•  

• iBotModz CBox

lol lol lol rofl's Content

There have been 23 items by lol lol lol rofl (Search limited from 09-May 23)

Sort by                Order  

#128646 [Tut] Run Wii Backup Games

Posted by lol lol lol rofl on 07 April 2011 - 11:12 AM in Modding

So, it can't run Gamecube backups no matter what?

#128634 slime bitches.

Posted by lol lol lol rofl on 06 April 2011 - 05:41 PM in Minecraft

:o

I once saw a texture mod for the slime, and it basically had this texture but it was still a cube: Posted Image

'Twas pretty awesome.

#128623 Update Softmod?

Posted by lol lol lol rofl on 06 April 2011 - 12:06 PM in Xbox

I've never tried that, but I'm going to try it on mine and see if it loads.

Edit: yep it worked. It immediately detected the linux savefile, and they I clicked checkpoints on Splinter Cell and boom I was greeted with the modded linux menu. I didn't click any options, because I don't want to break my setup, but I'm confident that they should work.

Sweet. I'll try it now, I have the eeprom backup and everything.

First I need to make sure the game even works, because almost 25% of the games I've downloaded from xboxisozone don't work with my xbox for one reason or another :/

Edit: I think it's working :) At first I thought it would conflict with the existing softmod, but then I knew it would work when it said it would format my C drive and then install the softmod. Now I wait for it to finish..............................Awesome, it worked. Thanks for your help, I'm glad I didn't break it lmao :smoke:

Edit 2: Ha, I found a typo. The screensaver says SID 3.1 Final, and I'm 100% sure I installed it with SID 5.1 Final. It even said that in the installer.

#128604 Update Softmod?

Posted by lol lol lol rofl on 05 April 2011 - 08:46 PM in Xbox

i haven't modded an original in 5 years

Same here, I hope Peaches can help :p I modded mine 5 years ago and I don't want to do something that will break it.

#128602 Update Softmod?

Posted by lol lol lol rofl on 05 April 2011 - 08:36 PM in Xbox

I want to update my softmod with SID 5.1 (yep, I still use my modded xbox) but I don't have either of the 3 games needed to softmod it. If I download Splinter Cell and transfer it onto my HDD to be loaded directly from said HDD, would I be able to update the softmod by running the game and then loading the save? Or would I have to uninstall the softmod and buy the game again (Pshhh, if I can find it anywhere) to re-mod it?

#120797 Funny xbox live messages.

Posted by lol lol lol rofl on 09 July 2010 - 05:25 PM in General Discussion

lol that kid just has a red anus from your rape.

[offtopic]Your Reach will Own MW2 sig is the most epic sig I've ever seen. lostmodz is epic for making it. lol[/offtopic]

#120793 Funny xbox live messages.

Posted by lol lol lol rofl on 09 July 2010 - 04:16 PM in General Discussion

lol what were you actually doing in Halo 3 were you actually modding or what happened that made him say that?

Did you just rape him in the arse and now he's sore?

#120789 MS insists you can sit with Kinect

Posted by lol lol lol rofl on 09 July 2010 - 01:24 PM in 360 News

I still don't get how you can play FPSs using Kinect because if you turn you head then your just going to see a wall, not another screen

They'll have these ub3r high tech virtual reality helmets that make this possible.
    I can confirm this.
    in imagination land

#120757 Let's play another game.

Posted by lol lol lol rofl on 08 July 2010 - 09:47 PM in General Discussion

Moscow, Russia.
    You guys are gay.
    http://www.youtube.c...h?v=16NNUAyG8Ug

#120747 Funny xbox live messages.

Posted by lol lol lol rofl on 08 July 2010 - 07:15 PM in General Discussion

yeeeeee

Ewwwwww. Uncut.

#120715 Halo2ST Failure

Posted by lol lol lol rofl on 07 July 2010 - 11:42 PM in Help Desk

I could only get it to work on XP, no matter what. You'll have to try out grimdoomer's program called Ambiance. It does quite the same thing.

I can't find where to activate the codec on Vista. It doesn't have anything for Audio Codecs in the device manager.

#120703 Halo2ST Failure

Posted by lol lol lol rofl on 07 July 2010 - 05:22 PM in Help Desk

Its just because you have Vista.
    Why do you have Vista again? Bad move on your part.

A-No. Bad move on my dad's part.

Does it work with Windows 7 if I decide to get that?

