•  

• iBotModz CBox

Valid's Content

There have been 207 items by Valid (Search limited from 26-April 23)

Sort by                Order  

#38811 Interlocking Objects in Forge

Posted by Valid on 08 August 2008 - 09:42 PM in Halo 3 / ODST

hmmm thanks ill have to try geomerging some time...

#32168 Sierra 177 Riding th Phantom out the map Tutorial!

Posted by Valid on 09 July 2008 - 12:05 PM in Halo 3 / ODST

i would but unfortuanatly my halo 3 disk nolonger loads any campaign maps past tsavos highway so i can't really do much campaing glitching anymore... I could help with multiplayer map glitching if you need me though .

#32102 Sierra 177 Riding th Phantom out the map Tutorial!

Posted by Valid on 09 July 2008 - 07:28 AM in Halo 3 / ODST

Very nice tut and glitch! i'll add it to the campaing glitch archive asap.

When you get out is it just the same place you can get out of the other way?

If it is i wonder if you had 4 people if you could have 1 get on the phantom and stay at the barrier on the turret then the others go out of map the noral way to the place where the phantom falls and then have the other person let go and fal out so you can see what happens to the phantom normally, cuase i don't think its there if you don't do that trick...

#32019 [SmokiestGrunl]Demo Derbi

Posted by Valid on 08 July 2008 - 08:35 PM in Mods

looks awsome, and playable... well not how u ussually play, but this defenatly sounds funner then a just-to-look-at mod... But ill have to download tomarow to late to play xbox here

#31824 LAX VS. D1CE VOTE!

Posted by Valid on 08 July 2008 - 09:15 AM in Battle Zone

hmmm i picked D1CE, but they are both really good... idk i gues i like the colors, and the fact that i like street fighter...

#31821 [ShotSpartin1177] Black Hawk Down

Posted by Valid on 08 July 2008 - 08:47 AM in Mods

hmmm... looks pretty good, i might ty this latter, playable mods are the best...

#31696 "iBotModz Glitchers"

Posted by Valid on 07 July 2008 - 08:48 PM in Halo 3 / ODST

Um... I would, but my halo 3 disk nolonger loads most of the campaing maps anymore for some reason, so i haven't been able to do much glitching...

#31606 new work, it a logo :D

Posted by Valid on 07 July 2008 - 04:07 PM in Showoff

i like it... its easy to read, and the background is subtle but sill has some design too it...

#31494 Cold Storage. WARNING

Posted by Valid on 07 July 2008 - 07:39 AM in Halo 3 / ODST

hmmm... good warning, i think i already have mods off of my fileshare... but its good to know that bungie is planning on doing this and that they are taking action instead of just trying to ban everyone... although i don't think it will work cuase most of the mods on fileshares are probbobly unused accounts anyway... and couldn't they just put it back after they downloaded it?

#31348 [Canadian Halo] infractation

Posted by Valid on 06 July 2008 - 08:01 PM in Mods

It looks ok i gues, but its a mod just to be a mod... What i mean is couldn't you have done the same thing only better in forge all ready?

#31332 [ambi0]Bungie Day

Posted by Valid on 06 July 2008 - 07:11 PM in H3 Modding

lol that thing looks awsome, and is hillarius... ya everyone should release it and see if they start banning lol...

#31326 call of duty world at war

Posted by Valid on 06 July 2008 - 06:39 PM in Games

i liked call of duty 3... i thought 2 was kinda better, but 3 did have better graphics and fun multiplayer. I'm also glad that its going back to WW2, modern war just didn't sond that cool i mean don't we have enough of those kinda games... plus i like the WW2 weapons... I hope call of duty 5 is good...

#31325 CAMPAIGN GLITCH ARCHIVE updated

Posted by Valid on 06 July 2008 - 06:28 PM in Halo 3 / ODST

updated this with the new campaign glitches people found... If anyone finds any new onews please post in here or tell me so i can add them sooner thanks...

#31321 2 ways out of floodgate

Posted by Valid on 06 July 2008 - 06:22 PM in Halo 3 / ODST

yes, im talking about that... lol i found it like forever ago... thought maybe it was so old you didn't know about it lol...

#31320 "iBotModz Glitchers"

Posted by Valid on 06 July 2008 - 06:17 PM in Halo 3 / ODST

yes this never rreally turned into anything , i wish it had, but i think everyone got cuaght up in modding instead and kinda forgot about it

#31132 Ambushed

Posted by Valid on 06 July 2008 - 09:13 AM in Halo 3 / ODST

Hmmm... looks pretty good, il download and see if i like it. I like the isea of the map though going from area to area and being able to defend each if you want .

#31122 Start the game with flamethrowers

Posted by Valid on 06 July 2008 - 07:28 AM in H3 Modding

This game type is awsome!!!! Finally you can have flamethrower battles! Good job!

#31120 Whats your favourite PSP game?

Posted by Valid on 06 July 2008 - 07:03 AM in Handhelds

I would defenatly say monster hunter 2, its a fun game and it doesn't get boring after five hours like some PSP games.

#31005 2 ways out of floodgate

Posted by Valid on 05 July 2008 - 09:19 PM in Halo 3 / ODST

Nice tuts... ive done both but still good tuts i had to learn from a friend when i did them... BUT, you are missing one there is a third way to get out of floodgate, and it oo doesn't have a video tut...

PS. I dont think there is cuase i found it...

#31004 The Tripple Phantom Glitch - New Glitch!!!

Posted by Valid on 05 July 2008 - 09:15 PM in Halo 3 / ODST

Man that looks awsome... and hard, it must have taken u forever to do it... and ya i would try it too but my friends are idiots too...

#30982 [SA-Mods] FINALLY Troop Hog

Posted by Valid on 05 July 2008 - 07:51 PM in Mods

nice finally a troop hog map YAY! To bad its host only and not realy playable though... But ill still have fun driving it i gues YAY!

#30981 The Pit - SECURITY CAMERA and WORKING MONITOR ON THE PIT

Posted by Valid on 05 July 2008 - 07:40 PM in H3 Modding

Nice... this sounds really awsome and has so many uses... well if it wasn't host only it would have more... but still you could make an awsome zombies base with this... or tons of other interesting uses (just got to get lucky and get host on your team lol)

#30980 [x blbassi x] Bunker Wars

Posted by Valid on 05 July 2008 - 07:35 PM in Mods

man... that looks really nice. I <3 all the trees! Never thoght of them being used like that!

#25893 Dark Slipstream Resignation

Posted by Valid on 21 June 2008 - 07:25 PM in Off-Topic

you actually made good maps.... and idk how u would have gotten -19 rep, i always gave you +rep, unlike alot of the modders you werent a @ssH#$%... well have a good sumemr i gues...

#25888 Character Mod!!!!!!

Posted by Valid on 21 June 2008 - 07:11 PM in Mods

WOW! That sounds awsome.. that would give you the ability to like place your own armies and stuff.... but teh only problem is that if every gun makes a person how are you gonna shoot all the people you make lol! Halo 2 modz look so awsome! It would be cool if you could make the people you make have AI so they like fight each other when you make them, atleast like the elites and grunts and stuff (not the fish) lol.