•  

• iBotModz CBox

Tomatoes's Content

There have been 31 items by Tomatoes (Search limited from 28-September 23)

Sort by                Order  

#7592 full free cs 1.6 download

Posted by Tomatoes on 21 February 2008 - 06:10 PM in Game Modding

i could, or you could read the only other thread in the cs section, or you could google it, or you could ask pretty much anyone who plays computer games.

#20128 CS.....:S?

Posted by Tomatoes on 07 June 2008 - 01:56 AM in Game Modding

Spraying takes actual skill in 1.6. You can't be walking forward holding down the fire button in the general direction of the guys head and hs him without incredible luck. Most likely the guy will take a second to aim and make a crater in your face if you run at him spraying. In 1.6 you have to aim the cursor way under the guy to spray him accurately, and it's different for every gun and varries ridiculously by distance. It's an acquired skill in 1.6, something to work on and get good at, not an effective strategy for the "what button is reload" guy.

#20127 Counter Strike Montages

Posted by Tomatoes on 07 June 2008 - 01:48 AM in Game Modding

I spit upon your CS:S. It's all about 1.6.

#7576 Count to 7777!! Increased!

Posted by Tomatoes on 21 February 2008 - 01:53 PM in Off-Topic

Posted Image

#7537 Count to 7777!! Increased!

Posted by Tomatoes on 20 February 2008 - 01:03 PM in Off-Topic

Posted Image
    ignore the 36

#20121 Anyone a Fan of Command and Conquer 3?

Posted by Tomatoes on 07 June 2008 - 01:25 AM in General Discussion

Do NOT get the xbox version. This is not an xbox game, if you're going to get any good at it go for pc version. There's no hotkeys on the xbox, you'll get slaughtered by the guys on pc. I'm assuming pc and xbox gamers can play together, like shadowrun. If not, it doesn't really matter, only that there wont be as much room for improvement on the xbox.