3 replies to this topic

#1 Quinn

Quinn

Colonel Grade 3

• Global Mods

• 2,323 posts

Posted 16 January 2010 - 12:07 AM

Essentials

FOSE (Fallout Script Extender) - Essentially allows more "advanced" mods to run (Some Will be in the mod list)

FOMM (Fallout Mod Manager) - Basically the "Data Files" on the (stock) Fallout Launcher, but on steroids (ie, makes your mods work better together)

G.E.C.K. (Garden of Eden Creation Kit) - Bethesda's SDK that they released to the public, good for basic mods, but you will need more utilities if you want to get serious.

More coming soon (ie, when I get out of bed (and off my laptop) and onto my desktop (which has Fallout 3 installed)

Great Mods

Enclave Commander (Requires FOSE) - A mod that lets you call in ground support (vertibirds drop off either US Army Troops, Brotherhood of Steel, Brotherhood Outcasts or Enclave troops, your choice) and call in air support (Orbital Strikes, Vertibird Air & Missile Strikes, Or your own personal Vertibird)

FOOK2 - Fallout Overhaul Kit 2 - Way to many features to list, a simply outstanding mod.

(This page will be updated when its not 1am, and I'm not on my laptop) (links for all mods coming soon, and many, many more mods coming soon, also authors names will be included in the next update)

#2 slasherking823

slasherking823

Corporal Grade 1

• Members+

• 152 posts

Posted 16 January 2010 - 12:08 AM

cool

#3 lostmodz26

lostmodz26

I am lostmodz26.

• VIP

• 1,153 posts

Posted 16 January 2010 - 04:42 PM

Wow, I just got back from WalMart with my copy of Fallout 3 GOTY for PC, and I just happen to see this thread.

#4 Aaron1093

Aaron1093

Private

• Members+

• 33 posts

Posted 14 February 2010 - 05:53 PM

G.E.C.K. (Garden of Eden Creation Kit) - Bethesda's SDK that they released to the public, good for basic mods, but you will need more utilities if you want to get serious.

FOOK2 - Fallout Overhaul Kit 2 - Way to many features to list, a simply outstanding mod.

G.E.C.K+FOOK2=FTW