•  

• iBotModz CBox

xValidToasterx♥'s Content

There have been 269 items by xValidToasterx♥ (Search limited from 06-May 23)

Sort by                Order  

#80345 wat iz everybuddy doin 4 easter bunni holidaiii

Posted by xValidToasterx♥ on 09 April 2009 - 01:30 PM in Off-Topic

Goin to Aunts house with the rest of our family and have some kick ass homemade food

#79953 [Trailer] Assassin's Creed 2

Posted by xValidToasterx♥ on 07 April 2009 - 06:36 PM in Games

Ehh I don't know if i am going to get #2. One was pretty fun but if I'm doing the same stuff all over again in the same place i really don't want to. Or is it set in you players present day?

#79402 Eggs.

Posted by xValidToasterx♥ on 04 April 2009 - 07:56 PM in Off-Topic

Do your part..... click Eggs now!! (including mine)

#79240 Age

Posted by xValidToasterx♥ on 04 April 2009 - 12:23 AM in Off-Topic

#79217 Retro!

Posted by xValidToasterx♥ on 03 April 2009 - 09:25 PM in Showoff

the way it is, if you come up with something like 7-8 letters or less i'll do it i guess.

@VT ima b looking taht shet up you.
    I'll give link when done.

E:
    http://www.dafont.co...gner-block.font
    BOOM!

Thanks Fatal u is mah hero

#79048 .:offical Show Off Ur Desktop Thread:.

Posted by xValidToasterx♥ on 03 April 2009 - 09:01 AM in Off-Topic

I hate clutter sooooo much

Attached Thumbnails

• screen_capture.png
    • screen_capture_1.png

#79000 Retro!

Posted by xValidToasterx♥ on 02 April 2009 - 11:46 PM in Showoff

Fatal I really like the text you used. What is it? O and the green looks awesome.

#78991 Domino's Pizza = Epic fail

Posted by xValidToasterx♥ on 02 April 2009 - 09:34 PM in Off-Topic

http://news.yahoo.co.../odd_free_pizza - explains it all lol

#78932 Capture Card?

Posted by xValidToasterx♥ on 02 April 2009 - 06:26 PM in Xbox

Monitor woot.com every once and a while last week there was a very nice one for just 20$

#78918 Filefront Closed

Posted by xValidToasterx♥ on 02 April 2009 - 04:53 PM in General Discussion

FileFront has been acquired by the original founders of the site and will NOT be suspended as previously announced. This is NOT an April Fool's Joke.

After learning about Ziff Davis Media's plan to suspend FileFront at the end of March, the original founders of FileFront made the decision to buy it back from Ziff Davis Media.

We're happy to announce to the gaming community that as of today, April 1st, 2009, FileFront is a completely independent company again and is no longer part of Ziff Davis Media. All previously suspended services should be active and working again. We thank Ziff Davis Media for their cooperation and willingness to keep the site and community alive.

Due to the very unfortunate timing of this event and related announcements on March 24th and April 1st (April Fool's Day), we'd like to make it perfectly clear that:

1) 1) The March 24th announcement about FileFront suspending its operation was NOT an early April Fool's joke.

2) This announcement about the original founders buying back FileFront from Ziff Davis Media is also NOT an April Fool's joke.

3) We're making this announcement on April 1st because the deal was completed today and we want to bring all services back online immediately.

4) We would NEVER suspend FileFront as an April Fool's joke.

5) We are happy to be back!

FileFront has existed in one form or another (originally as FileLeech and Voodoo Extreme's downloads) since 1997. In the last 12 years, FileFront has become the gaming community's most comprehensive and trafficked library hosting millions of files for thousands of games while requiring no registration and providing uncapped download speeds. We look forward to improving FileFront and serving the gaming community for years to come.

Welcome home. Game On!

Email us, founders@filefront.com

Filefront is safe just posted incase you guys didnt see the message on the site.

#78817 Spartan comment

Posted by xValidToasterx♥ on 02 April 2009 - 11:14 AM in Showoff

Awesome.... thats the only way i can describe that.

#78816 go go power rangers

Posted by xValidToasterx♥ on 02 April 2009 - 11:13 AM in Showoff

The second one without the dot looks better in my opinion.

