•  

• iBotModz CBox

360's Content

There have been 54 items by 360 (Search limited from 25-September 23)

Sort by                Order  

#129550 Windows 7 Transformation Pack

Posted by 360 on 01 June 2011 - 04:14 PM in Programs

Found another great Windows 7 Transformation Pack. This transformation pack will transform Windows Server 2003, Windows XP and Windows Vista to look a lot more like Windows 7! This is the best Windows 7 Transformation Pack I have found so far! Here are some of the awesome features.

Features Seven Transformation Pack will replace many of the resources in Windows Vista/XP/Server 2003. It can change such things as:

• Boot screen
    • Welcome Screen / Logon Screen
    • New msstyles files (visual styles)
    • New desktop and file icons
    • New toolbar icons
    • Progress Dialogs
    • Sounds scheme
    • System Tray icons
    • New Wallpapers
    • Some Windows 7's popular features
    • And much more

Below are some pictures of the transformation pack.

7tp_bootscreen.jpg

7tp_cu.jpg

7tp_desktop.jpg

7tp_flip.jpg

7tp_logon.jpg

7tp_setup.jpg

7tp_viglance.jpg

7tp_wc.jpg

Official Website Download Link

Brothersoft Download Link

Softpedia Download Link

Size: 35.3 MB

#129616 hey peepz

Posted by 360 on 05 June 2011 - 12:37 PM in Introductions / Goodbyes

... i have xbox and ps3 if u wanna add me so yh lol XD

psn~ mondays1
    gamertag~ArTiC vEnOmZz

Hello, and welcome! I will add you when I get my Xbox Live back.

#129527 Sounds for the Shoutbox?

Posted by 360 on 30 May 2011 - 11:53 PM in Problems / Suggestions

You know how Facebook has a sound for there "Chat system?" I thought it would be pretty cool if we could throw in the option to add sounds to let you know when someone replied in the Shoutbox. I don't know, just a thought I had.

#129553 Windows 7 Transformation Pack

Posted by 360 on 01 June 2011 - 05:18 PM in Programs

Looks like the images you posted have Hotlink protection.

Oh, I see. They aren't my pictures. I think I fixed it though.

#125039 i lol'd

Posted by 360 on 16 October 2010 - 01:11 PM in Off-Topic

HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Its so funny I forgot to laugh.

#120197 Changing windows 7 boot/splash screen

Posted by 360 on 27 June 2010 - 05:39 AM in Computers

why the hell do you care? if your computer is even half decent it only appears for like 5 seconds haha. and on xp and other builds of windows where swapping it out was simple, it was HIGHLY risky and ballsed up many a computer. give up on this pal, just go have a dump while your comp boots. save yourself a hastle.

yea i understand and yes it only takes 5-7 seconds max but i just thought it would be worth it to change a few things around i understand the risks and have taken many risks with windows and half the time understand what im doing :) but i might have a few ideas to how i might change this but then again they might not work, oh well worth the risk.

#120069 Changing windows 7 boot/splash screen

Posted by 360 on 25 June 2010 - 02:32 AM in Computers

Ok, I am pretty sure everybody knows how to change the windows 7 logon screen but that isnt what im talking about, im talking about the windows 7 boot/splash screen that looks like this. Posted Image

yea that one and not the logon screen. I know its possible to edit or change the boot screen but how would i do such a thing? I understand it would be hard....maybe but how would i modify the letters of "Starting Windows"? or possibly even the whole animation. im not sure if i were to download a boot screen that is compatible with vista such as the ones on deviantart would work with a windows 7 os but maybe. does anyone know how to edit the entire animation or just the letters of the windows 7 boot/splash or whatever you want to call it screen? i know for a fact there has to be a way to edit it, and i dont care if i have to through a program or manually but i sure would like it if i could do it manually. but either way i wouldn't care much.

#126943 Verizon iPhone 4 Confirmed

Posted by 360 on 11 January 2011 - 05:09 PM in General Discussion

So whats new?

Still does the same as before right? No new recycled stuff?

I'm pretty sure it's gonna be the same.

#126917 Verizon iPhone 4 Confirmed

Posted by 360 on 11 January 2011 - 12:55 PM in General Discussion

Posted Image

This was confirmed and made public earlier today.

http://www.apple.com/

http://www.verizonwi...lash/iphone.jsp

New 2 year activation, and data pack required

Beginning February 10, the phone that changed everything will be available on both AT&T and Verizon Wireless in the United States. Qualified Verizon Wireless customers will also have the exclusive opportunity to pre-order iPhone 4 online on February 3, ahead of general availability.

