•  

• iBotModz CBox

yoda302055's Content

There have been 8 items by yoda302055 (Search limited from 19-May 23)

Sort by                Order  

#135092 IP.Board security questions?

Posted by yoda302055 on 22 June 2013 - 03:57 PM in Help Desk

I doubt they are gaining entry through IP. Board. Would need more information. 

How many admins?

How is it hosted?

Its hosted on a godaddy server. He said something about SQL Injection and/or skin injection.
    there are about 5 administrators 

#135088 IP.Board security questions?

Posted by yoda302055 on 21 June 2013 - 10:53 PM in Help Desk

Hey all. I ran over a post by iBotPeaches on the invisionpower forums and decided i would ask here.. My buddy has IPB 3.4.5 and he has had his site defaced multiple times. I was wondering what i could do with the experience i have or just plugins. So what i am asking is if there are plugins, witch ones should I get? If there are no such thing as plugins, what can i do to improve security and prevent Defacement?

Thanks in advance :D

-  Loveezz, Scottss (aka Yoda302055)

#134954 [Help] PHP/MySQL API [Help]

Posted by yoda302055 on 05 May 2013 - 06:37 PM in Coding / Development

So the thing that I dont understand is how does it convert API?job=value to a function?

#134952 [Help] PHP/MySQL API [Help]

Posted by yoda302055 on 05 May 2013 - 05:12 PM in Coding / Development

Hi guys i have been programming for a few years now... I still haven't been able to work with different languages. But now that i am actually driven. I would love it if someone could provide an example and explain how an API works. i have looked over the internet and stuff and i still don't understand how they work.

Anyways, My goal for this to work with my Login application. Comparing what the user has entered to the Data Base.

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks in advance everybody  :D

#134705 What would you add to this? ::ScottssDashV1::

Posted by yoda302055 on 20 January 2013 - 06:37 PM in General Discussion

Its just making a PHP based api on your server, that outputs (json / xml) for your app to read and understand, so all the security stuff is held server side (php) and not easily decompilable in your app.

Oh i see what you mean... I guess im gonna have to learn some PHP! then learn to understand xml. This is what i was wanting to do in the first place.. Thanks peachs... If i ever want to go to someone with knowledge it will be you! 

#134703 What would you add to this? ::ScottssDashV1::

Posted by yoda302055 on 20 January 2013 - 05:51 PM in General Discussion

You never want to have a program like this that communicates to a server to modify a database, unless you use a middle man (server php script).

Its just calling "hack me and steal my username and password authentication"

Do you happen to know how to do that? cause i was wanting to.. But i just ended up doing this..All i really need it to know the name and i can google it for hours and hours

#134701 What would you add to this? ::ScottssDashV1::

Posted by yoda302055 on 20 January 2013 - 01:24 PM in General Discussion

i didnt see application development.... Srry!

#134700 What would you add to this? ::ScottssDashV1::

Posted by yoda302055 on 20 January 2013 - 01:18 PM in General Discussion

Hi guys! I'm making a new program and i was kind of stuck on what to add to this... Soo im posting here!

what would you add to this page? (DatabaseEditor)

Currently posted on: ClownModding.com, iBotModz.net and TheTechGame.com.