•  

• iBotModz CBox

bobshminkle's Content

There have been 23 items by bobshminkle (Search limited from 30-March 23)

Sort by                Order  

#53988 Dev Mods

Posted by bobshminkle on 26 November 2008 - 05:12 PM in H3 Modding

this is 100% REAL. on getinspir3d.com, quickkill bought sbbcarl'd demo kit he was selling. i totally believe him/

#41303 need help with my xport

Posted by bobshminkle on 22 August 2008 - 01:57 PM in Help Desk

i modded a small test map this morning on foundry. then for the rest of the day so far when i try to drag the maps off my hard drive, it doesnt let me!!! for that one map it did but for everything else it didnt. i tried 3 maps!!! it says this: Cannot move file: Cannot read from the file source or disk.please help!

#40243 Tag List for all Maps.

Posted by bobshminkle on 15 August 2008 - 09:36 AM in H3 Modding

yo sphere wuts up man?? yo i need the tag for foundry water??? does any 1 no it?

and btw, this REALLY helped me. especially for Last Resort and High Ground.

u shuld be promoted to vip.

#33777 Anyone want me to make them a mod?

Posted by bobshminkle on 18 July 2008 - 08:20 AM in H3 Modding

and xpargas i know modded me a few maps and i have a lot of really cool and original ideas but im not thats good as placing them but im getting a lot better. and all the mods im makin are playable. there not those stupid mods on foundry were people just get a map off of forge hub and add 1 fan and 4 lights. there really cool with a lot of items. not too much to overload it tho... and xpargas is rite i don't know how to mod maps but i have all the programs to.

#33755 my first mod completed

Posted by bobshminkle on 18 July 2008 - 08:14 AM in H3 Modding

i actually have all the modding programs but not xsata. thats the only thing im missing. and i dont know how to mod maps only film clips. too lazy

#33448 Anyone want me to make them a mod?

Posted by bobshminkle on 17 July 2008 - 02:13 PM in H3 Modding

i already have that map exactly same... american flag with those lights... on standoff. my friends made it and only like 5 people have it. if u wanna see pic of it look at my file share on bungie.net. i believe its in the 6th slot. gt = bobshminkle(same as my account). :p

#32763 my first mod completed

Posted by bobshminkle on 15 July 2008 - 04:50 PM in H3 Modding

oh wow rate the mod cuz of the post... wow ur cool. that would be like some1 posting a playable map in valhala space with no death barriers and its flooded in space.( i am not saying u can do that cuz u definately cant) and then they post it with som1 changing there name so the link wont work no pics or vid. and giv it a 1/10 wtf

two of the modz i made are on my friend ---- talha858 --- fileshare on bungie.net. my old gamertag is ecwrvd16 and my new one is bobshminkle. two of the mods are called trap door test and boxtrap(boxtrap is a pointless but cool mod my friends and i made in like 2 seconds.

#32759 my first mod completed

Posted by bobshminkle on 15 July 2008 - 04:38 PM in H3 Modding

yeah i changed my gamertag plus i took it off my fileshare. if you want the map go to my friends file share. his name is talha858

#32651 Anyone want me to make them a mod?

Posted by bobshminkle on 15 July 2008 - 12:24 PM in H3 Modding

yeah i have a really cool map i need to be modded. its really fun, has a lot of things in it but not too much to overload it. its a racetrack on standoff, and its definately playable. actually the begenning is a racetrack, and the second half is like a maze with hidden objects to get through to the end. and at the end is a suprise but the suprise you have to find. add me... same name as my forum!!! :o

#29534 Halo Mods Database (HMDB.ibotmodz.net)

Posted by bobshminkle on 01 July 2008 - 10:01 AM in H3 Modding

thx r4z0r and i like yer submarine map, dats really cool

#29528 Halo Mods Database (HMDB.ibotmodz.net)

Posted by bobshminkle on 01 July 2008 - 09:43 AM in H3 Modding

yo zzdarklegacyzz just resigned my mod (trap door test). and even tho he says hes the author on the map it wuz still mine. ecwrvd16(me) made that mod

#29032 Playable Mod Highground

Posted by bobshminkle on 30 June 2008 - 12:02 PM in H3 Modding

i helped make half of this mod. therefore you should of told me yu were releasing it

#28259 Count to 7777!! Increased!

Posted by bobshminkle on 28 June 2008 - 07:22 PM in Off-Topic

#28246 GAY Service Tag

Posted by bobshminkle on 28 June 2008 - 07:08 PM in H3 Modding

wow legacy u told me u were gonna do that but i didnt actually believe you...

#28244 Give me ideas people :)

Posted by bobshminkle on 28 June 2008 - 06:59 PM in H3 Modding

hey legacy this might be kinda hard to make but your the best and fastest forger i know. anyway, have you ever seen those soccerball racetracks on foundry when they go through like cannon mans and grav lifts and stuff. well, mod some of the walls and stuff to be invis walls and garage doors. you can also put lights and clones for scenery. idk if this is playable but you would be the first one to mod that and it sounds really cool

#28179 my first mod completed

Posted by bobshminkle on 28 June 2008 - 04:15 PM in H3 Modding

thanx man

#27986 my first mod completed

Posted by bobshminkle on 28 June 2008 - 12:20 AM in H3 Modding

yeh ill move... this map is rly cool you should DL it just to try it. if you dont like it (you probably will tho) just delete it...

#27975 my first mod completed

Posted by bobshminkle on 27 June 2008 - 11:45 PM in H3 Modding

this is a very cool mod! mentioned by all my friends i gave it to. i finished it 2day and i am releasing 2day. its on highground. i am the very first person to mod fence walls onto highground. heres the DL link. comment and rate please! oh and this is like the 2nd or 3rd mod with trap doors (the first one to be leaked)

http://www.bungie.net/stats/Halo3/FileS ... g=ecwrvd16

its on the 3rd slot

#27949 [zZDarkLegacyZz] Random Mod

Posted by bobshminkle on 27 June 2008 - 10:12 PM in Mods

dude this mod is sick!!!! i just DLed it and it is awesome one of THE best infection mods EVER!!!!!

#26798 Anyone @ iBotModz Play RuneScape?

Posted by bobshminkle on 24 June 2008 - 07:07 AM in Off-Topic

yeh i play, username is john20004. i am permenantly muted so i can only use quick check. oh by da way lvl 101, 90 wc, 77 att, 78 str, 77 def, 81hp, 81 range, 77 or 78 mage, 56 prayer, 46 summoning, 76 fletching, 123 quest points (desert treasure, monkey madness, regicide, and half way thru recipe for disaster... add me if u want

#26283 [Austin and Random] The Dam

Posted by bobshminkle on 22 June 2008 - 04:18 PM in Mods

im ecwrvd16, i said ur GT wuz funny and i said i didnt believe u made mods...

#26158 [Austin and Random] The Dam

Posted by bobshminkle on 22 June 2008 - 12:57 PM in Mods

well can u put it on ur fileshare, cuz i rly want that map i even saw it the night b4 u modded it.

#26053 [Austin and Random] The Dam

Posted by bobshminkle on 22 June 2008 - 07:10 AM in Mods

yo can u guys post the fishy map with the elite biped in the middle, austin or pretzel??? with the DL link of course