•  

• iBotModz CBox

cesar13's Content

There have been 93 items by cesar13 (Search limited from 08-May 23)

Sort by                Order  

#104055 OWNED

Posted by cesar13 on 23 August 2009 - 02:39 PM in Off-Topic

Posted Image

Is this even good? lol I had a lot of shit running :drool:

#104054 Hide files within other files.

Posted by cesar13 on 23 August 2009 - 02:35 PM in Programs

Thanks, I'll check it out later. :)

#104044 Official Hot Girl Thread

Posted by cesar13 on 23 August 2009 - 01:23 PM in Off-Topic

I have some out of spite.

marry me? :drool:

I love how every topic curtis makes gets flooded with useless hilarious posts :ice:

#104043 Cesar's Resources

Posted by cesar13 on 23 August 2009 - 01:14 PM in Resources

By the way, if I don't get many comments, I won't upload all I have. I may stop at pack 1 or may make the link private by only giving the link to people of those who post in this thread. So keep commenting, as I saw on my other topic of "Who would be interested" There weren't many replies.

I start school tomorrow, I don't have all day anymore to sit on the computer and upload files. :)

MSN: emoliciousluvsu@hotmail.com
    AIM: X Out Yur Eyes
    GT: x M i r a c l e

#104035 Cesar's Resources

Posted by cesar13 on 23 August 2009 - 12:47 PM in Resources

I'm getting PSDs together for you guys right now. Just be patient, I am organizing everything right now. I'll post in the shoutbox when something is up. There will be multiple packs I will be uploading. It'll just take time, because, well, uploading is a b!tch.

Keep watching the thread :drool:

P.S. Most of the PSDs I'm uploading are ones I've collected through the years of friends/other artists, so respect their work and don't rip. Credit goes to the artists. I will mention if I am the maker. Other than that, if I don't mention anything, then I am not who made them.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Pack 1
    Status: Currently Uploading Note:Once you download, read the .txt file
    Preview:
    Spoiler

Download:http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?jijhnkznm5t

Cesar's Tags(Pack2)

Info:Now for this pack, I am definitely not releasing untill I get +REP from each individual person that wants it. +REP and PM me that you have, I will make sure you did, and I will PM you the link. There are about 59 PSDs when I counted, I took a few off. They are not pro, they are decent, they have neat tricks I like to do. It should help you learn your way around and give you tips. Also on most of the PSDs I marked the layers that stay hidden in violet. In other words, unecessary layers. I was experimenting. DONE UPLOADING

POST ANY QUESTIONS ABOUT ANY OF THE PSDs! I'll be glad to help you out, explaining what I did if you may not understand. I'll tell you guys right now, I blend a lot of images together, so you'll definitely learn something from this one. Take advantage of blend modes, opacity, and fill + gradient maps, etc.

About: If someone rips any of my tags/layers WITHOUT PERMISSION, this means you can if you ask, but if you don't ask and I find out I'd like to ask iBotPeaches to ban the person or for a Mod to give me the person's IP so I can hit them offline. I don't want my tags ripped. Respect my request, it's not that hard to follow my rules. Do we have an understanding? Mod/Admit reply to my request about the ban/DDoS :drool:
    Preview: The ones you are able to see are not the only ones in the pack, there were too many to fit them all.
    Posted Image

The reason I want +REP is so I know you've read what I typed up. Plus, I am giving them out for free, clicking +REP shouldn't be that hard. :D
    You can wear any of my tags in your signature, but you may not change anything on the tag, this meaning, placing your name on my signature. Credit me if you place it in your signature also.

#104032 The best picture ever!

Posted by cesar13 on 23 August 2009 - 12:24 PM in Showoff

lol cesar is Straight player, i know this for a fact.

So glad you came back in my life baby :p

lol anyways that was a horrible attempt, just saying

No problem baby<3 lulz (nohomo)

#103996 The best picture ever!

Posted by cesar13 on 23 August 2009 - 04:00 AM in Showoff

P.S.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

and my last girlfriend below: Broke up recently

Posted Image

#103995 The best picture ever!

Posted by cesar13 on 23 August 2009 - 03:51 AM in Showoff

Dear sir.

You are bad at this game.

On the side note: MELO!!!!! <3

#103810 God, I hate AT&T

Posted by cesar13 on 21 August 2009 - 03:07 AM in Off-Topic

i love at&t no problems for me at all not slow or nothing,and they give me a lollipop when they came :drool:

I lol'ed @ the lollipop + :drool:

Can't stop laughing! :drool:

#103808 Post Your XBL NXE Avatar

Posted by cesar13 on 21 August 2009 - 02:52 AM in General Discussion

Posted Image

#103807 Where's Smokey

Posted by cesar13 on 21 August 2009 - 02:47 AM in Off-Topic

Who even is smokey? lol

#103753 8 inches deep...

