• Please log in to reply
    4 replies to this topic

#1 michael iz pro

michael iz pro

Sergeant Grade 2

• VIP

• 355 posts

Posted 31 August 2009 - 03:19 PM

Note To Everyone Stop Taking My Rep Down Yesterday i had Six Now i have 3 :( This is 100% My Tutorial

Everything You Need Ill Provide in This tut with a 1 Instant Click Download

THINGS NEEDED

1.HACK The Most Important File Contains 5 images and a .bin file
    2.PSP Oficial Firmware 5.03 Just incase you have 5.00 installed update to this firmware anything below 5.50 works with this hack
    3.5.03 Gen A Custom Firmware Needed to play backup.iso's Download from the net
    4.CXMB + 12 Custom theme files .ctf's
    5.WinRar 3.80 PRO

My Brother Georgy he is 13 and he has a white PSP Slim he got for xmas 2008 it said on the box PSP 2000 but little did we know he was so unlucky he picked up a PSP 2000 With a 3000 Motherboard :( the other day i figured out how to hack it so i thought i should up it

Turn On your PSP go to system Settings if it says 5.00 or anything below 5.03 then please download number 2 first when its finished continue Reading
    Basically You Download Number 1 Then Extract it i posted Winrar just incase no one has it you put the "ChickHen" folder in "PSP Mem Stick Root>PICTURE" and the "h.bin" in The Root of You Memory Stick If you dont know what the root is basically as soon as you put your usb cable in or connect it just by Memory Stick that folder drop the "h.bin" there

Here is The Tricky bit (this is were i talk more about the hack) Basically the picture trigger the "h.bin" that hacks your psp you need to have it in order so "ChickHENa.gif" at top at "ChickhHENd.gif" and "Slim.tiff" will be right at the bottom all in that PSP>PICTURE>"ChickHEN" folder this is my tip so you do it right 1st time before you open the chickHen folder in PICTURE's Hold Down the Down Arrow On The PSP then tap and then hold down X (if it dont work it will freeze nevermind you can restart it again)Keep Doing it until you get a Green Screen that what colour my brother got if you get any other colour you know because it says in system settings it should have some extra text after 5.03 if thats there read on or continue doing the picture glitch

Stop dont get to excited you havent hacked it yet you have put it in a state so it can run homebrew not iso's :( not yet dont worry it will :)
    download the 3rd file Gen A Custom firmware OFW means Official Firmware CFW means Custom Firmware the differece is that CFW allows Seplugins for cool stuff and you to play iso's and alot more while OFW limit's everything of brought to you by sony open the 2 folder navigate and open "LAUNCH-ME.exe" if you dont kno what psp version PSP 3000 has the sony logo on the left under it in mode click full then in psp install yes and navigate to your Drive where your USB/Memory Stick connected then Click Start it will say done give it 2 more secs then disconnect it

know go to back on to your psp in the game folder it should have 3.60 Custom Firmware Enabler when you click it It should pop up and look like this
    Posted Image click "flash and start" when its done it should reboot to your XMB

Congrats you've just hacked you PSP-2000-3000 motherboard you can check system settings>system information if it looks like this then it is hacked Posted Image you will realise that in the root of your mem stick youll have a file called "egg.bin"
    dont delete that and by the way if you turn off your psp it will go back to normal so i reconmmend you keep them pics in you can put it on standby but not full hold down power switch off :( ill post a tut when its fully hacked

What i have also added is 12 .ctf's .ptf stands for playstation theme file so .ctf stands for custom theme file i put really good ones and you cant use 4.00 or 5.00 .ctf with it you can use 5.00 .ctf's only if you use the converter that i have provided ok

Somesitees Needed
    pspisoz.com for games download
    psp-hacks.com for hacks
    For more PSP 5.00 themes you can convert to 5.03 GEN-A

Edited by kidhitman, 31 August 2009 - 03:31 PM.

#2 lostmodz26

lostmodz26

I am lostmodz26.

• VIP

• 1,153 posts

Posted 31 August 2009 - 03:24 PM

Great tut, +REP

#3 miinaturvat

miinaturvat

miiinaturvat

• Donors+

• 927 posts

Posted 02 September 2009 - 11:08 AM

It may be your tutorial, but you did not discover the exploit, and I'm pretty certain you didn't make the files yourself either.

Give credit where it is due!

but still. Nice tutorial :D

#4 michael iz pro

michael iz pro

Sergeant Grade 2

• VIP

• 355 posts

Posted 03 September 2009 - 10:42 AM

finally thanks more positve than negative feedback

#5 LeBron James

LeBron James

Recruit