•  

• iBotModz CBox

cbpwnrs2's Content

There have been 70 items by cbpwnrs2 (Search limited from 28-June 23)

Sort by                Order  

#44456 All Halo 3 Mods (450+ Mods)

Posted by cbpwnrs2 on 13 September 2008 - 01:46 PM in Mods

TREVX64 UR A F****** IDIOT

#48535 All Halo 3 Mods (450+ Mods)

Posted by cbpwnrs2 on 14 October 2008 - 03:08 PM in Mods

No! I can't be the end.

I never even got the custom game forge D-:

Oh so thats why they are bad

#44437 All Halo 3 Mods (450+ Mods)

Posted by cbpwnrs2 on 13 September 2008 - 12:08 PM in Mods

HA HA DARK RULER NICE HE WILL LEAVE U ALONE DONT WORRY IM KEEPING AN EYE ON ALL THE POSTS AND IF HE DOES SOMETHING LIKE THAT AGAIN THEN ITS OVER ILL JUST HACK FATALS ACCOUNT JUST IF HE SENDS U A MESSAGE THEN TELL ME AND I WILL DO IT SO THINK B4 U POST FATAL :rtfm:

#44427 All Halo 3 Mods (450+ Mods)

Posted by cbpwnrs2 on 13 September 2008 - 09:51 AM in Mods

nice :clap:

#44424 All Halo 3 Mods (450+ Mods)

Posted by cbpwnrs2 on 13 September 2008 - 09:26 AM in Mods

YO DARK NICE :clap: DONT WORRY ITS ME CBPWNRS ZZMODSDUDEZZ STFU YOU LITTLE b**** U PISSIN ME OFF U GETTIN JACKED AND THE ONLY WAY ILL LET YOU GO AND NOT GET JACKED IS TO LEAVE MY F****** FRIEND ALONE AND DONT BLACKMALE b**** READ THE F****** LAWS :rtfm: SO DONT REPLY KEEP IT TO URSELF OR ELSE I WILL JACK UR ACCOUNT AND I DONT GIVE A S*** IF U DO SOMETHING BOUT IT JUST DONT POST OR SEND ANYTHING TO MY FRIEND DARK RULER OR ELSE DONT SEND ABSOLUTELY ANYTHING TO HIM OR MESS WITH ANYTHING OF HIS IN ANY WAY AT ALL AND I DONT CARE IF I GET BANNED FROM THIS GAY SITE I JUS WANT U TO STOP BLACKMAILING HIM AND STEALING OR COPYWRITING ANY OF HIS STUFF b**** SO STFU AND READ THE LAWS :rtfm: b****

#44425 All Halo 3 Mods (450+ Mods)

Posted by cbpwnrs2 on 13 September 2008 - 09:29 AM in Mods

SO SUCK IT JUST LIKE UR MOM DID LAST NIGHT :o

#44415 All Halo 3 Mods (450+ Mods)

Posted by cbpwnrs2 on 13 September 2008 - 07:35 AM in Mods

so i know ur gamertag u wanna get hacked too bad u gonna get hacked so STFU AND STOP ANNOYING MY F****** FRIEND b****

#48313 Modded GamerTag

Posted by cbpwnrs2 on 13 October 2008 - 04:56 PM in Xbox

I know very well what that screenshot was... But it's not exactly relevant to the gamertag.

EDIT: Sorry, I was thinking of the screenshot WTFPEACHES posted <.<

WTF?

#48496 All Halo 2 Button Combos

Posted by cbpwnrs2 on 14 October 2008 - 02:33 PM in Misc

Fail Its BxR and he does have it.

If You can edit this post and put that in But good post ;)

#47261 How To Unban Your Xbox

Posted by cbpwnrs2 on 06 October 2008 - 03:19 PM in Tutorials

This Was Made By CBpwnrs2

Unban Your Xbox From Xbox Live

This tutorial is for Xbox only. It will NOT unban your account. It's for replacing your banned EEPROM. A banned EEPROM is a result of Microsoft's detection of a modchip or flashed firmware. Without a working EEPROM you CANNOT play live.

To get unbanned you need to purchase a new xbox EEPROM (pal or ntsc). Steps for installing it are listed below. IT WORKS. Just make sure your orginal MS info is correct and your modchip is turned off.

GETTING THE EEPROM FILE FROM THE UNBANNED XBOX

(TO INSTALL YOUR EEPROM, MAKE SURE YOU ARE USING CONFIGMAGIC FINAL. ALL OTHER VERSIONS ARE BUGGY AND WILL CAUSE PROBLEMS. ALSO, DO NOT USE THE SOFTWARE: EEPROMER)

[This is only if you want to backup your original eeprom file]

1. In EvolutionX, do the "Backup" command in the Utilities menu. It will generate files about your Xbox specs.
    2. FTP in your Xbox, or use a file manager tool, and in C:Backup, you will find a file called EEPROM.BIN
    3. FTP that to your PC HD or remember its location for future reference.