#78793 The ShoutBox Hall Of Fame

Posted by xValidToasterx♥ on 02 April 2009 - 09:29 AM in General Discussion

Heres mine in picture form lol

Attached Thumbnails

• screen_capture.png

#78792 Friday

Posted by xValidToasterx♥ on 02 April 2009 - 09:25 AM in Off-Topic

Lie.

The cake is a lie.... In this case..Birthday cake.

#78789 Week-Days.

Posted by xValidToasterx♥ on 02 April 2009 - 09:14 AM in Off-Topic

grade - 10th
    What U Doin On Weekdays - Wake up at 6:30a.m. grab a quick breakfast, Go to school until 2:50p.m., Work out until 4:00p.m., Get home play some xbox for an hour or so (depends who's on) Eat dinner, Watch TV (all the usual prime time shows) Take a shower around 9:00p.m., Do my homework, Get to bed by 11:00p.m.

Ibot really doesn't fit in during the week unless I'm extremely bored and have free time or we don't have school (like today)

#78786 Hexaball

Posted by xValidToasterx♥ on 02 April 2009 - 09:03 AM in Showoff

I really like it, The red accents add a really nice touch. Crazy good for being self taught!

#78738 Amazing Green Vector Wallpaper

Posted by xValidToasterx♥ on 01 April 2009 - 09:52 PM in Showoff

So this is my fifth vector background and yes i know its all brushes I think this one looks a bit better then my last blue one i made. Enjoy/ C&C

Attached Thumbnails

• Public_test_002.png

#78714 Vector Wallpaper

Posted by xValidToasterx♥ on 01 April 2009 - 07:45 PM in Showoff

Errrr brush much?

It looks okay.

Strike one or should i say comment one about the brushes lol i told you guys that i would at least get two comments like this lol. Idk what everyones expecting im not a GFX god. Brushes look cool every once and while

#78647 Vector Wallpaper

Posted by xValidToasterx♥ on 01 April 2009 - 04:03 PM in Showoff

What the **** are you talking about? He didn't use illustrator, just brushes...

lol you have no idea

It's actually not that bad, it just doesn't really exhibit any skill. There's too much brush spam on the right thingy :o.

lol i don't really think i have very much skill anyway i think this is my fourth wallpaper i have done. And on the right for most of the small circles i used a brush that randomizes them.

#78572 (!WARNING!) The Worm Called Conficker

Posted by xValidToasterx♥ on 01 April 2009 - 09:52 AM in Off-Topic

I have plenty of good games for mac, halo CE, Half Life 1,2, NFS just to name a few. Application wise what are you talking? I got 3 movie editing programs, 2008 office suite, Adobe master collection CS3 , firefox, limewire? I mean half of the applications people use on PC are on mac too. lol now were getting off topic u want to rant anymore pm me. So it's April first any word on the Conficker? I haven't heard anything.

#78526 (!WARNING!) The Worm Called Conficker

Posted by xValidToasterx♥ on 01 April 2009 - 12:09 AM in Off-Topic

That whole post is fail

lol if Mac is such a fail explain why everyone attacks PC's with viruses and trojans and all the other crap you can get, when Mac can barely even get anything.

#78524 Vector Wallpaper

Posted by xValidToasterx♥ on 01 April 2009 - 12:04 AM in Showoff

Hey guys here is my newest vector wallpaper it's nothing fancy, but I like to call it Inspiration, idk why though. Soo Comment and criticize? And yes i know its just brushes even though ill still get at least 2 comments saying that.

Attached Thumbnails

• Public_Test_001.png

#78436 (!WARNING!) The Worm Called Conficker

Posted by xValidToasterx♥ on 31 March 2009 - 05:21 PM in Off-Topic

If it is true.............. MAC FTW!!! lol another great day to have mac just like all 395 days of the year.

#77429 Halo Wars sub-section released

Posted by xValidToasterx♥ on 26 March 2009 - 09:23 PM in News

Awesome glad we got a halo wars section, but besides resources and such what else could we do with it skin things? (once we figure out things of course)

#76712 Do u like HALO WARS?

Posted by xValidToasterx♥ on 23 March 2009 - 03:27 PM in Off-Topic

I got the game (mostly because of the mappack, i ended up getting it for standard price) but after i had my fill of mythic i went and played it and i thought it was fun. It was my first RTS and i guess it was good, a little bit different but still cool. And the cut scenes were really awesome they kick ass!