•  

• iBotModz CBox

XDK's Content

There have been 21 items by XDK (Search limited from 24-April 23)

Sort by                Order  

#126534 360 fans spinning very fast.

Posted by XDK on 20 December 2010 - 09:47 PM in Help Desk

http://www.newegg.ca...3-001-_-Product
    This will solve all of your heating problems. It has unmatched airflow. The only problem is, it has a tendency to destroy your eardrums.

no lol go with water cooling :-)

#126491 360 fans spinning very fast.

Posted by XDK on 19 December 2010 - 09:40 PM in Help Desk

might just be that the fan is modded... or its yeah getting to hot, try and clean it out

#126490 360 fans spinning very fast.

Posted by XDK on 19 December 2010 - 09:40 PM in Help Desk

might just be that the fan is modded... or its yeah getting to hot, try and clean it out

#126280 If I won the lottery, this is the system I would build

Posted by XDK on 11 December 2010 - 12:03 AM in Off-Topic

First off, its meant to be a waste of money. Our "Powerball" here in Canada is called Lottomax, and the jackpot is ofter 50 million. So Money is no concern. Secondly, just ask me how many keyboards and mouses I have. Just ask. Third, I would like to see you prove that theory. We'll pit your "Industrial" rad up against ONE of Koolance's, and see how things go, m'kay? (2000w of heat dissipation, per radiator).

Thank you ;)

Yeah while without a mouse or keyboard a computer is worthless, unless you got a touch screen :-P And yeah i would love to put my cooling system against that cheap peice of plastic koolance has. Ive seen koolance's system and its a complete rip off, peice of junk. Mine might now look as fancy but it provides far better results.

#126150 If I won the lottery, this is the system I would build

Posted by XDK on 05 December 2010 - 03:21 PM in Off-Topic

And it'd be obsolete in 5 years, ******* it technology.

lol yup what a waste of money XD and btw quinn u forgot the mouse and keyboard, the 2 most important things :sweat: Also i recomend going with the industrial fan and radiator like i did :-P better cooling and cheaper :-)

#126144 Xbox 360 Water Cooled!

Posted by XDK on 04 December 2010 - 11:28 PM in Xbox 360

Yeah, but then again, its small enough to be portable. Post l/m and we'll see if its better.

Hose Clamps.. like the ones I used to fix my trucks rad today? You shouldn't need them, with nozzles.

^This

I didn't make this thing to be portable, i made it for results :rtfm: ; and yeah hose clamps its just an added layer of security.

#126134 Xbox 360 Water Cooled!

Posted by XDK on 04 December 2010 - 05:18 PM in Xbox 360

Disteld water is better than most coolant.

yeah while one leak and you done, my coolant is board safe, still never good if it leak tho XD but i got hose clams, pipe selant, i got it all, and there is no leaks

#126131 Xbox 360 Water Cooled!

Posted by XDK on 04 December 2010 - 04:13 PM in Xbox 360

Get ready to cry.
    That is one of the messiest Water Cooling jobs I have seen. Green UV coolant is hmm.. last I checked, $4.95 a bottle? Koolance has a kit available, although the Rad is still a bit large (http://www.koolance....?product_id=328). Quite frankly, you could probably use a fairly low power rad instead, as the 360 is a decently low heat device. Tbh, I don't even think water cooling is nessesary for a 360, if yours is heating up, do what many do and add a fan to the 360.
    /endrant

Yeah koolance does, have u seen the price!? sure it may not as small but its far better then koolances kit, i went all out making sure this thing was extreme.

#126127 Xbox 360 Water Cooled!

Posted by XDK on 04 December 2010 - 02:03 PM in Xbox 360

added a better pic :thumbsup:

added a better pic :thumbsup:

#126123 Xbox 360 Water Cooled!

Posted by XDK on 04 December 2010 - 08:14 AM in Xbox 360

I bet he is actually using water to cool it.

uh have u even looked at the pic? the stuff in the tubing is green!, since when is water green?. I'm using a high quality coolant for this thing, and no lol i didn't want some small internal water cooling, I wanted to go all out with this thing lol.

#126111 Xbox 360 Water Cooled!