#120660 Halo2ST Failure

Posted by lol lol lol rofl on 06 July 2010 - 07:19 PM in Help Desk

I just tried that for all of the different compatibility option and it still didn't work. This sucks...I really wanted to make a tourettes guy gun lol

#120648 Halo2ST Failure

Posted by lol lol lol rofl on 06 July 2010 - 01:13 PM in Help Desk

Does anybody know the link to a Halo 2 Sound tools that works? Every time I use it, including the one in UMP v5, it always just automatically says "Halo2ST has stopped working. Blah blah blah." and closes. I also found a couple mirror links to it and they all did the same thing. Is it because I'm on Vista or something? It just fails hard.

If no one has a link can someone at least explain to me why it crashes on startup, no matter what link or download I use?

#120623 How to make the Ascension Grav Lift Stronger?

Posted by lol lol lol rofl on 05 July 2010 - 10:13 PM in Help Desk

Yeah that stuff didn't work. But I was browsing Se7enSins and stumbled upon a plugin for Entity that actually made it work. Maybe I'll make a tut on it.

#120603 What's the Program for Screenshots?

Posted by lol lol lol rofl on 05 July 2010 - 05:36 PM in Help Desk

You need Yelo Trainer.

I know, and you also need a program to extract the image from the screenshot. I have Yelo.

#120600 What's the Program for Screenshots?

Posted by lol lol lol rofl on 05 July 2010 - 05:24 PM in Help Desk

SHIT, sorry I forgot to mention I ment for Halo 2.

:/ my bad. I wonder how many people will actually know though cause this tuff is so old

#120596 What's the Program for Screenshots?

Posted by lol lol lol rofl on 05 July 2010 - 05:18 PM in Help Desk

I googled and couldn't find anything and also searched this site. Also, I wasn't entirely sure where to post this.

But what is the name of the program where you can extract the screenshots so they actually show up as images? I know it's some kind of batch program, well I think. I can't find it anywhere, does anyone know what it is and where I can find it? Maybe provide a download link?

Thanks if you help.

#120502 Xbox Apps, SID, PBL, Dashboards, Skins, & Emulators.

Posted by lol lol lol rofl on 04 July 2010 - 04:36 PM in Dashboards / Software

Can somebody re-upload the Snes emulator if you still have it? The Snes link is broken and so is the one with all the downloads and I'd really like the Snes one.

Btw sry for bumping a 6 month old thread. But I still mod the original xbox a lot and I need this emulator because every version of SMB3 I play on XboyAdvance says my save is corrupted and I can't play it at all, so I was going to get Super Mario All-Stars and play it on that.

#120499 How to make the Ascension Grav Lift Stronger?

Posted by lol lol lol rofl on 04 July 2010 - 04:02 PM in Help Desk

Eh. I changed them all to 1800 and it didn't do anything, then I said screw this and changed them all to 99999, and it still doesn't work.

It also didn't work when I just changed the 3 900's, so I dunno. Do I need that new version of Entity? I have the 1.3 still because the one you gave me didn't work for some reason, but I can still find those values in it, but I wonder if it makes a difference.

#120457 How to make the Ascension Grav Lift Stronger?

Posted by lol lol lol rofl on 03 July 2010 - 05:14 PM in Help Desk

Ok, thanks for the download. It didn't work though, so hopefully someone will figure it out at some point.

Even though Halo 2 modding is like, dead pretty much... >.>

#120455 How to make the Ascension Grav Lift Stronger?

Posted by lol lol lol rofl on 03 July 2010 - 04:59 PM in Help Desk

Anyways are you using the updated entity by Troy?

I'm not sure, I'm using Entity 1.3 but I know there's a 2. something version, do I need that? I think I do or some kind of plugin because I don't see those options when I open the tag up.

Also, which 900 do I edit, both of them?

Edit, yet agin. I changed all the 900's and I see no change at all, unless I was only supposed to change 1 of them or something.

#120447 How to make the Ascension Grav Lift Stronger?

Posted by lol lol lol rofl on 03 July 2010 - 02:59 PM in Help Desk

The title pretty much says it all. I don't know how to do it, I was looking around in DotHalo and Entity but I couldn't find anything. Does anyone know how to make the grav lift on Ascension stronger, like to where it could launch me all the way up to the top of the superbounce building, or is that even possible?

Please help, lol I made a Hammer of Dawn and I want people to have to take the grav lift up there to get it.

Also, I did use the Search function, but didn't find anything. Unless I just didn't use the right words. I tried searching for anything with "Grav", with "Lift", with "Ascension", with "Grav Lift", etc. everything that would make sense.