Posted 24 November 2008 - 02:40 PM

#2 blacklabelfosho

blacklabelfosho

Impossible is nothing

• Retired Staff

• 520 posts

Posted 24 November 2008 - 04:35 PM

you know what is sad?

since its playstation, what he had left is still salvageable and can still make a blue ray player out of it, or fix up your other ps3 to have 2 side by side HDD's

he "destroyed" it and it can still be used for something...

a 360... if it even gets a little hot, it fails...

wii = 5-11 ages
    360 = 12-16 ages
    ps3 = 17-27 ages
    360 arcade = 28-30
    atari = 31-60
    wii = 65+

#3 Korupt Data

Korupt Data

SoOoO KoRuPtAbLe

• Retired Staff

• 3,503 posts

Posted 24 November 2008 - 05:38 PM

Lol ps3 fanboys are soooo funny... they defend there peice of crap constantly The ps3 isnt a gaming console its a blueray player with gaming features tacked on...

#4 Decatur

Decatur

I went from script kiddie to network engineer

• Retired Staff

• 2,475 posts

Posted 24 November 2008 - 05:41 PM

Ps3 is lame, little to no technical support, so yes, it's componets may last longer, when it does break, it is going to stay broken.
    Most people buy the 360 because of the multiplatform games and or 360 only games.
    Usually most games released come out for all 3 systems, as apposed to specific platforms.
    When the 360 comes out with platform only games, they are epic, have great sales and come out great results.
    The Ps3, not so much. I mean how many custom games are out there for Ps3? 2-4?

#5 Korupt Data

Korupt Data

SoOoO KoRuPtAbLe

• Retired Staff

• 3,503 posts

Posted 24 November 2008 - 06:19 PM

Ps3 is lame, little to no technical support, so yes, it's componets may last longer, when it does break, it is going to stay broken.
    Most people buy the 360 because of the multiplatform games and or 360 only games.
    Usually most games released come out for all 3 systems, as apposed to specific platforms.
    When the 360 comes out with platform only games, they are epic, have great sales and come out great results.
    The Ps3, not so much. I mean how many custom games are out there for Ps3? 2-4?

lol like i said the ps3 is good for everything BUT games :p

#6 blacklabelfosho

blacklabelfosho

Impossible is nothing

• Retired Staff

• 520 posts

Posted 24 November 2008 - 09:25 PM

i dnno if you have heard of final fantasy from the playstation business,
    but its the 2nd best running series (behind mario)

and it is on playstation.

your so called godlike 360 tried to copy what majesty final fantasy has become with a game called infinite undiscovery.

which, mind you, is a pretty good game,
    but its still a cheap rip off of what final fantasy has become.

the xbox has ripped its games from the playstation... if you dont remember the ps1 was out before the origional xbox so all so called multiplatform games that are on the ps3 / 360 originated from the playstation.
    take the grand theft auto series.

360 is better if you want to sacrifice actual gameplay for multiplayer fun, now i have both, and if i wanna play with a bunch of people i know i play on 360

if i wanna play a game that actually takes a thought process i play ps3

ps3 just so happens to have a blue ray player on it. i use it. have you seen blue ray movies? they are fking 10x as clear as your supposed HD cables for your 360.

360 has halo as its claim to fame... you do realize its for pc also right?
    fable is for pc also...

you do realize halo is a game that originated from a game called marathon right? a trilogy of games for the Mac?

360 has to pay for the online experience so of course the multiplayer side of each game is going to be more structured than the campaign.
    the ps3 has FREE online play, and the single player campaign is more focused on.

you so called god system (360)
    is so bad it has to copy its avatar system from one of the weakest systems out there... the wii

360 is becoming a more childish system, and ps3 is for the person who doesn't spend 16 hours a day online with friends making bad momma jokes while building sh!t in a terribly set up forge system.

if you actually want to play the game the way the makers intended it to be played you get a ps3.

if you wanna spend all day with 6 year olds online who just scream their guts out. get a 360.

simple as that.

you do realize the backwards compatibility for the 360 only covers like 50 games for the origional xbox right?

and the backwards compatibility for the ps3 covers all the way back to ps1 games?

you could spend a week with a list of every game exclusive for the ps1/ps2/ps3 reading them off and never finish the list.

take the xbox/360 exclusive list and you could name it off in an hour.

so put your cute little $50 mic back on that mommy bought you while i use the same bluetooth headset i use on my laptop/cell phone for my mic on my ps3. (and it only costed $30 bucks)

suck me. good night. well im going to bed, bc i actually found the game i just beat on my ps3 fun.