Whichever network you choose, you’ll get FaceTime video calling, the high-resolution Retina display, a 5-megapixel camera, HD video recording, long battery life, and all the other great features of iPhone 4.

The pricing for the iPhone 4 is expected to stay the same, the 16GB iPhone 4 will be $199.00 USD and the 32GB iPhone 4 will be $299.00 USD.

The iPhone 4 that is coming to Verizon won't use Verizon's new "4G LTE" because in order for that to happen, that would force apple to make design and other changes to the iPhone 4, and Verizon customers want the iPhone 4 now.

FAQ's about the iPhone 4 for Verizon are explained in the link to the side. http://support.vzw.c...iphone_faq.html

#127071 China's 'eco-city'

Posted by 360 on 16 January 2011 - 11:58 AM in General Discussion

Posted Image CHONGMING ISLAND, China — At the mouth of the Yangtze River, an hour by ferry from Shanghai, a new kind of Chinese city will rise from the mudflats and wetlands. In three years, the island's black-faced spoonbills and other rare birds will share this migratory stop with 25,000 humans, the initial inhabitants of what developers call the world's first "eco-city." If Dongtan Eco-City opens on schedule, it will become a carbon-neutral urban showcase at about the same moment scientists foresee China surpassing the United States as the globe's leading emitter of greenhouse gases. The state-run developer behind the $1.3 billion project envisions three modern villages on Chongming Island, which is about three-quarters the size of Manhattan. The communities will be powered by energy captured from sun, wind, biofuels and recycled organic material. A quarter of the island will be untouched ecological buffer. Grasses will grow on rooftops for natural insulation. Rainwater will be purified for use. Vehicles will operate on clean fuels. Four other Chinese cities plan to build similar eco-zones. London Mayor Ken Livingstone, who visited Dongtan last April, said he wants to build a smaller version along the River Thames.

Full story can be found here

I'm starting to hate China.......

#129671 Basic modding tools and tutorials

Posted by 360 on 08 June 2011 - 12:07 PM in Introductions / Goodbyes

yes 360

Alright then, what exactly do you need help with? I didn't really understand your first post. Can you explain it in a little more detail?

#129664 Basic modding tools and tutorials

Posted by 360 on 08 June 2011 - 05:58 AM in Introductions / Goodbyes

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I'm confused.

It might be cause its 1 am and I'm tired, but are we talking original xbox or 360?

I am pretty sure he means Xbox 360. I'm not positive, but it says 360 in his description. Just taking a guess.

#129582 Instant Shutdown

Posted by 360 on 03 June 2011 - 11:03 AM in Programs

why would you use it at all?

I haven't used it in around a year or so, but I really don't know.

#129566 Instant Shutdown

Posted by 360 on 02 June 2011 - 02:36 PM in Programs

You really should shut your computer down properly...

I know, that's why I almost never use this.

#129551 Instant Shutdown

Posted by 360 on 01 June 2011 - 04:20 PM in Programs

I just recently found another pretty cool program. This program will shutdown your computer instantly without waiting. I wouldn't use this every time to shutdown your computer. I would only use this program very rarely, just in case.

What is "Instant Shutdown 1.0.0.1?"

A C++ program that instantly powers off your computer when run, as if it were unplugged Instant Shutdown is a lightweight utility that will turn off your computer in a flash.

Careful when using it, as Instant Shutdown does not ask for any type of confirmation, and all unsaved work will be lost. Instant Shutdown does not generate any Windows improper shutdown error messages, so use it to replace the default windows shutdown option and save yourself 20 seconds.

Softpedia Download Link

VirusTotal Scan
    or

http://www.virustota...d9e6-1306966318

This file should be safe, I am pretty sure those are not viruses, but correct me if I am wrong.

#127074 Ethernet activated LEDs

Posted by 360 on 16 January 2011 - 12:05 PM in Tutorials

I love this, very nice! I have always wanted to do this, but never took the time, I think I will sometime. Anyway, Nice!

#129560 Instant Shutdown

Posted by 360 on 02 June 2011 - 12:38 PM in Programs

another way you can do this is to go to command prompt and type "shutdown -s -t 1"

That's true, you could do it that way, but this is for the lazy people.Posted Image

#127073 Wanna make money with Me and eBay ?

Posted by 360 on 16 January 2011 - 12:04 PM in General Discussion

Hey,
    I was looking for people who Have ebay accounts that have their PayPal linked to them and that would like to make a little extra cash.
    We would be selling Windows 7 Product keys for $50.00 Splitting the profitz 50/50 ($25/$25) Per sale.