SETTING UP THE FILE FOR CONFIGMAGIC FOR THE BANNED XBOX:
    1. Once you have Configmagic loaded onto your HD or on your PC, there will be a directory in it called DATA.
    2. Move the EEPROM.BIN file, the new unbanned EEPROM you purchased, into that DATA directory, overwriting the EEPROM.BIN file that is already there.
    3. If you are making a Configmagic CD, you can now make the ISO of it and burn it. Xbox HD users, don't worry.

RUNNING CONFIGMAGIC:
    1. Load up Configmagic.
    2. A warning screen will be shown, press "A" to bypass it.
    3. When Configmagic finally loads, it will show your current EEPROM on your Xbox. Make a note of the DVD KIT ZONE and VIDEO AND XBE REGION information. "NTSC, Region 1" for US Xbox gamers "PAL, Region 4" for UK Xbox gamers
    4. Select "LOAD XBOX EEPROM" in the menu.
    5. Select "UNLOCK HD" in the menu.
    6. Load the EEPROM.BIN file in the DATA directory by choosing "LOAD EEPROM FROM .BIN FILE"
    7. If you see that the VIDEO AND XBE REGION information is different, you MUST change it. Go into the menu and choose "ON-THE-FLY EDIT EEPROM". Change the VIDEO AND XBE REGION number to the proper information of your former EEPROM.
    8. Now, select "UPDATE XBOX EEPROM" in the menu.
    9. Your Xbox's EEPROM will now be updated with the file in the DATA directory.10. In the menu, select "LOAD XBOX EEPROM". You will notice your EEPROM is now different! Success.
    11. Select "LOCK HD" from the menu.
    12. Select "EXIT CONFIGMAGIC" in the menu.

IMPORTANT TIPS:
    - If you were using the XBOX DVD KIT to play DVDs, and the Xbox gives an error about region, load up Configmagic and change the DVD KIT ZONE number to the number of your previous EEPROM. UNLOCK the HD, choose "ON-THE-FLY EDIT EEPROM" in the menu and simply change the DVD KIT ZONE number. Then, UPDATE XBOX EEPROM and LOCK HD. Exit Configmagic.
    - You can view any Xbox EEPROM using your PC by getting Liveinfo PC program. It will show all the details of an EEPROM.BIN file. You might find it easier to edit any possible changes to your DVD KIT ZONE or VIDEO AND XBE REGION using the program, rather ON-THE-FLY EDIT EEPROM in Configmagic.
    - Sometimes, with a PAL EEPROM, your Xbox's time might be wrong or video settings will be different. Go into the MS dash and change the settings to the way you seem fit.

Special Notes:
    - If you were banned with your original eeprom, once you replace your eeprom, you will need recover your account. To do this, simply select the account recovery option. Once this is done, you will need to verify some personal information in order to retrieve your account.

[warn] This for the xbox 1, not the 360. For the hundreds of people coming from Google [/warn]
    I Really Hope That This Helps People

#46798 How To Mod Old Maps On The 360

Posted by cbpwnrs2 on 04 October 2008 - 08:37 AM in Tutorials

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

To get modded old maps on your 360 using xsata or xport is by downloading them on the internet and then using map converter pro.

Trusted site for unmodded maps:
    XboxGameFiles

MapConverterPRO
    Attached File  Map_ConverterPRO.rar   13.94KB   328 downloads

Need Help Working it?

In order to play an old map (Halo 2 Disk Map) online, you will need to make it read as one of the new maps (Xbox Live Downloadable Content).

This is where MapConverterPRO comes in.

1. Open up any old map in MapConverterPRO.

2. Click on the dropdown box in the middle.

3. Select the new map that you want your old map to read as.
    ex: you want ascension to read as warlock... scroll down in the dropdown box and select warlock

4. Hit convert.

5. Now your old map reads as the new map you selected.

6. *Important* Go into the folder that you put the converted map (the old one) and rename it to the map you want it to read as.
    ex: go to the folder that contains the newly converted ascension, right click on ascension.map, click rename and type in warlock.map

7. Open up your hard drive image for xsata/xport and go to the folder which has the new map that you converted in it. This is the directory...

Xbox 360 Devices Connected to My Computer\"device 1: xbox 360 hard disk drive\Partition 3\Compatibility\Xbox1\TDATA\4d530064\$c\4d53006400 000001

4d53006400000003 contains Backwash, Elongation, Dune (Relic), Gemini, and Triplicate (Terminal)

4d53006400000001 contains Warlock and Containment

4d53006400000002 contains Turf and Deltatap (Sanctuary)

4d53006400000004 contains Derelict (Desolation) and Tombstone (highplains2)

**Thats what it is for xport360, i don't know about xsata but i heard it was pretty much the same

8. Now drag your modded map (renamed) over to the folder that contains the new map you wanted your old map to read as and it will overwrite it.
    ex: take the ascension (now warlock.map) and put it in 4d53006400000001 which contains warlock.

Congratulations, your modded old map now reads as a new map and it can be played on xbox live/xlink

***With Xbox Live, anyone who tries to join will not be able to unless they also have the old map you converted in the place of the new one
    ex: they can't join if they don't have ascension reading as warlock

Hope this helps - Its nice and colorful to aid any confusion.