your still sitting in forge trying to find ways to still make halo3 fun.
    they added skulls to the god damn campaign to make it harder for gods sake! the game on legendary takes 4 total hours to beat(if your not a nub) ((general estimate.)) (((im sure you and your super cool friends found all the ways to glitch out of h3 to make the campaign that much easier)))

god this so called amazing system still gets the mking ring of death... and you wanna know why? bc the mother fu(ks that made the system didn't realize putting pads on the chips would overheat the god damn system.

o and you wanna know why techinal support isn't so damn high on the ps3? bc when you call playstation... you actually get to talk to a person. not a fking machine.
    take a look at all the videos of people getting pissed off at 1800xboxsucksballs

also... ps3 doesn't need half the technical support your bs 360 does... bc it actually works the way its supposed to.
    you don't have to lay it only on a perfectly flat surface/ not on carpet/ sideways bullsh!t that 360 HAS to have for it to work.

what do you know... ps3 comes out with eyetoy. 360 comes out with their sh!t vision camera... that is only used in like 3 different games...

Edited by blacklabelfosho, 24 November 2008 - 09:29 PM.

#7 Korupt Data

Korupt Data

SoOoO KoRuPtAbLe

• Retired Staff

• 3,503 posts

Posted 24 November 2008 - 10:04 PM

i dnno if you have heard of final fantasy from the playstation business,
    but its the 2nd best running series (behind mario)

and it is on playstation.

your so called godlike 360 tried to copy what majesty final fantasy has become with a game called infinite undiscovery.

which, mind you, is a pretty good game,
    but its still a cheap rip off of what final fantasy has become.

the xbox has ripped its games from the playstation... if you dont remember the ps1 was out before the origional xbox so all so called multiplatform games that are on the ps3 / 360 originated from the playstation.
    take the grand theft auto series.

360 is better if you want to sacrifice actual gameplay for multiplayer fun, now i have both, and if i wanna play with a bunch of people i know i play on 360

if i wanna play a game that actually takes a thought process i play ps3

ps3 just so happens to have a blue ray player on it. i use it. have you seen blue ray movies? they are fking 10x as clear as your supposed HD cables for your 360.

360 has halo as its claim to fame... you do realize its for pc also right?
    fable is for pc also...

you do realize halo is a game that originated from a game called marathon right? a trilogy of games for the Mac?

360 has to pay for the online experience so of course the multiplayer side of each game is going to be more structured than the campaign.
    the ps3 has FREE online play, and the single player campaign is more focused on.

you so called god system (360)
    is so bad it has to copy its avatar system from one of the weakest systems out there... the wii

360 is becoming a more childish system, and ps3 is for the person who doesn't spend 16 hours a day online with friends making bad momma jokes while building sh!t in a terribly set up forge system.

if you actually want to play the game the way the makers intended it to be played you get a ps3.

if you wanna spend all day with 6 year olds online who just scream their guts out. get a 360.

simple as that.

you do realize the backwards compatibility for the 360 only covers like 50 games for the origional xbox right?

and the backwards compatibility for the ps3 covers all the way back to ps1 games?

you could spend a week with a list of every game exclusive for the ps1/ps2/ps3 reading them off and never finish the list.

take the xbox/360 exclusive list and you could name it off in an hour.

so put your cute little $50 mic back on that mommy bought you while i use the same bluetooth headset i use on my laptop/cell phone for my mic on my ps3. (and it only costed $30 bucks)

suck me. good night. well im going to bed, bc i actually found the game i just beat on my ps3 fun.

your still sitting in forge trying to find ways to still make halo3 fun.
    they added skulls to the god damn campaign to make it harder for gods sake! the game on legendary takes 4 total hours to beat(if your not a nub) ((general estimate.)) (((im sure you and your super cool friends found all the ways to glitch out of h3 to make the campaign that much easier)))

god this so called amazing system still gets the mking ring of death... and you wanna know why? bc the mother fu(ks that made the system didn't realize putting pads on the chips would overheat the god damn system.

o and you wanna know why techinal support isn't so damn high on the ps3? bc when you call playstation... you actually get to talk to a person. not a fking machine.
    take a look at all the videos of people getting pissed off at 1800xboxsucksballs

also... ps3 doesn't need half the technical support your bs 360 does... bc it actually works the way its supposed to.
    you don't have to lay it only on a perfectly flat surface/ not on carpet/ sideways bullsh!t that 360 HAS to have for it to work.

what do you know... ps3 comes out with eyetoy. 360 comes out with their sh!t vision camera... that is only used in like 3 different games...

