raiders hehe. i would make a slight path but trip mines around and have someone drive and another guy snip the driver at a tower, hehe if i cant shoot the guy ill just shoot one trip mine and.... BOOM! hahaha i would laugh very hard at that guys carcass fly.

#23640 [Shade45] HighGround Modded

Posted by Bloody Beserker on 16 June 2008 - 04:16 PM in Mods

its a very boring map i think when i first saw it because it was my first mod i ever experienced i thought it was amazing.nope not any more, when need.... !RESKINNED MAPS! Ecchem ..SNOWTRAP,SNOWHALLA"I wish",SNOW GROUND hehe

#20270 I want YOUR suggestions!

Posted by Bloody Beserker on 07 June 2008 - 05:01 PM in Halo 3 / ODST

ok what you need is a REAL flooded map, high ground would be awesome because its has real water, you think you could do that and try to make it look good and not so un organized just thrown there plus and or try to make waves get bigger on and level with water you'd be legendary pleaz.