5 replies to this topic

#1 michael iz pro

michael iz pro

Sergeant Grade 2

• VIP

• 355 posts

Posted 17 February 2011 - 07:30 PM

This Was Emailed To Me Yesterday

Subject: Important: Access to the PlayStation®Network and Access to Qriocity™ Services Notice

Important: Access to the PlayStation®Network and Access to Qriocity™ Services Notice Unauthorized circumvention devices for PlayStation®3 system have been recently released by hackers for the PlayStation®3 system. These devices permit the use of unauthorized or pirated software.Use of such devices or software violates the terms of your “System Software License Agreement for the PlayStation®3 System” and the “Terms of Services and User Agreement” for the PlayStation®Network/Qriocity™ and its Community Code of Conduct provisions. In addition, copying or playing pirated software is a violation of International Copyright Laws

.A circumvention device and/or unauthorized or pirated software currently resides on your PlayStation®3 system.Immediately cease use and remove all circumvention devices and delete all unauthorized or pirated software from your PlayStation®3 system. Failure to do so will result in termination of your access to PlayStation® Network and access to Qriocity™ services through your PlayStation®3 system. ====================================================================
    Please note that this is an automated e-mail, so replies to this address cannot be responded to. ©2011 Sony Computer Entertainment Europe.eu.playstation.com http://eu.playstation.com"PlayStation", "PlayStation Network", "PlayStation Store", "PlayStation Home", "PS3", "PSP" and "PS2" are registered trademarks of Sony Computer Entertainment Inc. All titles, content, publisher names, trademarks, artwork, and associated imagery are trademarks and/or copyright material of their respective owners. All rights reserved.Games sold in the United Kingdom are age rated by the independent organisations PEGI and BBFC. To find out more, visit www.pegi.info, www.bbfc.co.uk or www.askaboutgames.com. Age ratings indicate the age for which the game is suitable.If you have PlayStation®Network account you can edit your profile and notification preferences, including unsubscribing, from within your account. Sign In here. https://secure.eu.pl...on.com/sign-in/If you don’t have a PlayStation®Network account and want to unsubscribe, email us here. mailto:unsubscribe@eu.playstationmail.com?subject=Unsubscribe PlayStation®Network, PlayStation®Store and PlayStation®Home subject to terms of use and not available in all countries and languages (eu.playstation.com/terms). Broadband internet service required. Users are responsible for broadband access fees. Charges apply for some content. Users must be 7 years or older and users under 18 require parental consent.Prices, content, promotions and services are subject to change or withdrawal at any time. Content may not be available in all territories.
    [[UUPSOGM-MNA02M-1VJMP-9RE5ZY-8RLF8-T-M2-20110216-da29e211353a50f4]]

Edited by michael iz pro, 17 February 2011 - 07:41 PM.

#2 michael iz pro

michael iz pro

Sergeant Grade 2

• VIP

• 355 posts

Posted 17 February 2011 - 07:44 PM

to be honest i don't really care about play station network but i will be F**Ked if they banned me so i disconnected my Ethernet cable because leaving your Ethernet cable in and not having one PSN account sony still finds away of sending information on what your doing with your console to them

#3 iBotPeaches

iBotPeaches

General Grade 6

• Owner

• 6,570 posts

Posted 17 February 2011 - 08:50 PM

If thats how they want to battle it, then there digging their own grave of the system.

#4 jmdalmighty

jmdalmighty

Admin

• VIP

• 1,242 posts

Posted 18 February 2011 - 05:14 AM

Can't wait untill the csf are running at the level they were on psp then let's see them ban shit.

#5 blacklabelfosho

blacklabelfosho

Impossible is nothing

• Retired Staff

• 520 posts

Posted 18 February 2011 - 08:35 AM

they released a new ToS like yesturday....

i didn't read it bc im a tard, but im sure there was something added somewhere in that 166 pages about custom firmware

#6 Quinn

Quinn

Colonel Grade 3

• Global Mods

• 2,323 posts

Posted 18 February 2011 - 09:14 PM

they released a new ToS like yesturday....

i didn't read it bc im a tard, but im sure there was something added somewhere in that 166 pages about custom firmware

Or maybe like the majority of us, you have better things to do than read 166 pages of legal bull shit?