•  

• iBotModz CBox

dschu012's Content

There have been 58 items by dschu012 (Search limited from 04-July 23)

Sort by                Order  

#63129 Get any Gamer Pic for free!

Posted by dschu012 on 26 January 2009 - 07:01 PM in Xbox

you have no idea whats so ever do you?
    i have spent more than 8 hours on the xbox fourms and on every other xbox related forum!
    so you dont know so dont post you can look for your self and you wont ever find it !

btw i found the id ( al least 10 hours of searching LOL )
    BestBuy halo 3 picture pack ---> 585707ee
    :)
    this site can help but sometimes it doesnot use the game id for the link it uses titles or something )=

http://www.my360stats.com/tags/gamerpics/\

BTW agian mygamercard.com dose not work as of now )=

Huh. Never not been able to find a pic I was looking for. The ID thing is the same folder as it is stored in on the Xbox, not just some random number, if you were curious on what it was exactly. Nice that you finally found it.

#65395 Get any Gamer Pic for free!

Posted by dschu012 on 06 February 2009 - 10:31 AM in Xbox

nice program but can i use the ntsc images with a pal xbox 360?

yes

#62802 Get any Gamer Pic for free!

Posted by dschu012 on 24 January 2009 - 02:14 PM in Xbox

No, say you had the contents of a con file in a folder, and you wanted to make a con file using the files in the folder.

So for example say you had a left4dead_config.cfg file and a game_instructor_count.txt file in a folder what this program would do is create a con file
    and inject these files into it...

i dunno if i explained it how i have it imagined in my head.
    but i hope you get the basic idea.

Seems pointless to me. Not enough uses for it. Use this if you wanna edit L4D UserSetting files
    http://www.megaupload.com/?d=PS4WY89A

#62794 Get any Gamer Pic for free!

Posted by dschu012 on 24 January 2009 - 01:33 PM in Xbox

Could you make something that builds a con file from the contents of a folder? that would be pretty awesome

I dont understand what you mean exactly. Do you want to add stuff to a CON file that usually isnt in CONs....?

#62570 Get any Gamer Pic for free!

Posted by dschu012 on 23 January 2009 - 12:40 PM in Xbox

seems like a cool app nice if they it had themes that you could do as well :)

You can easily make your own themes. But since they don't store the images for themes online like the do for gamer pictures (for your gamer card) you probably couldn't get real themes.

#62788 Get any Gamer Pic for free!

Posted by dschu012 on 24 January 2009 - 12:14 PM in Xbox

Awesome i just got the adult swim pack ^___^ Mooninites Ftw!

Btw are you working on anything else? Because everything you have made so far pwns.

Nothing for the Xbox. Mostly making something for my own use but its getting to the point where I probably won't be able to finish it because I'm not smart enough.

If you give me any good idea's of something for the Xbox that is possible I might work on it.

#62453 Get any Gamer Pic for free!

Posted by dschu012 on 22 January 2009 - 10:10 PM in Xbox

*Sigh*

This app fails...

Japan and US both have the same publication territory NTSC, which means there is no PAL in that program at all.

If you look at the XML file it is very simple to change it to get games from any region you want. I didn't add them in myself because the file can start to get big quickly.

its good but hard to update

Can AnyOne help find the bestbuy halo 3 picture pack id plzplzplz

Is it really that hard? You just have to find a pic on Xbox Live forums.

#74548 How to mod your halo 3 service tag

Posted by dschu012 on 14 March 2009 - 08:25 PM in H3 Modding

Cool. Never knew that.