•  

• iBotModz CBox

Konunef's Content

There have been 92 items by Konunef (Search limited from 10-May 23)

Sort by                Order  

#25680 GREATEST forge trick

Posted by Konunef on 21 June 2008 - 06:34 AM in Halo 3 / ODST

By accident? Your kidding right? THAT IS NASTY ! It is as good as the dumpster and power up trick! Good job. Does it just work with regenerators?

#25677 Cold Storage*Chill out*from the mythic pack

Posted by Konunef on 21 June 2008 - 06:21 AM in H3 Modding

It looks absolutely great. And i honestly hope they have more maps than just those two, and it BETTER NOT BE TO REMAKES IN ONE MAP PACK AGAIN! lol. But cold storage, I am looking forward to , but i wish you could see the screen a little bit better
    Here are some pics they are more clear, and I suggest you put them on the front page.

http://www.bungie.ne...age1_inline.jpg
    http://www.bungie.ne...age2_inline.jpg

#25676 [Dark Slipstream] FrigateTakeoffÃ?Æ?ââ?¬Å¡Ã?â??Ã?¤

Posted by Konunef on 21 June 2008 - 06:17 AM in Mods

Hey , dark slipstream, great job on this mod! It is wonderful, and yes, the eggs are the best, lol. .
    But i also like how you put part of the frigate outta the map, so it was mostly just for scenery , and unlike ambi0's, you can actually see the whole frigate

#25672 3 New Mods by Daily Modders

Posted by Konunef on 21 June 2008 - 06:03 AM in H3 Modding

Nuklear made UB3R Track, you plagueriser

LMAO no he didn't, It was made by me and Halobro, plus a couple other guys.. I don't even know who Nuklear is...

Ha, just like you EDITED the video to make you guys have flaming recon. Also, if you lied about that, you have no proof that you made that map. I have had that map for awhile to. And I guarantee you that yours friends name is not there, it is probably HOOTYPOOTY's name or nuklear. And showing us a video with your name on it is no proof! If you edit flaming recon, you can edit your name.
    EDIT: I have heard of halobro, but who are you? Are you part of the clan? You are an apprentice grade 2 on the website, and you probably just found the video on youtube. Even if you did make 2/3 of these mods, wait to go on Frigate trap or whatever it was called. You just looked at three maps and copied them. Put 2 frigates above ground on, like 5 davinci eggs, and lifts that push you up 10 feet. So tell me, If you made Ub3R TRACK, why didn't you use the green things that push you up Way further in the air??? Oh yea, that is right

#25566 [Dark Slipstream] FrigateTakeoffÃ?Æ?ââ?¬Å¡Ã?â??Ã?¤

Posted by Konunef on 20 June 2008 - 09:03 PM in Mods

Thanks for posting this!! It sounds so awsome 312 egss OMGZZZ!!! Im downloading now and can't wait to play.. I would +rep u but it says i can't +rep u twice in a row lol.

hey, valid , you mind doin me a favor and giving me this mod? I dont have a bungie.net account, it got hacked

#25564 3 New Mods by Daily Modders

Posted by Konunef on 20 June 2008 - 08:58 PM in H3 Modding

Nuklear made UB3R Track, you plagueriser

#25510 [Dark Slipstream] Halo WarsÃ?Æ?ââ?¬Å¡Ã?â??Ã?¤ II

Posted by Konunef on 20 June 2008 - 07:02 PM in Mods

sounds great

EDIT: there are pelicans in this map?

Ya swampy, I have a few new mods, I will give them to you soon. I got holo pelican, a wierd blackout mod, and another "race" track mod on rats nest with a lot of pelicans.

#23279 Corrupted (my re-imagination of Warlock)

Posted by Konunef on 15 June 2008 - 07:06 PM in Halo 3 / ODST

dude, this map is so good! I love to play it on slayer and a few other things

#23276 Ghost town mod (My mod)

Posted by Konunef on 15 June 2008 - 07:01 PM in Halo 3 / ODST

Hey, Nuklear, This map kicks Tylers iz ill's ghost town mods ass!!!
    I like this sooo much, can't wait for you to release it ,
    Patrick 10:35

#22565 All Halo 3 Mods (U.T.D.) Brand New

Posted by Konunef on 13 June 2008 - 05:44 PM in Mods

Hey, can somebody please tell me what the ufo Landing mod on avalanche is? If possible, could you put of pics please?

