•  

• iBotModz CBox

LXV Grizzly's Content

There have been 434 items by LXV Grizzly (Search limited from 01-July 23)

Sort by                Order  

#21414 [The EaZy B] Bomb Shrine

Posted by LXV Grizzly on 10 June 2008 - 08:35 PM in Mods

Hm... well since you can forge on this it [i]could[i] make a cool rocket race level i suppose, idk it still seems to random to me but w/e

#35573 Fall Dashboard update Leaked

Posted by LXV Grizzly on 24 July 2008 - 06:04 PM in Xbox

thats wat im trieing to do

I doubt you can still get it because its off of Microsofts LIVE servers, if they have taken them down you cant DL it from XBL, all you will have is the thing on your pc

#32123 My Recon + Playable Mod Teaser!

Posted by LXV Grizzly on 09 July 2008 - 09:55 AM in H3 Modding

OO OO Pick me! Ive never seen mods before!!! hurry im here!
    BTW are you planning on releasing these after you finish?

#35725 Fall Dashboard update Leaked

Posted by LXV Grizzly on 25 July 2008 - 07:18 AM in Xbox

You want the original file that people were downloading off their computers?

#30075 My Recon + Playable Mod Teaser!

Posted by LXV Grizzly on 02 July 2008 - 08:06 AM in H3 Modding

yea not releasing mods now is like trying to bribe people with food who just went to get a bite to eat. Everyone can mod now. theres really not to much to H3 modding. on top of thta you have clones so im not really gonna sweat missing out on this mod..

#60017 Modding vid service?

Posted by LXV Grizzly on 08 January 2009 - 07:07 PM in H3 Modding

Can you explain how we ourselves are going to mod the map? As far as I know .map modding tools arent public.

#60022 Modding vid service?

Posted by LXV Grizzly on 08 January 2009 - 07:24 PM in H3 Modding

Dev kit.

I think you mis-understood my question, I wasnt asking how he was going to play it, but how the rest of the people were going to mod it themselves.

#35512 Fall Dashboard update Leaked

Posted by LXV Grizzly on 24 July 2008 - 02:02 PM in Xbox

Anyone rearly tested this and got it working? I know the leak is real, but will it work for everyone?

I think all you have to do is burn it to a Data DVD R and then put it in your 360. Does anyone know if you will be banned easily

#21686 Halo 3 Mods I Have

Posted by LXV Grizzly on 11 June 2008 - 01:41 PM in H3 Modding

Yea, but you need a dev kit to play them, so there pretty much useless to 99% of the community. I still like seeing the pics though.

#21291 flooded avalench

Posted by LXV Grizzly on 10 June 2008 - 05:16 PM in H3 Modding

I think it looks pretty good, to bad once you go through it its normal

#50075 UM-Changer

Posted by LXV Grizzly on 24 October 2008 - 07:12 PM in Programs

The map doesnt load off of the picture, so it will stay the same.

#50044 UM-Changer

Posted by LXV Grizzly on 24 October 2008 - 03:28 PM in Programs

Doesnt campaign have a "gametype" that can be extracted and put into a custom games gametype just like forge was?

#67225 (12:38 PM) gabe_k - NOM NOM NOM

Posted by LXV Grizzly on 14 February 2009 - 07:42 PM in Off-Topic

They are 10x smarter than dogs

Your opinion is wrong.

#23475 Ghost town mod (My mod)

Posted by LXV Grizzly on 16 June 2008 - 10:07 AM in Halo 3 / ODST

Tyler has more than the waterfall map on construct, i really liked that guardian one, it was playable too becuase of the shield doors. This map is decent, hopefully somebody will make a good mod here, not just a test one, until then i wont DL. Nice job on your test mod though.

#50034 UM-Changer

Posted by LXV Grizzly on 24 October 2008 - 02:04 PM in Programs

When you die, would that just restart the game or end it then, becuase Im not sure if campaign has respawn points..., but after you changed it to be played in custom could you mod that usermap and play it?

#20523 BRING BACK HEADLONG

Posted by LXV Grizzly on 08 June 2008 - 08:34 PM in Halo 3 / ODST

Yea people keep making these modded pics, i think bungie is more worried about those than maps. also he said "remaked"

#70510 Mythic Map Pack PIRS (LIVE) REVEALD!

Posted by LXV Grizzly on 25 February 2009 - 03:57 PM in Off-Topic

What are these good for?

#36367 The final SPAM/VIP discussion.

Posted by LXV Grizzly on 27 July 2008 - 05:37 PM in General Discussion

couldnt we have like special "trusted" members to go through replys and if they find spam delete the post and or ban them from posting O__o

Yea, if its just to get rid of spam, get a team together and have them delete spam posts so they dont count, and then make it so that the post is deleted for normal members but its in a special color for a mod so they can take the necesary banning steps. But giving those people the right to ban might make them to powerful, thatd be basically more mods.

#24116 Bungie Day/Halo 3 Birthday

Posted by LXV Grizzly on 17 June 2008 - 03:52 PM in H3 Modding

If there would be one modded pic you could make that bungie wouldnt ban you that would be it. This will be great! Im really curious as to what there response will be, they could be happy about it or they could get PO'd

#38337 The final SPAM/VIP discussion.

Posted by LXV Grizzly on 06 August 2008 - 03:16 PM in General Discussion

When might we be able to expect this vote or update?

#36090 The final SPAM/VIP discussion.

Posted by LXV Grizzly on 26 July 2008 - 08:56 AM in General Discussion

I think that the best option would be increasing the total post count to 350, making each post have 50 OR significantly answer a question or add to the topic at hand,

then the tryout where you have to get 5-9 members w/ over 50 posts say ok, 3 vip members say ok, and 2 mods say ok.
    I think that you should either have the option of trying out OR paying 10 dollars flat. 10 dollars should not be a REQUIRMENT in my opinion.

You shouldnt be required to play the arcade to be VIP, thats just going to waste peoples time... On top of that why would peaches want our ibotmodz ponits?

#32116 [SA-Mods] Gametype Mods *Released*

Posted by LXV Grizzly on 09 July 2008 - 09:23 AM in H3 Modding

The snipers link is broken. Could somebody get a new new one up maybe? thanks. Those are all really nice.

#32769 Bungie is doing something

Posted by LXV Grizzly on 15 July 2008 - 05:25 PM in Halo 3 / ODST

Ohh, hm... marathon 2, maybe bungie is working that into the end of h3 somehow?

#20279 I will not release another mod for a while

Posted by LXV Grizzly on 07 June 2008 - 06:02 PM in Halo 3 / ODST

people need to take responsibility for there own actions, you let haxalot have access to the resigner, your problem.

#32809 Bungie is doing something

Posted by LXV Grizzly on 15 July 2008 - 07:57 PM in Halo 3 / ODST

Hm.. glad you posted that, it does help, but what does "Lets see" mean?