•  

• iBotModz CBox

Crazy fool's Content

There have been 31 items by Crazy fool (Search limited from 23-June 23)

Sort by                Order  

#38893 OMG My service record is evil!!!!

Posted by Crazy fool on 09 August 2008 - 09:34 AM in Halo 3 / ODST

The Real Devils Number is 23 :p

#38595 Halo 3 freeze screen shot

Posted by Crazy fool on 07 August 2008 - 06:39 PM in Help Desk

like i said im not doing it to get a lvl up im allready a 50 im only gona do it to ppl who do it to me

#37979 Not detecting my harddrive? :(

Posted by Crazy fool on 04 August 2008 - 04:22 PM in Help Desk

i have the same problem but mine never even installed the drivers im useing an xbox elite with 120g harddrive

if anyone could help u would be most gr8full

#37211 Halo 3 freeze screen shot

Posted by Crazy fool on 31 July 2008 - 10:44 AM in Help Desk

Good point and also why would you want to make more freezing screenshots 1 is enough no more and yeah only one post and your asking how to mod freezin screenshots LOL get a life and just go download if from the guy that sent it to you

haha ur an idiot u cant download the picture on ur xbox only on bnet by the time i tried it was gone aswell how by wanting to do this i have no life well i bet i have more of a life then u

#35583 Halo 3 freeze screen shot

Posted by Crazy fool on 24 July 2008 - 06:39 PM in Help Desk

1 post and your asking how to freeze someones Xbox. Try again.

umber one i had a diffrent account but i havent been on this site in a while and when i singed on my name had a black line going through it number 2 im asking because ive had enough of ppl sending it to me like friends i want payback and not to use on match makeing

#35574 Halo 3 freeze screen shot

Posted by Crazy fool on 24 July 2008 - 06:04 PM in Help Desk

plz can anyone tell me how to make a screen shot tht freezez ur xbox i want to do it to my friend coz he did it to me like 100 times:( i promise i wont use it in matchmakeing