And he had to write all that just to make himself feel better, lmao you ps3 fan boys are all the same you come up with lame ass excuses to make you crappy purchase seem worth while. Dont even get me started on the ps3 ripping off the god damn achievement system and for backward compatibility the ps3 blows plus only the good games are backward compatible on the 360 not all the crap ass stuff 3rd party developed made for the ps2 cuz it was such a simple system to design for. Have fun playing with you "Mature friends" >.> lmao you act as if there are not any little kids on the ps3 which there are and name one damn game on the ps3 that takes "thought" huhhh wtf is that supposed to mean anyway your not supposed to have to think to have fun! and play a game the way the makers wanted you to play it? wtf is that.... modding is fun. and fyi finalfantasy is on the 360 now Bitch. Ohhh and guess what you can play blu-ray disks on a pc omg right O___O its so crazy... you are also stereotyping the whole xbl community as a whole just cuz you had a bad experience you blame everyone. And for the vision cam its mostly used for gamerpics >.> and arcade games (which the 360 has an awesome selection of) And the 360 has NETFLIX which pwns anything the ps3 can come out with soo. In conclusion have fun playing you crap ass system, with your "older" friends. Also sony looses money on every ps3 made btw sooner or later there gonna go the way of sega... ^___^ so yes ill enjoy my system, why? cuz it has the best games, the best community and the best developers ohh and the best Dlc.

ps3pa6.png

Oh and blacklabel i have nothing against you i just hate the way you think lol <3

Edited by Korupt Data, 24 November 2008 - 10:08 PM.

#8 blacklabelfosho

blacklabelfosho

Impossible is nothing

• Retired Staff

• 520 posts

Posted 24 November 2008 - 11:53 PM

dood i got nothing against you either lol.

just the fact that you refuse to understand what im saying.
    360 is a good system... for 12-17 year olds lol.

you do realize that 360 was only bumped forward bc they knew ps3 would steal their sales right?
    and that microsoft tried to buy the rights to the ps3 so microsoft could put their name on it.

thats why ps3 took longer to be released bc microsoft is a power *****.

i have BOTH systems and play BOTH just as much bro.

i just have my 360 for when i wanna play halo 2 with my friends. mainly bc h3 is terrible lol.
    i also have CoD4 for both consoles.

i personally have found online play for 360 less laggy, but more annoying bc you have to deal with people who are just more all around douschbags. you know who im talking about.
    those kids who after every game they call the other team a bunch of noobs and talk trash after every no scope they get. just annoying crap.

ps3 has less assholes, better competition, but its harder to make friends on ps3.

ffXIII is only coming out on 360 bc microsoft again paid off playstation to have it a multiplatform game.
    ff XI was released for 360, but... i dnno if you have played it or not... it sucks lol. its so much better on pc.

mainly my problem is with microsoft and how they are a bunch of assholes and a lot of the people who play on the system are assholes too.
    plus i went through the days of when h3 modding was first started and everyone was such assholes about the whole .con resigner and how you could only use it
    if you were in the "in" crowd lol.

2 guys figure out how to mod h3. tell a couple friends.
    i won't name any names of kids who thought they were cool, but really had nothing to do with h3 modding at all. except for the fact that they were complete kiss asses
    kids like $L!G$T0R/\/\ & $|-|0T$P@RT!/\/
    (names were skewed to protect the retarded)

yes ps3 stole the idea of achievments with their trophies, but look at how they have stepped it up, above 360's basic idea.
    http://www.youtube.c...h?v=nBiOUp22NLs

#9 SmokiestGrunl

SmokiestGrunl

Australian Retired Staff

• Retired Staff

• 3,888 posts

Posted 25 November 2008 - 01:31 AM

I also think the PlayStation is better.
    I only bought the 360 for Halo 3, which epic failed and Crackdown which was a futuristic version of GTA and it got boring fast.

As for the 360 fan boys that are having a cry about Sony ripping off the achievements. Keep having your cry, you can't deny the fact that CrapsoSoft ripped off the Wii's mini people (They didn't even try to make them unique, they look the same as the Wii's people), they also ripped off PS3 with being able to save games to your hard drive.

Microsoft doesn't try to come up with new ideas, they just think "Well if we take everyone else ideas and just through it at our system then we are sure to have everyone".