Posted by XDK on 03 December 2010 - 10:52 PM in Xbox 360

lol hey everyone it's me halo3, i just finished my latest project, a water cooled xbox 360. Now sure people have water cooled 360s in the past ok, but this is the ultimate and i made sure. I got a custom water block, industrial pump, huge industrial radiator, and huge industrial fan. The water flows 6X through the radiator which is about 1 1/2 foot by 6 inches, and a about 8 in 12V industrial fan is blowing on it. Its super cool, and the loading time is 3X faster, and the bottom of the case feels like you just turned it on 30 secs ago. The pic below are the first test, i'm gonna fix the whole in the case, add the rest of the case and take temps ect.

Update: after running it for about an hour its at 28C=82.4F very slightly above room temp :-)

IMG_2227.JPG

#126110 a new idea to save ibot.

Posted by XDK on 03 December 2010 - 10:48 PM in General Discussion

Obama approves.

yeah he would if you guys didn't ban him... lol and i got a real great idea to save ibotmodz, unban halo3 :-) think about it when you guys banned halo3 it all went downhill from there

#125961 1 year ibmz

Posted by XDK on 27 November 2010 - 01:56 PM in Off-Topic

wow thanks everyone :thumbdown: :cray: lol and yeah its me halo3 incase u guys didnt know, and haha lol i told u guys i would get a dev :-P lol no point now since ibm is sutting down im gonna miss this site and u guys

#125960 1 year ibmz

Posted by XDK on 27 November 2010 - 01:56 PM in Off-Topic

wow thanks everyone :thumbdown: :cray: lol and yeah its me halo3 incase u guys didnt know, and haha lol i told u guys i would get a dev :-P lol no point now since ibm is sutting down im gonna miss this site and u guys

#125923 [Official Release] Relic Defense

Posted by XDK on 26 November 2010 - 04:08 PM in Halo Reach

nope.

yeah i made the satelite over 3 weeks before the game came out i was the first to make it, and yeah i got proff :-P

#125756 [Official Release] Relic Defense

Posted by XDK on 20 November 2010 - 05:05 PM in Halo Reach

wow u copied my satelite

#125637 RROD Help.

Posted by XDK on 16 November 2010 - 04:56 PM in Help Desk

1) I said nasty because that was quite an error in comparison to the others. Not because the fix would be extensive.

2) Every tutorial you ever link any problem to is that hybird x-clamp.

3) I wonder why he doesn't have a reflow station :o

Not really, it can be nasty, yet it's normaly an easy, common, repair. I always link to the x-clamp trick hyrbid since most of the problems on the 360 are related to the gpu and/or cpu and that is a good, easy, fix that is far better then the x-clamp trick and will cause no harm to your console. Plus it's good to add that on to the board after a reflow too since it fixes a lot of the 360s problems and makes your console last longer.

Btw your welcome Dan ;)

#125596 RROD Help.

Posted by XDK on 14 November 2010 - 12:31 AM in Help Desk

Yep. Gives you this nasty error.

E08: Unconfirmed: General I/O Malfunction, could be caused by an error with any of the I/O devies such as A/V port, USB, Hard drive, DVD drive, etc. over torquing of the AV or heatsync bolts can cause this error.

Well you don't have a clue, lol no this isn't a "nasty" error. This error is a very common problem 90% of the time it's with the gpu . Either bridger solderballs (but since you haven't reflowed no thats not it) or just the simple gpu lifting away from the board.0020
    So here's what you can do to fix it:
    The X-Clamp Trick Hyrbid (homemade version)
    or
    A reflow, since you don't have a station, i recomend an oven reflow. If you choose to do a heatgun reflow, or maybe you have a friend with a station like i said you have a problem with the gpu, you need a gpu reflow

The best homemade thing you can do is first reflow it then add on the hyrbid, since a hybrid alone will only do for a few months till you need to reflow it.

#125580 RROD Help.

Posted by XDK on 13 November 2010 - 01:23 PM in Help Desk

no you can't get a nice repair unless you have a rework station

#125493 hack runescape accounts easy

Posted by XDK on 08 November 2010 - 08:29 PM in Programs

lol cool

#125492 Reach beta

Posted by XDK on 08 November 2010 - 08:20 PM in ODST Modding

uber bump on an old topic man

Reach beta is over lol XD