Your account must be verified and have a PayPal linked to it.
    I was looking for partners before on other sites and have made some good money with this...

Just wondering..
    -fattwam

edit: nvm

#126925 Updating title bar depending on user group.

Posted by 360 on 11 January 2011 - 03:57 PM in Problems / Suggestions

Not a bad idea.

#129602 This is getting our of hand

Posted by 360 on 04 June 2011 - 01:15 PM in Problems / Suggestions

And if they're required to join just to see a post, it will only multiply the problem. They'll make a profile, see what they want, then never come back but only about 10x more people.

Yea I guess you kinda have a point there.

#129570 This is getting our of hand

Posted by 360 on 02 June 2011 - 06:59 PM in Problems / Suggestions

Adding more forums won't happen. You gotta have content and then split those posts into new forums. You just cannot create a new forum and expect people to be like "wow theres a portal 2 forum. I can talk about it now".

I like letting guests view the forums. Any site that makes me register to see a post is a joke. Communities should not be forced to join. If people don't want to join, then they don't have to.

Alright then, I guess that seems fair.

#129564 This is getting our of hand

Posted by 360 on 02 June 2011 - 02:12 PM in Problems / Suggestions

People just wouldn't visit the forum, peaches has been over this before.

Still, I would do it for a week or two. It's worth another try.

#129568 This is getting our of hand

Posted by 360 on 02 June 2011 - 02:59 PM in Problems / Suggestions

It doesn't matter, we have almost 20,000 members. I think a staggering .01% of us are active.

Exactly, another suggestion is to do what a lot of other sites are doing and expanding their website. Maybe we could add a few more categories, we have to try something. If it doesn't work, we can always go back. On the other hand, you'll never know what works and what doesn't unless you try it.

Edit:

Another thing we could do, is maybe try a "Member of the Month" thing, that could encourage more users to post more. Anything with giveaways could work. If we don't try anything, we will be stuck here. I don't know, just thought I would throw some suggestions out there.

#129561 This is getting our of hand

Posted by 360 on 02 June 2011 - 12:45 PM in Problems / Suggestions

There are still way too many guests active, we get a pretty decent amount of traffic, but we need to start making people register before they can view the forums. I mean, whats the point? People don't have to register, they can just leech off of us and never have to register. I wouldn't say make this permanent, but I promise you, if you give this a try, you will see a nice increase in members. This is pretty much the last hope. I would seriously consider doing this.

#129533 Thinking about picking up a Dell XPS 15z next week

Posted by 360 on 31 May 2011 - 12:55 PM in Computers

I am going to need something more portable than what I have right now, mainly for school but I do some gaming in my spare time. I'm talking games like GTA 4, Battlefield Bad Company 2, Call of Duty, etc. I will also need this laptop for the many trips I take. So I need to have both power and portability. Dell claims to have the thinnest 15" laptop on the planet. I really like the keyboard they have and the 2nd Generation Intel Processors they offer. This is thinnest laptop I have seen that has Intel's 2nd generation processors. I think this is the best deal that I could get on a laptop this thin, that has the specs I need, but i'm not completely sure.

For $1,199.99, here is what they offer.

2nd generation Intel Core™ i5-2410M processor 2.30 GHz with Turbo Boost 2.0 up to 2.90 GHz

NVIDIA® GeForce® GT 525M 1GB graphics with Optimus

8GB Shared Dual Channel DDR3 1333MHz Memory

750GB 7200 RPM SATA Hard Drive
    Intel© Centrino© Advanced-N 6230 & Bluetooth 3.0

64 WHr 8-Cell Lithium Ion Primary Battery

Elemental Silver Aluminum 15.6" HD (720P) WLED Display with Webcam

Backlit Keyboard

For only $100 more, they give you all the stuff listed above but also a NVIDIA® GeForce® GT 525M 2GB graphics card, but only 6GB Shared Dual Channel DDR3 1333MHz Memory. Most likely I will only need 6GB. They also give you a Elemental Silver Aluminum 15.6" 300-nit FHD (1080P) WLED Display with Webcam instead of the 720p display.

I will have the money for both, my brother owes me $500, so I could upgrade even further if I wanted to, but I probably won't.

The link below will take you to a few pictures of the laptop

Dell XPS 15z Laptop Pictures

To see a quick video of the Dell XPS 15z Laptop, click the link below.

Dell XPS 15z Laptop Video

What should I do? Should I get the one that is $1,199.99, or do you think it would be worth it to pay $100 more and get the one with a few more features? I have the money to buy either one, I was just wanting a few suggestions on what people think I should do.