• Please log in to reply
    143 replies to this topic

#81 iBotPeaches

iBotPeaches

General Grade 6

• Owner

• 6,570 posts

Posted 09 November 2011 - 09:34 PM

Just checked my email. Uploading some of the responses.

1.PNG

2.PNG

3.PNG

#82 fattwam

fattwam

General Grade 2

• Sub-Admins

• 3,979 posts

Posted 09 November 2011 - 10:57 PM

"Don't be a bitch keep it going nigga"

lol, who was that from :rofl:

#83 xFuryx

xFuryx

Recruit

• Members

• 2 posts

Posted 10 November 2011 - 11:04 AM

IBot, I used to play Kai w/ every mappack I could get my hands on or make every night after school. I too bricked several xbox, but damn was it ever worth it. I have always utilized your site as a resource, and I'm sorry I never contributed. I always enjoyed doing SP-MP conversions, and here s7 and HM gave me that opportunity. Don't forget to give some credit on the HUGE projects that went out the ******* window like CXMP(Or wth ever the Halo 1 custom map delivery system was called.) And remember The Swamp Fox and all the other SparkEdit Era guys who made the first strides? Jesus, I can't believe it's been that long ago. But now 23, I guess that period is over... and it almost seems like modding and customization by the gamers has become so much trouble that it just isn't doable any longer. The community poured more time and effort into those systems custom maps then the Devs ever did... And how did we get thanked? Lawsuits, and a ping limit on the 360s LAN functionality... Maybe when-if- Cxbx emu ever get's completed we could do it all over again virtually on pc with some of our Xbox conn to usb home soldered adapters! HA :] It's been fun guys. You all rocked my world and it was great. LBp xFuryx, I'll see you all on the other side.

Edited by xFuryx, 10 November 2011 - 11:21 AM.

#84 iBotPeaches

iBotPeaches

General Grade 6

• Owner

• 6,570 posts

Posted 10 November 2011 - 03:35 PM

Over Xbox responses.

4.PNG

5 copy.png

7.PNG

8.PNG

10.PNG

#85 gruntmods

gruntmods

Commander Grade 2

• Donors+

• 1,889 posts

Posted 10 November 2011 - 09:49 PM

I really wish I had VIP, it got really hard after you changed the post count req and the donation req.

#86 fattwam

fattwam

General Grade 2

• Sub-Admins

• 3,979 posts

Posted 11 November 2011 - 07:18 AM

SWEENEY.... WHERE IS SWEENEY :cry:

#87 irisonemodder1

irisonemodder1

Recruit

• Members

• 1 posts

Posted 15 November 2011 - 09:05 PM

Wow it HAS been such a long time. This was/is one of the best sites I ever found for modding. Ever since someone spawn raped me in H2 I wanted to learn how to do it. when I found this site everyone was so helpful and willing to teach. I really havent been modding anymore but I will always remember the fun i had doing it. To Peaches if you want to message me i wouldnt mind paying to keep this site up. even though this is a dying art so to speak I would love to help keep the site going.

#88 shadowrckt

shadowrckt

Private

• Members+

• 32 posts

Posted 22 November 2011 - 06:11 PM

i joined this back when H2 modding was awesome (still is in my opinion)...used to comment mainly in the shoutbox... and on live...is it sad i still have all of the programs i ever tried out from these forums on my computer?

#89 iBotPeaches

iBotPeaches

General Grade 6

• Owner

• 6,570 posts

Posted 22 November 2011 - 07:41 PM

i joined this back when H2 modding was awesome (still is in my opinion)...used to comment mainly in the shoutbox... and on live...is it sad i still have all of the programs i ever tried out from these forums on my computer?

Nope, I still have close to 100gb of random H2 stuff. Don't really want to delete it.

#90 .MeLo♥

.MeLo♥

Has been every Staff.

• Retired Staff

• 1,315 posts

Posted 25 November 2011 - 03:39 PM

Brought tears to my eyes as cheesy as that sounds,

All of my prepubescent years were spent on this damn site, whether it was to learn how to mod my level up on halo 2 because i was just too shitty to level up myself, or start making some "Sweet sigs" in GFX with GIMP haha,

This site has brought nothing but great memory, fun times, and lifelong friends from a forum that i never thought i would be a part of in such a big way.

I just want to thank you Peaches, because without this website, 5 years of my life would have been lived like a normal boy instead of a 1337 hacker who stayed in doors all day hahahaha

But in all seriousness man , you created an amazing, fun, and great social empire, but sadly like all empires, this one too must fall.

And damnit peaches, i remember most of my time in the later years was me trying to make an epic signature gift to you that you would actually put in your signature.. Never happened, crushed my dreams many times hahaha

Its been a hell of a time with all you guys, from my oldest friends, to the new kids that have joined the site, you all have my up most respect and always will. Love every single last one of you nerds <3

Love,
    MeLo

PS:

Shoutout to all the kids who have been with me since the beginning, no offense if i forget you , i still love you!
    Blacklabel, Nielssss, Smokiest, AModderGuy, Anarchy, Lax, Deathgrip, Snowmon. TheMasterSnail, Peaches, Legacy, Fattwam, Dying Hero, Cesar, Fatal Error ;).

