•  

• iBotModz CBox

Azraelrs's Content

There have been 91 items by Azraelrs (Search limited from 30-March 23)

Sort by                Order  

#125494 Next few days.

Posted by Azraelrs on 08 November 2010 - 10:09 PM in News

i agree with grunt, after most people quit i say then but while we still have a super small chance (like 1.5%) let us live

You can live... you just have to expand...

#124918 sad day

Posted by Azraelrs on 11 October 2010 - 02:33 AM in News

Just a suggestion (as if I know anything about running a website), if you decide to merge do it with a more generalized site. Something that covers a lot more on gaming and modding as a whole and is not so centralized around one particular game.

As I tried to say many moons ago Halo just isn't it anymore. People are all over the place.

But don't just merge into any site. Take time and find one that is mutually beneficial to the members there, and to all of your loyal members here. Don't settle for anything being taken away, make sure any decision is for the good and for the growth.

#124499 Retaining user loyalty

Posted by Azraelrs on 26 September 2010 - 10:58 AM in General Discussion

You can't to be honest. Every 360 site is failing... It's the life cycle. Every retarded kid got them a JTAG and there is no 360 modding "scene" anymore... You can jump on the PS3 modding bandwagon, or just fall to the side. To stay relevant these days you need to change your site focus almost weekly, it's kinda pointless.

#120988 New 360 Info

Posted by Azraelrs on 12 July 2010 - 11:08 AM in Xbox 360

Yeah I totally agree with you there, overheating isn't bad at all. /sarcasm

Do you understand anything about the way computers in general work?

Actually, it isn't on a 360, safeguards shut the console off to prevent any damage at a temp lower than what would be necessary to damage the console. Now, if you wanna cut the temp sensor trace and then try this, that might be a different story...

#119929 DDoS lul

Posted by Azraelrs on 22 June 2010 - 10:58 AM in News

Yes, I was referring to some of the quotes that have been added in.

#119878 DDoS lul

Posted by Azraelrs on 22 June 2010 - 01:20 AM in News

Peaches, you may wanna have a look at your banner.

#119877 The new xbox won't Red Ring

Posted by Azraelrs on 22 June 2010 - 01:17 AM in Xbox 360

I wonder how the secondary error codes will work, probably still the reconnect button and the dvd drive button but how will we tell the seccondary error code by the rate of the blinking? will it show green rings instead of read? Also think they will still mean the same things? like e74= gpu and/or hana chip problem

I'm curious as to this one also. As the only on screen message it will show is "overheating". I guess the only way we are gonna find out is when we finally get our hands on a broken one.

#119713 The new xbox won't Red Ring

Posted by Azraelrs on 17 June 2010 - 11:28 PM in Xbox 360

I think you are missing it. They will still break (probably more actually) but you won't get "RRoD" because they didn't put red LED's in the ring. It's the best they can do to try to remove themselves from the RRoD plight. It's still going to happen, but it won't be the dreaded RRoD. It will be the dreaded "Red Blinking power button light of death or RBPBLoD"

#119341 Dynex TV's?

Posted by Azraelrs on 12 June 2010 - 11:04 PM in General Discussion

It is a budget TV. And it is a store brand. If you like the picture there is no reason not to get it. (I worked as a buyer for hhGregg) and that is the important part. The only thing that makes lower brands different from name brands is service. IF something was to happen, it's harder to get parts for them.

#119340 [ToS Violation]Xbox 360 Smart Repairs

Posted by Azraelrs on 12 June 2010 - 11:00 PM in Xbox 360

what?

Not you...lol halo3 (likes to tell me I'm dumb)

#119336 [ToS Violation]Xbox 360 Smart Repairs

Posted by Azraelrs on 12 June 2010 - 10:29 PM in Xbox 360

Very nice, make the images click-able rather then having to click on the top
    Perhaps you would like to purchase an advertisement on Grunt Mods.
    How much do you give for a broken xbox? The button doesn't work

yeah, I noticed that button didn't work. Just clean it up a lil... (Spell check) and it'll look nice. And you can continue telling me that you are wrong.lol

#119329 [ToS Violation]Xbox 360 Smart Repairs

Posted by Azraelrs on 12 June 2010 - 07:50 PM in Xbox 360

Yeah, fix the spelling and it will look quite nice.

PS.. (you know I would have let you have xbox360smartrepairs.com, the joke was over)

#118837 Do an Industrial Heatgun Reflow to fix you 360!

Posted by Azraelrs on 03 June 2010 - 08:39 PM in Xbox 360

How many ways do you want me to point out how inaccurate a representation that is?

