• Please log in to reply
    8 replies to this topic

#1 iBotPeaches

iBotPeaches

General Grade 6

• Owner

• 6,570 posts

Posted 07 October 2012 - 10:18 AM

I was just thinking back to my first consoles. Surprisingly, my first console was a gamecube. There were others out prior to that, like the N64 but I was not allowed to get one.

Looking back at that thing
    Posted Image

It was one strange box with tiny discs. Some of my favorite gaming memories (Sonic Adventure 2 Battle & Zelda & Super Smash Brothers) were on that box.

I've lost sight of Nintendo because they continue to development games which I honestly don't care for. Bring back any of those 3 games in the prime that they were without any wavy wii bullshit and I'll look at em again.

Next I got a dreamcast. I played crazy taxi & Sonic. Loved that system as well. The memory cards had a LCD screen and I could take care of my Chaos (Sonic) in school.

Just ranting as its been about 11 months since I've played an xbox game worth while. Hell, I successfully paid for a year of Xbox Live without signing on more than 5 times. Hoping for that to change in the upcoming month :p

#2 xDSLx Killer

xDSLx Killer

Private

• Members+

• 42 posts

Posted 07 October 2012 - 11:36 AM

My first console was a PS1 ---> PS2/Xbox ---> Xbox 360 I bought it b4 the PS3 came out. I'm not sure if I would still gotten the 360 if the PS3 was out. I think I would still get a 360 cuz Halo already stole my heart :p The most thing I miss from PS is Spyro and Rachet and Clank, I LOVED THEM :p
    I also had a few handhelds
    Gameboy ---> GB colour ---> GB Advance SP ---> DS lite/PSP
    All the gameboys were mainly played for PokeMon, b4 I modded the PSP I barely touched it. Now I emulate the PokeMon games on PC

#3 fattwam

fattwam

General Grade 2

• Sub-Admins

• 3,979 posts

Posted 08 October 2012 - 04:42 PM

Console
    N64 --> PS2 --> Original Xbox (6 all together) --> Xbox 360 (12 Currently)

#4 D.HeRo♥

D.HeRo♥

MeLo Is TeH ReSpEcToR

• Retired Staff

• 692 posts

Posted 09 October 2012 - 12:12 AM

Mine is nintendo --> dreamcast --> N64 --> PS1 --> Xbox --> Xbox 360 (Only 4 currently :( not as good as twam lol ) still have my original 05 console(still alive and strong with no parts added on to it), along with a jtag, rgh phat, and my slim.

#5 fattwam

fattwam

General Grade 2

• Sub-Admins

• 3,979 posts

Posted 09 October 2012 - 01:37 AM

:rofl: My original 05 console is the only one that still works besides my JTAG's.

#6 iBotPeaches

iBotPeaches

General Grade 6

• Owner

• 6,570 posts

Posted 09 October 2012 - 05:50 AM

My original 05 whatever one, was my JTAG that just broke. Hoping to head back to my parents house and do some magical work so I can have dev & jtag & retail.

I have like 12 normal xbox. I think about 7 are just laying on selves, and only about 3 boot up and 2 are just my parts boards that I take random parts from.

#7 D.HeRo♥

D.HeRo♥

MeLo Is TeH ReSpEcToR

• Retired Staff

• 692 posts

Posted 09 October 2012 - 09:52 AM

i have a dream... to put my 05 console in my xbox originals case.. i shall do it.

It seems like some people got lucky with theirs, and others didn't, I've never had to send an xbox in lol

If it fails after a month of having it.... Your doing it wrong.

Edited by D.HeRo♥, 09 October 2012 - 09:56 AM.

#8 Twis7eD

Twis7eD

Private Grade 2

• Members+

• 89 posts

Posted 09 October 2012 - 08:27 PM

NES, Sega Genesis, N64, Dreamcast, PS1, Xbox, PS2, Xbox 360.

I think I have had a total of 6 original Xbox's. I still own 3. One has a bad drive, but will still occasionally work, one fully works, and one is hard modded.

I've had too many 360's to count. I know it's over 25 because I had 16 at once, at one point. But currently I have 3 working and two with red rings that I will fix when I get back home. I'm thinking of selling my JTAG and buying a RGH Slim at some point too.

#9 blacklabelfosho

blacklabelfosho

Impossible is nothing

• Retired Staff

• 520 posts

Posted 21 October 2012 - 06:16 AM

atari 3600 - nes - sega genisis - snes - n64 - ps1 - xbox - xbox 360 - ps3