•  

• iBotModz CBox

RtG Swimmer FS's Content

There have been 8 items by RtG Swimmer FS (Search limited from 07-May 23)

Sort by                Order  

#57515 Forge Edit v2 - Superaison

Posted by RtG Swimmer FS on 20 December 2008 - 03:02 PM in Programs

dark shut up ive seen your programs, they barely do anything, superasian does way more with his programming then you will ever be able to do. By the way this has a virus.

#46128 Lookin for some people

Posted by RtG Swimmer FS on 29 September 2008 - 07:19 PM in Halo 3 / ODST

Im lookin for some people to find the new skulls with if your interested its first come first serve if you want in add your name here and then add II Swimmer II on Xbox Live. We will post our findings here on ibotmodz and try to be the first.

#45621 Unreleased Mod (New Bots)

Posted by RtG Swimmer FS on 26 September 2008 - 05:22 AM in H3 Modding

this is video editing not even from bungie so seriusly move this

#43733 Domain Name

Posted by RtG Swimmer FS on 08 September 2008 - 01:13 PM in Website / Server Management

thanks guys
    and thanks for the info fattwam

#43553 Domain Name

Posted by RtG Swimmer FS on 06 September 2008 - 09:24 PM in Website / Server Management

well im setting up an invision power board which adds something to the same you choose and I did all I could find was 10$ year.

#43545 Domain Name

Posted by RtG Swimmer FS on 06 September 2008 - 08:05 PM in Website / Server Management

Wheres a good place to rent a domain name? Like Where did Ibotmodz rent this domain name?

#43205 Forum

Posted by RtG Swimmer FS on 03 September 2008 - 07:03 PM in Website / Server Management

Hey guys im setting up a new forum but I dont know how to get server space. Im looking for free server space with your own URL and not slow. I'd like phpbb. Please help!

#13614 Tink we already have a signer we don't know bout

Posted by RtG Swimmer FS on 29 April 2008 - 07:29 PM in H3 Modding

IIIIIIIIIIIIIII came up with this a while ago and made a post on it. You would need to get a copy of the game on your computer and go through the codibg and find it