1) What temp you heatgunning that board?

2) 10 seconds on, 20 seconds off. Repeat for 4 minutes

3) Bottom heat

4) Low temp oven bake to unflex the board.

5) Don't move the heatgun around, you'll make the board itself bubble.

6) Nice board! Yeah, I still have no idea what that grey cement/glue is on it. At least you got lucky enough that I'm the one that cut my fingers to shit trying to pry it off. The heatsink was actually glued on with that junk.

#117784 [req help] Jtag

Posted by Azraelrs on 16 May 2010 - 03:40 PM in Xbox 360

No, you cannot JTAG anything past 7371. That's the cutoff. Also, you can't have a blade dash and 8498. As Peaches said 7357 was the NXE update. People keep trying to speculate that post 7371 will become JTAGable, but it won't. The hole has been closed.

#117559 B/S/T Xenon Jtag e79 Fixable (banned)

Posted by Azraelrs on 13 May 2010 - 07:45 PM in JTAGs / DEVs

I bought it jtaged and I skrewed the NAND dump to unban it so it got an error for bad blocks

Nowhere did you say it came with original dumps.(also, I already said you did a bad flash job on it before you did and that was the problem) And since it has been xclamped, you have further shortened it's lifespan. Again. There are tons of people selling working consoles for this much. And your OP says $180+ $20 shipping.

I guess you don't really understand that to repair it, you basically have to reJTAG the thing. List your item for what it is...

Xenon
    JTAGable
    Xclamped (that will also need repaired)
    Banned from XBL

$130 + $20 Shipping

That sums it up... now allow me to retort...

Falcon
    HDMI
    Virgin system (not modded, not banned)
    No XClamp rigged fix
    Boots, loads, and plays games perfectly
    JTAGable Blade Dash
    No errors whatsoever

$100 + $10.70 shipping(US)

Think maybe you should lower your price just maybe. Look up a console (Can't call it a JTAG cause it's not, that all has to be redone) Banned, Errored, and xclamped... Perhaps, if you're lucky... $40

#117532 B/S/T Xenon Jtag e79 Fixable (banned)

Posted by Azraelrs on 13 May 2010 - 12:43 PM in JTAGs / DEVs

Note: Nobody buy this. It's more than stupid.

Let some MW2 kiddie from S7 get it.

Well... since you basically need to un JTAG this to get it functional.(And it's still a maybe, if you can't get the original nand (his dump might have been corrupt), then it's screwed). So... ebay a Banned system... $20 + shipping at the most. It is however funny that he's not offering it for sell on scammin sins.

#117519 B/S/T Xenon Jtag e79 Fixable (banned)

Posted by Azraelrs on 13 May 2010 - 02:49 AM in JTAGs / DEVs

There's a LOT wrong with this. I mean a lot....

First... The E79 error is caused by the JTAG itself on this console. Whoever did it, did a very bad job. Most common error I've seen with unexperienced people JTAGing. 100% sure. And the only way to fix it is to recover and flash the original nand. If the seller doesn't have it, this console is garbage. THERE IS NO OTHER FIXING IT! PLEASE READ THAT LAST SENTENCE REPEATEDLY UNTIL IT SINKS IN!!!!

Here's the topic telling you the console is screwed.

Second... Read "first..." again

Third... Read "first..." again

Fourth, the price is absolutely ridiculous. I sell JTAGables for $75~$100, and XAN will JTAG them if you want for $50.. (BTW, all of theses consoles are in perfect working order) So that's like $125 for a Xenon (like the one in the pics above), that isn't banned, and works perfectly.

Fifth... Look at the second word on the paper in the pic... 'nuff said

Sixth... The seller does MW2 lobbies, 100% chance this console is already banned. (At least that was mentioned in the listing)

7th... Flat rate shipping to anywhere in the US is $10.70 and the console fits perfect in a medium flat rate box.

ONE of his listings for hosting a lobby is here.

And here's his profile on scammin sins.

#117275 The last raise of the sword.

Posted by Azraelrs on 07 May 2010 - 05:44 PM in News

Sites have come and gone, but this site has stayed. October 2006 the site was born and continued to grow through hackings, and multiple server moves. Its unfortunate that all things must end. Sites have spawned based off a little tool they make. Members want a piece of the moderating (which isn't that great), so they leave to join another site which will tumble in due time. The rise of other sites have left iBotModz in the dark. One could blame the lack of development coming from the iBotModz guys, but I don't think thats it. There are an excess of other sites out there, some of which make their mark from attracting little kids who want to boost. They go against the entire form of " modding" and switch to "hacking". Modding to boost was never, and should never be used online. People mod games for fun, not to cheat. A few sites forgot that and instantly attracted the entire crew of little kids wanted a big number next to their name.