OH ALSO,

I still play Xbox live quiet a lot, if you want to play with me or have a good ol chat about old times, add me
    GT: Sporas

Edited by .MeLo♥, 26 November 2011 - 05:27 PM.

#91 fattwam

fattwam

General Grade 2

• Sub-Admins

• 3,979 posts

Posted 25 November 2011 - 11:58 PM

MELO :friends:

#92 .MeLo♥

.MeLo♥

Has been every Staff.

• Retired Staff

• 1,315 posts

Posted 26 November 2011 - 02:58 AM

MELO :friends:

My boy! <3

#93 TheMasterSnail

TheMasterSnail

No Timmy Don't Jump!

• Retired Staff

• 461 posts

Posted 26 November 2011 - 01:04 PM

Sad times. This site means alot to me, when i had nothing to do i always had a good group of friends on ibotmodz who made me laugh, help me with modding and defend the site from the constant attack of hackers.

I found ibotmodz from the action reply website, peaches had put his forumer adress in the download info and i had never visited a modding site before. I only got AR so i could get the 4 tanks on coagulation lol. At the time ibotmodz only had 300 or so registerd users but i was hooked and was on the site daily downloading differnt mods and chatting in the cbox/.

The sites popularity grew and grew we had hundreds of posts each day and mods just got more awesome all the time! but i was shite at modding the best i could do was projectile swaps or messing with the campagin maps so i mostly chilled in general discusion and for an unknown reason i became a moderator then eventualy an admin lmao. I spent every evening on the site banning spammers and mocking looser hackers while making the off topic section that extra bit random.

It was alot of fun but all good things must come to an end, i will never forget ibotmodz and all my friends on here you know who you are! You helped make 4 years of my childhood bearable, Thanks everyone. lets keep in contact eh? daveweiser@hotmail.co.uk

#94 .MeLo♥

.MeLo♥

Has been every Staff.

• Retired Staff

• 1,315 posts

Posted 26 November 2011 - 05:28 PM

Sad times. This site means alot to me, when i had nothing to do i always had a good group of friends on ibotmodz who made me laugh, help me with modding and defend the site from the constant attack of hackers.

I found ibotmodz from the action reply website, peaches had put his forumer adress in the download info and i had never visited a modding site before. I only got AR so i could get the 4 tanks on coagulation lol. At the time ibotmodz only had 300 or so registerd users but i was hooked and was on the site daily downloading differnt mods and chatting in the cbox/.

The sites popularity grew and grew we had hundreds of posts each day and mods just got more awesome all the time! but i was shite at modding the best i could do was projectile swaps or messing with the campagin maps so i mostly chilled in general discusion and for an unknown reason i became a moderator then eventualy an admin lmao. I spent every evening on the site banning spammers and mocking looser hackers while making the off topic section that extra bit random.

It was alot of fun but all good things must come to an end, i will never forget ibotmodz and all my friends on here you know who you are! You helped make 4 years of my childhood bearable, Thanks everyone. lets keep in contact eh? daveweiser@hotmail.co.uk

Holy shit man i havent seen you in ages!!
    This topic is bringing back so much nostalgia :(

BTW, this is a perfect topic to show my ongoing quest for peaches love
    http://ibotmodz.net/...peacheswear-it/

Edited by .MeLo♥, 26 November 2011 - 08:28 PM.

#95 TheMasterSnail

TheMasterSnail

No Timmy Don't Jump!

• Retired Staff

• 461 posts

Posted 30 November 2011 - 11:26 AM

Yeah melo i know long time no see hows things been going man?

#96 sergio coda

sergio coda

Recruit

• Members

• 1 posts

Posted 30 November 2011 - 06:43 PM

i was never that active, but i sure remember when i was back when i first registered in 2009, and when i checked my email and saw ur msg, it sure brought back memories,

first post btw, i never really posted, i just looked through the forums :)

Edited by sergio coda, 30 November 2011 - 06:44 PM.

#97 .MeLo♥

.MeLo♥

Has been every Staff.

• Retired Staff

• 1,315 posts

Posted 01 December 2011 - 02:36 AM

Yeah melo i know long time no see hows things been going man?

Dude things are going good! Just going to the university of utah right now and working part time, still playing some video games here and there, just living the life!

What about you dude?

#98 XxCHAOSxXv2

XxCHAOSxXv2

Private Grade 2

• Members+

• 81 posts

Posted 09 December 2011 - 07:02 AM

ibotmodz <3

#99 Rogue Modder

Rogue Modder

Class of 2008

• VIP

• 1,328 posts

Posted 10 December 2011 - 10:40 PM

Nope, I still have close to 100gb of random H2 stuff. Don't really want to delete it.

Never delete that shit. Back it up! :p

#100 TheMasterSnail

TheMasterSnail

No Timmy Don't Jump!

• Retired Staff

• 461 posts

Posted 11 December 2011 - 01:58 PM

Dude things are going good! Just going to the university of utah right now and working part time, still playing some video games here and there, just living the life!

What about you dude?

Great to hear, Woah that university looks amazing on google! I would kill for some video games atm i sold my xbox months ago. im at morgans bay south africa volunteering, blazing on a sunny afternoon, just living the life to brah!