#47258 How To Mod Old Maps On The 360

Posted by cbpwnrs2 on 06 October 2008 - 03:07 PM in Tutorials

You Are Welcome If Anything Else Is Needed Just Ask

#46850 oh

Posted by cbpwnrs2 on 04 October 2008 - 01:18 PM in Off-Topic

About:
    im so bored

#51071 MUTHA @#%$A IM BACK

Posted by cbpwnrs2 on 02 November 2008 - 10:59 AM in Off-Topic

As Peaches Said Im The Gay Azz b**** That @#%$ed Up The Site So He Ip Banned Me But s*** That ***** Aint Smarter Than Me Im Using A Mother @#%$in Proxy That b**** Azz ***** Peaches DON'T KNOW s***, DAMN THAT ***** BE TRIPPIN s***,GAY ASS b**** MOTHA @#%$A

#51058 MUTHA @#%$A IM BACK

Posted by cbpwnrs2 on 02 November 2008 - 07:08 AM in Off-Topic

MUTHA @#%$A IM BACK SO BITCHES GET READY FO YO b**** AZZ ***** SELVES TO GET SHOT SO @#%$ YOU BITCHEZZZZZZZZZZZZ L8ER MOTHA ***AS

#48551 help kind of remodding an xbox orignial

Posted by cbpwnrs2 on 14 October 2008 - 04:22 PM in Help Desk

Nothing is needed in the D drive.

Your D drive is your disk drive and it will only have stuff in it if you FTP to your xbox while there is a disk in the drive.

I Have The Same Exact Problem

#47285 How To Install A Custom 360 Dashboard Background TUT

Posted by cbpwnrs2 on 06 October 2008 - 04:13 PM in Xbox

Thanks!

#47267 How To Install A Custom 360 Dashboard Background TUT

Posted by cbpwnrs2 on 06 October 2008 - 03:40 PM in Xbox

How To Install Custom Dashboard Backgrounds:

First do this:

1. connect an ethernet cord or crossover cable from your xbox to your computer.

2. Go to microsoft.com and get 'Windows Media Connect'

3. Open windwos media connect

4. Go to start>control panel>network and internet connections> network connections

5. Click 'Create a new connection'.

6. Select 'Set up an advanced connection'. then click 'Accept incoming conenctions'

7. make sure that the paralell cable is selected.

8. Try connecting to your PC with your xbox 360. Windows media connect should detect it, set it to 'allowed'.

If everything is working correctly then you'll be able to brouse pictures and stream music with the 360.

Now for the cool stuff:

1. Copy the images you'd like to use on your Xbox to any device that can be read as an external USB Drive by the Xbox. Or while using Windows Media Connect Put the pictures you would like to use in the the "My Pictures" folder on your PC. The most common device will often be a USB flash drive (aka "thumbdrive"). However, you can also copy them to you iPod or any other MP3 player that can also be used as a portable media drive.

2. Plug the USB device into your Xbox and browse to the Media blade of the Xbox 360 Dashboard. On the Media blade, select Pictures.

3. Browse to the USB device, or your PC and find the images wherever you placed them. You can preview the images on your television by clicking the A button. Press the X button to set the image as your new Xbox 360 dashboard background.

#48497 [How-To] Active Equipment Mod

Posted by cbpwnrs2 on 14 October 2008 - 02:34 PM in Tutorials

why this is easy LOLOLOLOL

I know LOL

#48315 [How-To] Active Equipment Mod

Posted by cbpwnrs2 on 13 October 2008 - 05:01 PM in Tutorials

lol
    i just dident want to make like 100000000 tests (=

NO WAY THANKS FOR POSTING THIS I SO DIDN'T KNOW THIS WAS POSSIBLE LULZ!!!!!!!!!!! Sorry :p

#48498 [How-To] Active Equipment Mod

Posted by cbpwnrs2 on 14 October 2008 - 02:34 PM in Tutorials

I know LOL

Useless post though

#48501 [How-To] Active Equipment Mod

Posted by cbpwnrs2 on 14 October 2008 - 02:36 PM in Tutorials

Useless post though

Next Time Post Something Useful LOLOLOLOLOLOL

#48493 H3 AIO

Posted by cbpwnrs2 on 14 October 2008 - 02:27 PM in Programs

he said it was his frist ok he posted it and made a video about it its a good post

and this one may be good ok

and also if you want to make it seem like you

not
    flameing try not to us angry faces just a thought

Nice Post But Put In Pics And Info But Till Then I = No DL

#48553 H3 AIO

Posted by cbpwnrs2 on 14 October 2008 - 04:24 PM in Programs

Nice job quoting yourself and double-posting

BoT this came out very good for your first try steven
    Next time: Use bigger text lol

I really don't know why i didnt see the video Srry

#48528 H3 AIO

Posted by cbpwnrs2 on 14 October 2008 - 03:00 PM in Programs

umm So you havnt watched the video?

Sorry im such a retard I didn't even see the video my bad LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL