•  

• iBotModz CBox

Tomatoes's Content

There have been 31 items by Tomatoes (Search limited from 17-June 23)

Sort by                Order  

#7483 What is CounterStrike?

Posted by Tomatoes on 18 February 2008 - 10:32 PM in Game Modding

this is just unacceptable. its like the most popular pc action game of all time. the original version of the game is nearing its ninth birthday, and the version i posted a download link to, version 1.6, is almost 5 years old, yet i just did a server search with the option "has users playing" and got 16534 servers. how could never have heard of it? god dam, even my mom knows what cs is, its been in the news a few times. its an FPS by the way. just realised i didnt actually mention that. its alot different from halo, the recoil is ridiculous. you cant jump and shoot or the bullets will just go everywhere. its like playing swat in halo and you can only shoot straight if your standing still or crouching, if you are running, jumping, or shooting for too long the bullets will pretty much hit anywhere in a fist-sized circle in the center of your screen. download the game and try it, theres a link in the cs section. hot dam i typed alot

#20121 Anyone a Fan of Command and Conquer 3?

Posted by Tomatoes on 07 June 2008 - 01:25 AM in General Discussion

Do NOT get the xbox version. This is not an xbox game, if you're going to get any good at it go for pc version. There's no hotkeys on the xbox, you'll get slaughtered by the guys on pc. I'm assuming pc and xbox gamers can play together, like shadowrun. If not, it doesn't really matter, only that there wont be as much room for improvement on the xbox.

#20127 Counter Strike Montages

Posted by Tomatoes on 07 June 2008 - 01:48 AM in Game Modding

I spit upon your CS:S. It's all about 1.6.

#66549 Selling level 80 wow account $80!

Posted by Tomatoes on 11 February 2009 - 07:32 PM in Off-Topic

What levels are the alts, and what race/class are they? I'll buy it on the spot if you've got a high level tauren warrior.

#23662 Why Do People Say Lol?

Posted by Tomatoes on 16 June 2008 - 05:03 PM in Off-Topic

Of course you hardly ever mean it when you say lol, but if everyone said Gigglez instead it comes back to the same thing: nobody means it when they say it. It's become an acknowledgement sort of agreement word when people say something moderately amusing, like if your raid is full of mexicans and you say "WHY CAN'T ALL THESE GOD DAM MEXICANS SPEAK ENGLISH" and your friend says "lol". He's not actually laughing, but there would be an awkward silence without it. People usually have to do something like LOL!! when they actually laugh to differentiate between the two.

#26122 What is your Favorite zombie movie?

Posted by Tomatoes on 22 June 2008 - 11:49 AM in Off-Topic

It's all about I Am Legend. That was one of my favorite movies ever, let alone zombie movie.