• Please log in to reply
    32 replies to this topic

#1 iBotPeaches

iBotPeaches

General Grade 6

• Owner

• 6,570 posts

Posted 24 November 2010 - 04:12 PM

Introduce yourself, and say how iBotModz helped you (if it did) over these 4 years :o

I have myself walked hundreds of people through the strangest of errors through msn, aim, skype, teamview, irc, etc. There are tons of people out there that have been helped by the iBotModz community, so I thought this GoodBye / Hello forum would be the place.

#2 jmdalmighty

jmdalmighty

Admin

• VIP

• 1,242 posts

Posted 24 November 2010 - 05:07 PM

I love IBM have been here 3+ years.
    **** the government :£

#3 connorss

connorss

Corporal Grade 1

• Members+

• 127 posts

Posted 24 November 2010 - 05:08 PM

Hey i love ibm and it is one of my favorite sites :D almost been here 1 year.
    live,laugh,love,toke

#4 Randomrocket

Randomrocket

Gunnery Sergeant Grade 2

• VIP

• 796 posts

Posted 24 November 2010 - 05:27 PM

Introduce yourself, and say how iBotModz helped you (if it did) over these 4 years :o

I have myself walked hundreds of people through the strangest of errors through msn, aim, skype, teamview, irc, etc. There are tons of people out there that have been helped by the iBotModz community, so I thought this GoodBye / Hello forum would be the place.

I've been here for maybe a year or two (dont remember exactly)

Love the site, love the people. Gonna miss it :'(

#5 iBotPeaches

iBotPeaches

General Grade 6

• Owner

• 6,570 posts

Posted 24 November 2010 - 05:48 PM

1,121 registrations today.

#6 connorss

connorss

Corporal Grade 1

• Members+

• 127 posts

Posted 24 November 2010 - 06:25 PM

I've been here for maybe a year or two (dont remember exactly)

Love the site, love the people. Gonna miss it :'(

Agreed :'( i remember i came to this site looking for mods and lost interest then stayed for the people

#7 jmdalmighty

jmdalmighty

Admin

• VIP

• 1,242 posts

Posted 24 November 2010 - 06:59 PM

1,121 registrations today.

Lies!!!

#8 iBotPeaches

iBotPeaches

General Grade 6

• Owner

• 6,570 posts

Posted 24 November 2010 - 07:09 PM

We approaching the 16k mark, and now were at 17k.

I accidentally approved all registrations that hadn't been validated, while trying to manual validate some user. Point being we had 16 pages of un-validated users :o

Thats 1,000.

#9 Quinn

Quinn

Colonel Grade 3

• Global Mods

• 2,323 posts

Posted 24 November 2010 - 07:16 PM

#10 gruntmods

gruntmods

Commander Grade 2

• Donors+

• 1,889 posts

Posted 24 November 2010 - 07:28 PM

There are too many to mention, although some include:
    -Teaching me to Softmod xbox 360
    -showing me the latest modding news
    -Teaching me to mod halo 2
    -Giving me the idea for DLC Downloader by making Pre Order My Ass
    I love this site.

#11 REDSTAR 105

REDSTAR 105

Insert Custom Title Here.

• Donors+

• 775 posts

Posted 24 November 2010 - 08:32 PM

Well i came to this site 4 years ago under the name slcdragons105, I stayed here contributing with modding halo 2, until halo 3 came out, i lost interest in halo 2 modding and there was no halo 3 modding yet, i became inactive until about 6 months later, where i re registered under the name REDSTAR 105, and I still come here frequently, I lost interest modding halo overall about 2 years ago and since then I have stayed on this site because of the people, I LOVE THE PEOPLE HERE, I haven't gone a day on this forums without seeing a "no u" or "Babies... like... to... poo... on... Saturdays." We are just awesome, and I would to hate to have to say goodbye to this site.

#12 Slidell

Slidell

IBM Life Support

• VIP

• 2,863 posts

Posted 24 November 2010 - 08:51 PM

I post dumb shit here. Often.

