• Please log in to reply
    4 replies to this topic

#1 zooyorkdanny

zooyorkdanny

Recruit

• Members+

• 3 posts

Posted 03 June 2013 - 01:43 AM

I recently decided to start modding halo 2 again mainly just for me and my bro to play around with mods its still my game of all time.

But since its 2013 now a lot of the links for mods and maps are dead all over the internet.

So DOES ANYONE know where I can find the mainmenu.map shared map and all that?

I've searched the forums, the internet, and everywhere but I cant seem to find any links still alive any help would be much appreciated!

#2 iBotPeaches

iBotPeaches

General Grade 6

• Owner

• 6,570 posts

Posted 03 June 2013 - 07:35 AM

This would be the site: https://xboxdb.acces.../web/Default.ui

However its currently offline. So give it a few days. Otherwise we will find another.

#3 zooyorkdanny

zooyorkdanny

Recruit

• Members+

• 3 posts

Posted 04 June 2013 - 02:05 AM

THANK YOU!!! I just got on the site and its up so I have them now.

I thought all hope of finding them were lost.

And by the way I'm actually using your Mod program HALO 2 AIO.

Thank you again man!

#4 zooyorkdanny

zooyorkdanny

Recruit

• Members+

• 3 posts

Posted 05 June 2013 - 10:59 PM

OK I got a question when i mod the mainemenu.map where do i put it on my 360 hard drive?

Like do I need to make a new folder on the hd?

I also modded lockout and I'm trying to add it to the map menu I followed a tutorial I found and did everything right but same question where do I put these files on my hd after I mod?

#5 iBotPeaches

iBotPeaches

General Grade 6

• Owner

• 6,570 posts

Posted 06 June 2013 - 06:04 AM

OK I got a question when i mod the mainemenu.map where do i put it on my 360 hard drive?

Like do I need to make a new folder on the hd?

I also modded lockout and I'm trying to add it to the map menu I followed a tutorial I found and did everything right but same question where do I put these files on my hd after I mod?

Mainmenu and lockout are "disc" maps. Meaning, they are NOT DLC, thus they were on the disc. To mod "disc" maps, you need to copy the ENTIRE disc to your modded console. If its modded, this is quite easy. Just rip the disc and drop it into a folder where your modded dashboard can access it.

However, to run these modified XBEs on your x360, you need the hacked xbox compatibility files. These can be found in the "usual places" and will allow this to work. Then once you have the entire disc on your hdd, just find the maps in /maps and replace them.