12 replies to this topic

#1 halo3

halo3

Gunnery Sergeant Grade 1

• Members+

• 571 posts

Posted 14 October 2009 - 08:47 PM

Made by ReconIII and Tylerbata
    After many tries i think ive found the best way to beat endure. First do it on lost platton, then you have 2 things you can do.
    One you can grab 2 choppers then 2 of your 4 people get in then and then get a wraith, to get the wraith you use the same glitch as the glitch 2 drive an anti-air wraith on halo 3 then have the other two people get into the wraith. Then you head over to the circle park area on the side of the map: http://www.bungie.ne...fileid=97643389
    Two you grab 4 choppers and get in them, then go over to the same area of the map and sit there because that forces all ground enemies to walk around 2 that ramp to get to you. So then you just focus all your fire in that direction.
    Combined with both these you always need 2 get a spartan laser to knock out the far wraith, and then just use the choppers, or choppers and wraith to knock out the closser wraith.pic: http://www.bungie.ne...fileid=97648174
    if you want my opinion ive found that the second way is better becasue we went into the fourth set with over 20 lives and over 1 mill points, also when ur in the wraith you can't leave it or it will blow up and also if you die in it it can be a huge mess to get anouther 1
    ps lol plz + rep :thumbsup:

Edited by halo3, 14 October 2009 - 08:49 PM.

#2 iBotPeaches

iBotPeaches

General Grade 6

• Owner

• 6,570 posts

Posted 14 October 2009 - 08:49 PM

Choppers no longer count towards leaderboard points. Nope, bad idea.

Alpha Site is the easiest no doubt. There is only 2 drop down areas, no snipers and no wraiths. You get a shotty, sniper and rockets with ammo. 6 health packs, and 2 ammo recharge areas.

#3 yungbol

yungbol

Firmware Expert

• Global Mods

• 1,461 posts

Posted 14 October 2009 - 08:54 PM

Nope the easiest is def Lost Platoon, just camp the building work so easily.

#4 halo3

halo3

Gunnery Sergeant Grade 1

• Members+

• 571 posts

Posted 14 October 2009 - 09:00 PM

Alpha Site is the easiest no doubt. There is only 2 drop down areas, no snipers and no wraiths. You get a shotty, sniper and rockets with ammo. 6 health packs, and 2 ammo recharge areas.

uh read the title again.... Best Way To Get ENDURE not best way to get the most points and with alpha site ur okay against most stuff but not wiht a cheiften or hunter. With this once we got set up we rarely died the only realy time some1 died is when they left where we were, like here u can just easily mow anythign down or shoot it down, dude all ground enimes have 2 walk to the ramp to get by you so every1 can easily concentrate ur fire right on them, and also u have 3 other ppl in choopers with u, so thats whay this is the best way for endure :p lol

Edited by halo3, 14 October 2009 - 09:02 PM.

#5 miinaturvat

miinaturvat

miiinaturvat

• Donors+

• 927 posts

Posted 15 October 2009 - 06:06 AM

We found that having one guy in the centre building taking out wraiths with teh laser, while the other 3 either are all in choppers or 1 in chopper and 2 in warthog works quite well.

31 lives after set 4, and around 1.2 million points :D

But whenthe drones appear, a chopper had to go up and help the guy in the middle.

It was over in around 2 hours :)

#6 mr slave

mr slave

Apprentice Grade 2

• Members+

• 21 posts

Posted 15 October 2009 - 07:56 AM

thanks ive been having trouble with this achievement

#7 halo3

halo3

Gunnery Sergeant Grade 1

• Members+

• 571 posts

Posted 15 October 2009 - 04:45 PM

thanks ive been having trouble with this achievement

yeah np lol tell me how it went

#8 halo3

halo3

Gunnery Sergeant Grade 1

• Members+

• 571 posts

Posted 15 October 2009 - 04:56 PM

We found that having one guy in the centre building taking out wraiths with teh laser, while the other 3 either are all in choppers or 1 in chopper and 2 in warthog works quite well.

31 lives after set 4, and around 1.2 million points :D

But whenthe drones appear, a chopper had to go up and help the guy in the middle.

It was over in around 2 hours :)

yeah thats simmilar to mine exect that see with my strategy it rocks no matter who your with, becasuse see all the enemys have to walk over to the ramp and u can easily concentrate all ur fire and completely kill every1

#9 miinaturvat

miinaturvat

miiinaturvat

• Donors+

• 927 posts

Posted 16 October 2009 - 04:04 AM

Posted Image

see all the enemys have to walk over to the ramp and u can easily concentrate all ur fire and completely kill every1

...except when the drones arrive :D

#10 halo3

halo3

Gunnery Sergeant Grade 1

• Members+

• 571 posts

Posted 16 October 2009 - 09:16 PM

Posted Image

...except when the drones arrive :D

are u kidding lol no its so easy 2 take out drones just couple of shots and they're dead + ur all together

#11 superstud101

superstud101

Recruit

• Members+

• 4 posts

Posted 19 October 2009 - 12:23 PM

yer your rite there i done it last nite and it was easy had 22 lives when the achievement popped and then we just ended the game.

#12 halo3

halo3

Gunnery Sergeant Grade 1

• Members+

• 571 posts

Posted 19 October 2009 - 03:16 PM

yer your rite there i done it last nite and it was easy had 22 lives when the achievement popped and then we just ended the game.

cool :thumbsup: wait did u use my stratagy :huh:

#13 superstud101

superstud101

Recruit

• Members+

• 4 posts

Posted 20 October 2009 - 07:16 AM

cool :thumbsup: wait did u use my stratagy :huh:

Yer i did it with yours first with the misses and two mates. It was all good then did it for my son using iBotPeaches way and it was still easy but i had a good team, i think if you have a noob on your team you should follow halo3's guide but if you have a good team and like the challenge id say to do iBotPeaches way cos its way more of a "YES BOI GET IN THERE" moment :thumbsup:

Edited by superstud101, 20 October 2009 - 07:19 AM.