#13 Quinn

Quinn

Colonel Grade 3

• Global Mods

• 2,323 posts

Posted 24 November 2010 - 09:38 PM

Well, for those that don't know me, my name is Quinn. I live in Ontario, Canada. I'm 6'1, 196 pounds. I love football, hockey and lacrosse. I joined Ibotmodz back on the forumer, under the username "zavagnqu". When we moved to the current site, my name changed to XxQuinnzoxX (you'll still find me on many sites with that username), then later I changed it too Quinn. When I first joined, I was 10-11 years old (for those who are too lazy to do the math, I'm 15), could barely spell, and didn't know the first thing about modding. In fact, if memory serves me right, I was referred here by Blacklabelfosho on a different site (S7?). He was so damn patient with me, and all my troubles in trying to softmod my xbox. I was a huge noob, it took us a couple of weeks just to softmod my xbox. From there, I downloaded mods, bitched about my dial-up internet speeds. After a while I started making my own mods. They all sucked. Hard. Enter Xbox 360. By now, I have gained quite a lot of knowledge, but am no where near knowing even all the basics. With plenty of help, I flash my 360 (BenQ) for the first time. Now I do it occasionally for friends with little effort. When it came time to build my first PC, Decatur helped me find parts, and gave general advice. Now I build systems for money, and many members ask me hardware questions. I also have a reputation for custom-fab'ing (fabricating) things. I've gone a long way since the beginning, there is no doubt. In the beginning, my own computer was a Pentium III with a clock speed of 800mgz. Thats 0.8ghz. Now I run a multitude of powerhouse computers.

I have no doubt that without Ibotmodz, I would not have half the knowledge I have today, and would definitely not be the person I am today. Thank you Ibotmodz for many years of good times.

Though, that is not to say there have not been a few tough times, though few and short lived.

Finally, to end this post, I would like to mention a few outstanding members and staff I have had the privilege of knowing. Don't feel offended if you are not on this list ;)
    iBotPeaches
    SmokiestGrunl
    Dark Slipstream
    Decatur
    Dan
    Korupt Data
    Xerax/Dakote/Rogue Modder etc etc
    Slidell
    Justice (Justrec)
    Matty0
    Athrun Zala (Lockon)
    Lostmods
    Gruntmods
    The list could go on for miles, but these are just a few people I think of off the top of my head.

#14 Kurrupted Ninja

Kurrupted Ninja

Corporal Grade 1

• Members+

• 195 posts

Posted 24 November 2010 - 09:45 PM

well i can here in the start of 2008 as an account i dont remember the account name but i know why i came here was how to mod
    i later forgot the account and made a new one GR4Mz7 (which later became Kurrupted ninjas)

im so glad to have meet you all. :D

#15 gruntmods

gruntmods

Commander Grade 2

• Donors+

• 1,889 posts

Posted 25 November 2010 - 05:33 AM

Though, that is not to say there have not been a few tough times, though few and short lived.

Finally, to end this post, I would like to mention a few outstanding members and staff I have had the privilege of knowing. Don't feel offended if you are not on this list ;)
    iBotPeaches
    SmokiestGrunl
    Dark Slipstream
    Decatur
    Dan
    Korupt Data
    Xerax/Dakote/Rogue Modder etc etc
    Slidell
    Justice (Justrec)
    Matty0
    Athrun Zala (Lockon)
    Lostmods
    Gruntmods
    The list could go on for miles, but these are just a few people I think of off the top of my head.

[/center]

I CAN HAZ RESPECT?

#16 connorss

connorss

Corporal Grade 1

• Members+

• 127 posts

Posted 25 November 2010 - 07:23 AM

I post dumb shit here. Often.

agreed?

#17 Randomrocket

Randomrocket

Gunnery Sergeant Grade 2

• VIP

• 796 posts

Posted 25 November 2010 - 09:16 AM

will POMA still work if this site goes down?

#18 iBotPeaches

iBotPeaches

General Grade 6

• Owner

• 6,570 posts

Posted 25 November 2010 - 10:20 AM

yep.

#19 ATTIKIT

ATTIKIT

Private Grade 2

• Members+

• 80 posts

Posted 25 November 2010 - 12:47 PM

I have been such a noob asking questions about the "OG" Xbox on here like 3 years after everyone stopped working on it and got a lot of help from some people just a few I can remember off the top of my head are
    if your not here don't take it personally still love ya lol

Fatal Error
    Peaches (Thanks for sending me the Jewel :p and all the advice over the months)
    slasherking823 (Big Help with XDSL and XDK softmod dash loader)

thank you so much you guys I know I have not been on here in a while due to personal problems lol life kinda sucks but yea I will be on once in a while

Edited by ATTIKIT, 25 November 2010 - 12:48 PM.

#20 nachoman

nachoman

Recruit

• Members+

• 3 posts

Posted 25 November 2010 - 06:02 PM

I think this forum is a really good idea :p ...Umm Anyway not to go off topic...Thanks for whatever it is you all do :) I have no idea since I have not been here very long..But the site looks nice