Someone could say, "wtf peach, modding online is the bomb with the 360". I see no value in boosting my gamerscore. Its a bloody number that has no relation to me outside the gaming world. My boss is not going to care that I have 200k gamerscore. Avatar modding is harmless, so I enjoy it. Halo 3 forge mods are harmless, since you cannot go in matchmaking with them.

Point being, Halo Reach marks the start or end to iBotModz. If Halo: Reach modding explodes, we will go with it and continue to live day by day. If Halo: Reach modding fails miserably and the site ceases to exist, I will cancel the server payments and redirect the domain to a site of my pick. I guess we have to hop the bandwagon of boosting/cheating online, or fail miserably for the time being.

Also, If anyone remembered HaloMods it finally was shutdown after the poor management destroyed the best Halo 2 site that existed.

Last point, I have a jtagged xbox now. So I will try and release some tutorials and applications to benefit others as time permits.

I'm Azraelrs, and I 100% agree with this post. It has always pissed me off when kids think they need to cheat online. I feel (very strongly btw) that you have the right to mod your games offline, hack your GS, anything else that doesn't affect others peoples enjoyment. You have NO right to mod games online. Nothing gives you the right to screw with others enjoyment of a game. Some people aren't like me (and others), they can't just DL and burn a game. Some people work hard (and some kids save their allowances) for a long time, just to get that one game they really want. Or maybe they are even less privileged and only get 1 game a year for Christmas... What right do you have to destroy that? You have none.

Use MW2 as an example... How many people waited, and saved, and sooo looked forward to it... Then it was completely ruined for them by people cheating online. It's ridiculous.

Don't screw with others enjoyment... They deserve the right to enjoy the game they bought!

#117274 Looking for a TAG

Posted by Azraelrs on 07 May 2010 - 05:36 PM in JTAGs / DEVs

ok if i buy this jtag, im new to this, will i be able to go on xbox live and host tenth lobbies and challenge lobbies with my kv

Yes, for about 2 hours. Then you can go ahead and have your KV banned and enjoy that. Anybody with common sense doesn't take their JTAG online.

#117273 Looking for a TAG

Posted by Azraelrs on 07 May 2010 - 05:35 PM in JTAGs / DEVs

If he runs out, I have a few JTAGables sitting around (eight) for $100 and a guy who JTAGs them in NY(Xan) for $50.

#116830 Xbox 360 Hard Drive Problem

Posted by Azraelrs on 30 April 2010 - 04:12 AM in Help Desk

But the thing is I can't connect it to my hard drive either.

Can't connect what to the HDD? The 360? Physically or what? You aren't very detailed...

#116724 It's so true.

Posted by Azraelrs on 28 April 2010 - 06:06 PM in Graphics

Lol epic

Okay... It's one thing to pretend to be me... You don't need to spam as me.That's unnecessary.

#116715 Xbox 360 Hard Drive Problem

Posted by Azraelrs on 28 April 2010 - 05:04 PM in Help Desk

Yep, you corrupted it.

Thats your option, since you didn't keep a backup. Delete it, then recover from Xbox Live.

That is most likely the issue, there is a slim, and I mean very slim, chance you caught a lil surge or something and ruined the HDD, it's unlikely. Before doing anything drastic, follow the instructions given by others. Even though I've never had the screen do anything stupid when corrupting a profile, it could happen. And if you just blew it up... you also should have seen a not so nice E68 message on screen, which you didn't say you had.

#116575 I... Jus- There are no words. Just look.

Posted by Azraelrs on 26 April 2010 - 01:00 AM in Off-Topic

Yes it was.

Posted Image

Actually, I was looking for that info. If you look at the other IP, it's Slip. But Slip wasn't on my account...lol

It seems we discovered a flaw in IPB security. I sent him a link to this topic. It clicked on the topic, and he posted, but it posted under my account. It appears that if you let the authorization on the session time out, then send someone a link, it also gives them the authorization to your account. I only managed to replicate this twice. You'll know if it happens, as the link will look normal in the nav bar, and when you paste, but after it's sent it adds =?s(some random hash).

So basically, it authorized him as me...he posted as me, and it was my account that he was logged into. And yes, this has been brought up to Invision already.

So...I gave him access to my account simply by sending a link.

#116526 I... Jus- There are no words. Just look.

Posted by Azraelrs on 24 April 2010 - 10:46 PM in Off-Topic

A mod or Admin. IS my IP in this post different form the one just above it? Trying to see something.