Posted by cesar13 on 20 August 2009 - 01:32 PM in Showoff

i lol'ed @ the replies :lol:

This is some of the worst feedback i have ever gotten.

N1GGA! STOLE MY YOSHI! lol :thumbsup:

#103313 How many are interested?

Posted by cesar13 on 16 August 2009 - 09:26 AM in Graphics

lol well i never see you on msn,

I'm on right now and I never see you on? Maybe one of us has eachother blocked? Though it doesn't show it on mine. Add me: emoliciousluvsu@hotmail.com or ask your brother brandon to get us in a multiple chat thingy on MSN. :)

#103275 How many are interested?

Posted by cesar13 on 15 August 2009 - 08:03 PM in Graphics

Cesar I've always loved your work. Even when all the bs happened and they said you were ripping I didnt believe it. I've dropped photoshop because I dont have the time anymore but if I everget back into I'll be sure to learn a bit from these psd's.

Thanks for the support, much appreciated :)

Cesar man, remember me.

DeathGrip

re-add my msn

deathgrip_17@hotmail.com

I do remember you, and I did dum dum :p

#103149 Help?

Posted by cesar13 on 14 August 2009 - 08:08 PM in General Discussion

WITH A PEAR :thumbsup:

Haha =P

#103133 How many are interested?

Posted by cesar13 on 14 August 2009 - 06:07 PM in Graphics

As in my signature, I talk about PSD files for photoshop. As I found out while I was doing GFX, the best way to learn your way around Photoshop is not through written tutorials, but PSD files. You need to be able to see what other minds can do with the program. That being said, if I do share PSD files I've collected through out the years, don't layer rip. Don't rip anything. Only for learning purposes. Some of these are from great artists. If it does happen, just hide all the layers and reveal each layer, one by one. Some may be tricky to figure out, but I will assure you, you will atleast learn one thing from each PSD, if not, more.

Show of hands of whom is interested, because I do not know how many people are still interested in learning Photoshop. There are so many tools to use in Photoshop.

Some of my work, before I quit:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

My usual style is downloading a bunch of stocks(images), from anywhere on the internet(make sure they are not copyrighted), and just blend them in together. Don't always use text, text is not necessary. Colors, don't make it monotone, though sometime's tags can look really good monotone if it has the right amount of lighting and shadows. Sharpening, at the end of each tag/sig, you want to sharpen it, though play around with the fill/opacity settings. When you set a layer(such as when working with colors), you want to play around with the fill/opacity settings, if you don't, the tag will eventually become too monotone of overuse/over powered colors. Just experiment. :) Add me on MSN if you'd like actual help. These are just basic tips.

#103127 Help?

Posted by cesar13 on 14 August 2009 - 05:44 PM in General Discussion

If hes registered here, I might have some info.

Not going to publically post it though :(

Catch me on MSN/AIM and I'll give it to you.

I've found that sneaky bastard lol. Thanks though. :]

CESAR remember me, IM deathgrip.

how come you deleted my msn, you should re-add me, havent talked to you in like a year.

deathgrip_17@hotmail.com

Haha, yeah I never deleted you, I just made a new MSN. I'll add you though. Shit I can't believe you don't go on xbox live anymore, though get on ibotmodz. I have got in contact with your brother again actually, brandon. He added me on xbox live and on MSN. As I've been told, you're currently going out with that same girl you were talking about a while back, from your school. :)

OMG CESAR :heart:
    You gotta remember me :)

You made mah siggy :drool:

Haha, dude, hasn't it been about 2-4 years since I made that? And yes, I do remember you =P Thanks guys, I apologize for all the trouble I have caused on the forums when I was around haha.

#100509 Help?

Posted by cesar13 on 26 July 2009 - 07:15 AM in General Discussion

This is a call for a bit of help. I lost contact with Heaven Assassin/H3LLS ASSASSIN a few years ago. And well, I've been trying to get in contact with him again. Nothing seems to be working, i've dried the shit out of google. Even tried youtube. I don't know, I know that Heaven and I were hella tight. Yes I just said hella, no I'm not black. Anyways, If you guys don't mind helping me find him. I'd really appreciate it. This was the only site I could turn to since I could find no track of him. His account just ran out of gold a bit ago, is he banned? Has he been banned? I know he was a into hacking and such. I can't get into his friends list because of the privacy setting. Anyways, help would really be appreciated. He was a really good friend of mine, and I would really like to get in contact with him. I still have him on my friends list also.

-Once again, any kind of help is appreciated.

My gamertag: li miracle li