•  

• iBotModz CBox

CLK Rebellion's Content

There have been 9 items by CLK Rebellion (Search limited from 07-May 23)

Sort by                Order  

#118174 Grunt Modder

Posted by CLK Rebellion on 24 May 2010 - 06:21 PM in Programs

I could give you a sub-forum here and you could use that to collect feedback/bugs easier.

As for the bugs

-Game Finder is cool, but your regex should remove some of those random numbers and "sign in to rate" (I can do regex for you, I spent forever on it with ReachStats that its easy now)
    -Pass Game Finder information through a cleaner and remove all those messed up chars
    -Click Exit in POMA it quits whole app (Thats cause I use Environment.Exit(0), just use this.Hide();
    -I search "halo" in game finder and tons of debug script errors popped up. I think you can suppress those on your hidden webbrowser/ http request.

Game finder - I didn't really think it would be a big deal with the random numbers at the beginning or the "sign in to rate" thing. As for the messed up chars, I"m not sure if there's too much if I can do about that...
    Searching "halo" in the game finder didn't do anything out of the normal for me.

#117469 If your xbox account has "iBotModz" in it...

Posted by CLK Rebellion on 11 May 2010 - 10:15 PM in Xbox 360

It's not the fact that you have IBotModz in your motto... it's the fact that you're advertising a website, and in the CoC, it states that you may not use Xbox LIVE to advertise any website or service.

#117371 Reach Armor (need some help)

Posted by CLK Rebellion on 09 May 2010 - 06:44 PM in Reach Modding

lol, I saw the word grunt and I just assumed, but yeah you can use the research

anything to help further reach modding

Thanks! This will surely help speed things up.

#117364 Reach Armor (need some help)

Posted by CLK Rebellion on 09 May 2010 - 05:38 PM in Reach Modding

grunt already has a film tool though

(click here)

That's my film tool ;)

CLK Rebellion = Ambient.

I tried changing my name back on Se7ensins, no one did it though, so it remains Ambient.

#117361 Reach Armor (need some help)

Posted by CLK Rebellion on 09 May 2010 - 04:54 PM in Reach Modding

Would you mind if I used your research in a film tool? I would do the research myself, but I don't have an Xbox to use.

#113071 Halo 3 Models in 3ds Max

Posted by CLK Rebellion on 09 February 2010 - 07:49 PM in Halo 3 / ODST

Anyone want some models?

#109325 Need game saves.

Posted by CLK Rebellion on 08 November 2009 - 02:39 PM in Misc

Wouldn't you just mod the .map, hit a checkpoint, and you've made a gamesave? That's all you have to do with Halo 3 at least

#108817 [RETAIL] Halo 3: ODST Campaign Mod

Posted by CLK Rebellion on 30 October 2009 - 06:31 PM in ODST Modding

I wonder if Doob is still trying to say that he hexed this...

#101377 Disproving the Scarb gun video.

Posted by CLK Rebellion on 31 July 2009 - 08:03 PM in Halo 3 / ODST

Let me share my post from Bungie.net to end this giant ridiculous war between everyone :p

Posted by: I Jiralhanae I
    That's the secret assault rifle. It's there, I've seen it, people have known about it.

It is by no means a Scarab Gun. Also, that video includes noclip, which is a mod. I do believe that is against the rules here? If not, then you should probably put a warning on it anyway, seeing as it has some blammable words in it.

(Also, that kid can't spell. Seriously.)

Alright, let me explain something to the kids who don't know anything about modding:

-This is on an Xbox 360 Development Kit, which can run unsigned code. "noclip" is not a dev command, and he simply modded his crouch speed.

-For the most part, it seems as though Bungie does not care about mods as long as they don't disrupt another player's game experience

-You guys are like, "OMG MODZ! REPORT! BAN!" Cry about it if you feel that way, and file a report or a complaint if it really offends you that much. Microsoft won't do anything about it, nor can Bungie (unless they feel like banning you from matchmaking)

-You know you would mod too if you could

-Modding to get in to somewhere that seems nearly impossible to get in to doesn't affect the item's significance

-

halo2de gave 2 vids with proof that is GOOD proof as to why rouges video is wrong. i believe halo2de

You sir, are wrong. I've been talking to halodude on MSN a lot lately, and the "method" and "triggers" to get in there seem like complete BS to me.

I'll also explain why this couldn't be a Scarab Gun

Here comes the wall of text:

Think about in Halo 2, how the Scarab Gun was in a spot that everyone could get to fairly easily with no "triggers" or glitching of any sort. Remember what type of gun it was too? A Plasma Rifle. Which shoots plasma. If I remember correctly, plasma weapons don't pick up ammo, which is why they gave the Scarab Gun infinite ammo.

The Scarab Gun was also it's all weapon, which meant that it was completely different from every other Plasma Rifle in the game, now this AR on the other side (if what I'm interpreting from Halodude and ActualGlory is correct) is "triggered' to become the Scarab Gun. Mind explaining why there's no Scarab Gun in the .map file then, and nothing in the scripts?

Back to the if theory. If this was a Scarab Gun, then it could cause some problems based on Haldude and ActualGlory's story. They claim that the projectile is swapped or something among those lines, but wouldn't that mean that the Marine's would shoot out Scarab Rounds, too? I don't remember seeing any Marines shoot any Assault Rifles in either of the videos.

But they had a video of them shooting a regular AR then shooting teh Sc4rab Gunz!

Real time modding on a development is possible, ya know. This means that they get ready to swap the projectiles, and as soon as they pick up that weapon, they swap it in less than a second.

Also, how would you get ammo? It would require special ammo since you couldn't use the Assault Rifle's ammo, and would need to pick up a form of "Scarab Ammo" as I wish to call it.

Here is another reason as to why it couldn't be a Scarab Gun:

Like I said, in order for it to be a Scarab Gun among the type they said it was [simple projectile swap] then the Marines, like I said, would shoot out Scarab Plasma [or whatever the hell you want to call it] too, resulting in epic lag, and your console crashing or something. Not fun, right?

/wall
    /thread
    /quest.

http://www.bungie.ne...peater1-p=2#end