•  

• iBotModz CBox

DJG89's Content

There have been 100 items by DJG89 (Search limited from 05-June 23)

Sort by                Order  

#22862 Maps I Made (All Unreleased)

Posted by DJG89 on 14 June 2008 - 05:01 PM in Halo 3 / ODST

sorry about what i said earlier but someone told me that u had bad mods.....i LOVE the 72 shade turrets map, playable mods are my favorite or if they are organized...i meant before was like when the con resigner is leaked there will be many break-thru's so people will have better mods than people do now......i didnt mean to affend you earlier. sorry

dark slipstream im sorry if u got mad at me i hope we can be friends again..it would be great if we could start all over...we should play together sometime

c ya

#22856 My first mod

Posted by DJG89 on 14 June 2008 - 04:52 PM in Halo 3 / ODST

wow u call this a good mod but of ur willing to trade ill trade urs for a couple of mine and maybe my recent mod that i just made

http://ibotmodz.net/phpbb3/viewtopic.ph ... &sk=t&sd=a

#22854 My Guardian Mod

Posted by DJG89 on 14 June 2008 - 04:51 PM in H3 Modding

im not gunna release this except to my friends which i know wont give it to anyone...but if u have a really good unleaked or unreleased mod i might trade u

thanks for the comments people and people with bad comments i dispise u

#22684 My media assignment

Posted by DJG89 on 13 June 2008 - 10:57 PM in Media

nice i like how you made it somewhat based on halo 3 but yea i think ur prolly gunna fail

lol

#22642 POOP Cover tag

Posted by DJG89 on 13 June 2008 - 08:26 PM in Halo 3 / ODST

i thought that was called windsock???

#22640 MY 6 mods video and pics

Posted by DJG89 on 13 June 2008 - 08:23 PM in H3 Modding

well actually not the 1st...sligstorm was the 1st but i give u props for doing it on ur 1st try...i like the ghost town one and all the rest especially that blackout with the cell towers and the clones in the sky, i have to admit that the solid mods clan has made the most mods and actually showed them to people and released a couple which is what a perfect modding clan does, they also have some of the most popular modders in there clan not including the gay circle but otherwise they are the best modding clan out there

good luck on ur future mods and i hope u guys get a con resigner soon...wink wink, nudge nudge
    lol

#22625 My Guardian Mod

Posted by DJG89 on 13 June 2008 - 07:47 PM in H3 Modding

so what do you guys think for my 1st mod/test mod?

#22599 My Guardian Mod

Posted by DJG89 on 13 June 2008 - 06:52 PM in H3 Modding

ok...i got it all updated...i will be back on on the 20 because i have to go to conformation camp so if you want to play on it i would be happy to show you it....im not giving this to anyone as i said before except to m closest friends..

#22586 My Guardian Mod

Posted by DJG89 on 13 June 2008 - 06:39 PM in H3 Modding

how do u make it work?

#22573 My Guardian Mod

Posted by DJG89 on 13 June 2008 - 06:10 PM in H3 Modding

here are some pictures of my mod. This is only a test bc i thought that main_halogram was a small hologram but it is actually the galaxy, and i meant to put shade turrets on the map but i used the wrong tag. i am not giving this out to anyone except my closest friends. This was resigned by xXHyperStormXx btw

Posted Image
    Posted Image
    Posted Image
    Posted Image
    Posted Image
    Posted Image
    Posted Image
    Posted Image
    Posted Image
    Posted Image
    Posted Image

*uploaded and taken by Scary lil boy /blacklabelfosho

#22570 Looking for an RS account please

Posted by DJG89 on 13 June 2008 - 05:53 PM in Halo 3 / ODST

well i wont be able to get xXHyperStormXx's con resigner because him and haxalot officailly bailed on xbox live from what he told me

incase you wanted to know xXHyperStormXx and Haxalot88 know eachother in real life....but before he left he resigned 1 map for me which ill be showing in my next topic

#22546 Looking for an RS account please

Posted by DJG89 on 13 June 2008 - 04:42 PM in Halo 3 / ODST

If anyone has an RS acount with at least 2 months or more left on it can i have it please in order 2 get a resigner?

the person who gives me one will get unlimited ammount of resigns once i get the resigner
    p.m. me if u have an RS account that i can have with at least 2 months left on it or more

please if u have an account can i please have it to get a non-server con resigner?

