•  

• iBotModz CBox

Photo

Halo Reach @ E3Today at the Microsoft Press Conference we saw the first demo of the Halo: Reach campaign. It showed four Spartans (perfect for 4 playe

• Please log in to reply
    28 replies to this topic

#21 DarkRuler

DarkRuler

Gunnery Sergeant Grade 1

• Donors

• 602 posts

Posted 17 June 2010 - 03:33 AM

Actually, your wrong.
    It goes:
    Halo Wars --> Halo Reach --> Halo 1 --> Halo 2 (first bit) --> Halo ODST --> Halo 2 (second bit) --> Halo 3

edit- lol, I got mixed up on what games came before, you are right

Edited by DarkRuler, 17 June 2010 - 04:54 AM.

#22 miinaturvat

miinaturvat

miiinaturvat

• Donors+

• 927 posts

Posted 17 June 2010 - 10:42 AM

Actually, your wrong.
    It goes:
    Halo Wars --> Halo Reach --> Halo 1 --> Halo 2 (first bit) --> Halo ODST --> Halo 2 (second bit) --> Halo 3

Actually, you're wrong.
    It goes:
    Halo Wars --> Halo Reach --> Halo 1 --> Halo 2 (first bit) --> Halo ODST --> Halo 2 (second bit) --> Halo 3 --> MW2

:p

#23 Alloyy

Alloyy

Private

• Members+

• 45 posts

Posted 17 June 2010 - 12:41 PM

i dont know why there are so many Cod fans in here that talk shit on this website... i mean if youve ever taken the time to look at the title bar of the webpage it will say ibot modz, but behind it theres a picture of Halo Reach...so quit talking shit and go to Se7en sins or something. your obviosly not worth while here. that means you,Quinn and Slidell

#24 Quinn

Quinn

Colonel Grade 3

• Global Mods

• 2,323 posts

Posted 17 June 2010 - 12:53 PM

i dont know why there are so many Cod fans in here that talk shit on this website... i mean if youve ever taken the time to look at the title bar of the webpage it will say ibot modz, but behind it theres a picture of Halo Reach...so quit talking shit and go to Se7en sins or something. your obviosly not worth while here. that means you,Quinn and Slidell

Fuckin bitch here thinks he has more of a right to be here than I do? Let me tell you something kid, I have been around longer than you even had a inkling of what modding was/is. And Slide posts great shit all the time, most of what I see of you is flaming. You are right on one aspect though, IBM is centered around Halo, but there are many others who are interested in other games.
    ---
    On a lighter note, it would be great if all the Halo games were released for PC, but something tells me that won't ever happen.
    PS. Dan is cool
    PSS. Stay away from Athrun's/Lockon's van. HE HAS NO CANDY!!!

#25 Lockon

Lockon

"I never asked for this"

• VIP

• 1,896 posts

Posted 17 June 2010 - 01:00 PM

****** bitch here thinks he has more of a right to be here than I do? Let me tell you something kid, I have been around longer than you even had a inkling of what modding was/is. And Slide posts great shit all the time, most of what I see of you is flaming. You are right on one aspect though, IBM is centered around Halo, but there are many others who are interested in other games.
    ---
    On a lighter note, it would be great if all the Halo games were released for PC, but something tells me that won't ever happen.
    PS. Dan is cool
    PSS. Stay away from Athrun's/Lockon's van. HE HAS NO CANDY!!!

YOU EAT IT ALL

#26 jmdalmighty

jmdalmighty

Admin

• VIP

• 1,242 posts

Posted 17 June 2010 - 08:06 PM

Alloyy u need to Learn your place you have no right telling people to go to a diffrent site if they enjoy other games halo is dead at the momment and you can't accept people to be playing a game longer than a year or two until reach comes out the halo community is dead. On the other note u should gtfo this site cause clearly all you do is flame

#27 Rogue Modder

Rogue Modder

Class of 2008

• VIP

• 1,328 posts

Posted 18 June 2010 - 03:43 AM

So far the story line is : halo 1-> halo 2->halo odst-> halo reach->halo 3 don't know whare halo wars fits in

Master Chief escaped from reach and found halo, after he had destroyed it? Somethings wrong here.

#28 jmdalmighty

jmdalmighty

Admin

• VIP

• 1,242 posts

Posted 18 June 2010 - 06:48 AM

But there's more then one halo ring right?

#29 DarkRuler

DarkRuler

Gunnery Sergeant Grade 1

• Donors

• 602 posts

Posted 18 June 2010 - 08:31 AM

But there's more then one halo ring right?

there are 7 :)