Even heard the rumor about the Xbox Wii remote rip-off that they are working on.

This battle will continue till people end up shooting each other over this. Its personal preference and my preference is Ps3 because its the best.

#10 Mcmodder♥

Mcmodder♥

I have no friends.

• Banned

• 622 posts

Posted 25 November 2008 - 06:05 AM

wow thanks for all the posts guys did not know this would be an active topic LOL PS3 is s*** ☺

#11 Korupt Data

Korupt Data

SoOoO KoRuPtAbLe

• Retired Staff

• 3,503 posts

Posted 25 November 2008 - 11:09 AM

Lol i <3 you guyz, you have your system i have mine, its all good :p BTW the pc pwns the 360 and ps3 lul

#12 sillybob123

sillybob123

I am a homo.

• Members+

• 541 posts

Posted 25 November 2008 - 11:36 AM

ROFL there games.... get over it people like different things my preferred games console would be outside :S

#13 Lockon

Lockon

"I never asked for this"

• VIP

• 1,896 posts

Posted 25 November 2008 - 01:48 PM

Lol even the army dont like the Ps3.

#14 yungbol

yungbol

Firmware Expert

• Global Mods

• 1,461 posts

Posted 27 November 2008 - 11:41 AM

PS2 shyt on Xbox1 and Xbox 360 shyts on PS3

#15 miinaturvat

miinaturvat

miiinaturvat

• Donors+

• 927 posts

Posted 30 November 2008 - 01:40 PM

I think you are all forgetting the big issue here:

Xbox360 was made by MICROSOFT!

That alone makes it an epic fail. That's right. An EPIC fail. Not just any old fail.

Ok... it's not that bad. :)

Xbox360's are good for online play. But that's about it.

PS3's are gaming machines. That's why they have Blu-ray which hold around 20GB, instead of HDDVDs which are around 8GB.

They have more RAM, a faster processor, a power cable that doesn't look like a brick, and better graphics.

If you want a gaming machine, PS3 is best.

If you want a big, overheating, ugly, made-by-microsoft piece of cheap plastic that you can use to speak to your friends with, buy a TELEPHONE! :D

#16 SmokiestGrunl

SmokiestGrunl

Australian Retired Staff

• Retired Staff

• 3,888 posts

Posted 30 November 2008 - 08:04 PM

I think you are all forgetting the big issue here:

Xbox360 was made by MICROSOFT!

That alone makes it an epic fail. That's right. An EPIC fail. Not just any old fail.

Ok... it's not that bad. :)

Xbox360's are good for online play. But that's about it.

PS3's are gaming machines. That's why they have Blu-ray which hold around 20GB, instead of HDDVDs which are around 8GB.

They have more RAM, a faster processor, a power cable that doesn't look like a brick, and better graphics.

If you want a gaming machine, PS3 is best.

If you want a big, overheating, ugly, made-by-microsoft piece of cheap plastic that you can use to speak to your friends with, buy a TELEPHONE! :D

LoL pwn them noobs

#17 subs_55

subs_55

Defender Of Whatever Needs It Most

• VIP

• 505 posts

Posted 30 November 2008 - 09:19 PM

i don't really understand why everyone gets so worked up over brands. what works for you is great, whats the point in saying that someones OPINION is wrong? how in the hell can a personal opinion be wrong? they both have there benefits and flaws. supporting your favorite is fine but lets calm down here.

the whole point in a free market system is so that the people who make a good product make money, the less fortunate don't. they are both some of the worlds biggest company i think its safe to say that none of them "suck" or whatever just one maybe more favorable then the other.

its as simple as that.

#18 chederz

chederz

Corporal Grade 1

• Members+

• 124 posts

Posted 05 December 2008 - 04:36 PM

Held up a lot better than a 360 would've. I have both, I like my 360 more, but I don't want to be left with nothing when my Xbox breaks again. Xbox is better online, for a small fee, and PS3 is more reliable, so offline games.

#19 blueapplemonster

blueapplemonster

Corporal Grade 1

• Members+

• 108 posts

Posted 30 January 2009 - 09:26 PM

I hate them both :p

Xbox 1 FTW, even though Mircosoft fails.

#20 V3NOM

V3NOM

Sergeant Grade 3

• Members

• 475 posts

Posted 31 January 2009 - 01:16 PM

dang
    that thang just wouldnt break
    ive never had a ps3
    but I already prefer them because of how shiitty the 360 is