#22493 Funniest shit ever

Posted by DJG89 on 13 June 2008 - 02:51 PM in Off-Topic

I F_ING LOVE TURRETS GUY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#22382 Any modders banned? Yep.

Posted by DJG89 on 13 June 2008 - 10:12 AM in H3 Modding

redstar only informed the public because he wants the con resigner to be released like they thretened bungie with....so this topis i basicly a request by redstar to release the con resigner....who cares if u have been matchmaking banned with every acccount u have on ur xbox ( i would just keep on modding to piss bungie off)

#22357 hehehe.... lol

Posted by DJG89 on 13 June 2008 - 08:19 AM in Off-Topic

well like others ur prolly gunna get post removed for spamming all of ibotmodz

if u wanna get closer to vip u ahve to actually talk about what ur postiong on

#22355 Hyperstorm aka Haxalot88

Posted by DJG89 on 13 June 2008 - 08:12 AM in Off-Topic

we kneed to find out who ever is buying it and encourage them to leak it once they get it as long as it is a non server resigner

#22321 iBot Modz SPAMED

Posted by DJG89 on 13 June 2008 - 12:17 AM in Off-Topic

everyone is just spamming bc they want thay con resigner that is being leaked to only VIP so everyone is spamming to get to 100 posts

#22287 MY 6 mods video and pics

Posted by DJG89 on 12 June 2008 - 10:30 PM in H3 Modding

what is the tag for mud on the pit and what is the tag for sniper towers on snowbound with plasma cannon turrets?

#21441 Maps I Made (All Unreleased)

Posted by DJG89 on 10 June 2008 - 09:35 PM in Halo 3 / ODST

could u get pics if possible.....the name kinda explains them

edited this post...sorry dark slipstream i hope we can be friends again

#21433 Ima vip!

Posted by DJG89 on 10 June 2008 - 09:28 PM in Off-Topic

well im working my way up there as u can seed im not that far so ya

#21034 BRING BACK HEADLONG

Posted by DJG89 on 10 June 2008 - 12:07 AM in Halo 3 / ODST

dude i love headlong..nice pic i @#%$in love it

i would love to make some of my own modded pics

can someone help me if possible because i think pic modding is kinda hard

thanks

#21031 Halo 3 Bridging

Posted by DJG89 on 10 June 2008 - 12:00 AM in H3 Modding

i would do that with u but i dont want to get in more trouble with bungie even more because they are already watching me bc of modding and there starting to do something about it...but if ur bored anytime i might do this with you if im not doing anything...my gamertag is in my sig so ya
    later

#21030 Icy Tower (Ivory Tower)

Posted by DJG89 on 09 June 2008 - 11:55 PM in Modding

ncie imagination man...i certainly wouldnt have though of something that amazing...u should try halo 3 modding once and a while...its kinda complicated but if u know people that have a resigner and could get stuff resigned

well pm if u have any questions about halo 3 modding

later

#21026 DiceGrip Collab

Posted by DJG89 on 09 June 2008 - 11:46 PM in Showoff

well good sigs take time...or if u have really awesome photoshop skillz

can someone please make a signature for me on july 18

thats my birthday

thanks

pm if ur generous and would be nice enough 2 make me a sig

#21021 Davinci Eggs/Walls on Sandtrap {REQUEST}

Posted by DJG89 on 09 June 2008 - 11:38 PM in H3 Modding

i would do this all for you but i have the worst internet and it wont even let my download .map files

so just keep on askin around and ull probably find someone

pm me if u have any guestions

later