#22543 Count to 7777!! Increased!

Posted by Konunef on 13 June 2008 - 04:32 PM in Off-Topic

#21713 Maps I Made (All Unreleased)

Posted by Konunef on 11 June 2008 - 02:36 PM in Halo 3 / ODST

are you saying you can fly a frigate??? VVVIIIDDDEEEOOO

#21075 Davinci Eggs/Walls on Sandtrap {REQUEST}

Posted by Konunef on 10 June 2008 - 06:27 AM in H3 Modding

As I recall, you have claimed that you have this mod already in the thread, second post.
    http://ibotmodz.net/phpbb3/viewtopic.php?f=114&t=3756
    So if you have it, stop acting like you don't

#18629 Just a little taster ;)

Posted by Konunef on 31 May 2008 - 12:03 PM in Halo 3 / ODST

That is definitely the pit mod(yours of course)

#18572 [DarkShallFall] BioDrop

Posted by Konunef on 31 May 2008 - 08:23 AM in Mods

How do I download this and then play it on xbox??? (I already downloaded it)

#18191 All Halo 3 Mods (U.T.D.) Brand New

Posted by Konunef on 30 May 2008 - 05:13 AM in Mods

Hey dude(Mfone, or anyone) what is the *warhawk* mod on sandtrap???
    Please tell me , bungie.net won't work for me..

#18189 Modding Con Resigner (Need To Know Info)

Posted by Konunef on 30 May 2008 - 05:03 AM in H3 Modding

I know, this is certainly true! Bungie even thinks about banning you, they are risking halo 3 mod releasing chrisis! To many mods at once~~ It is the end of the world!(of halo 3). They will turn this into halo 2, but worse. All the modders that were banned will release all of their unreleased mods.That would be mahem(but would be fun to watch )
    Oh well, even if they do ban you, they are stupid. You can mod and transfer it to another gamertag if you wanted to.

Bungie, you BETTER MAKE THE RIGHT CHOICE

#17393 *** New Modded PIC!!! ***

Posted by Konunef on 26 May 2008 - 07:14 PM in Halo 3 / ODST

I was in the party when that guy made that pic. Next he is going to take a picture of MC and switch the body of it to a girl lol.

Lol, that would be fun, but what did it look like? And why when i do view game, it says a ranked shotty snipers match on highground??

#17135 I demand dakHAOSguy should be banned

Posted by Konunef on 25 May 2008 - 08:23 PM in Off-Topic

wait peach are you sure thats how he hacked him ?

No, he was wrong.

Posted be JUSTREC:But tell me, did you go on some website and type in all you're info on it?
    No i didn't it is a trick, like they will email you, but they just take that email adress and hack it for fun, i don't care,
    he'll be punished for theft, hell , i can sew him If i want to , there is like 4,000 dollars on the credit card. It is his fault.

#17133 I demand dakHAOSguy should be banned

Posted by Konunef on 25 May 2008 - 08:18 PM in Off-Topic

Thats your fault. Your not so smart to believe those fill in your email and password if its not an authentic Microsoft site.

I just did the email adress, then they hacked me somehow.

#17065 I demand dakHAOSguy should be banned

Posted by Konunef on 25 May 2008 - 03:18 PM in Off-Topic

He f****** hacked me and i swear he is gonna take money. I am going to have him under arrest.
    If he touches ANYTHING, i will sue him for all he has

#17020 My modded forge varients [video]

Posted by Konunef on 25 May 2008 - 09:42 AM in H3 Modding

Great job Nox!!! How is it going with the new game varient w/ 500% speed and 10% gravity?

#17019 Halo 3 Modding Prank!!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Konunef on 25 May 2008 - 09:36 AM in Off-Topic

OMG! That was so funny, I love pranks. That guy was doing anything for mods! He was like , wait guys, i see snow spots!!!. LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

#17017 *** New Modded PIC!!! ***

Posted by Konunef on 25 May 2008 - 09:12 AM in Halo 3 / ODST

I will not embedd that.
    Glad to see its all coming down.

lol Okay

#17015 *** New Modded PIC!!! ***

Posted by Konunef on 25 May 2008 - 08:51 AM in Halo 3 / ODST

Well I took down the download link