• Please log in to reply
    79 replies to this topic

#41 USSR

USSR

Private

• Members+

• 46 posts

Posted 03 June 2009 - 09:15 AM

You're observant. Now let's get back to the topic please.

I believe you missed one.

You may not use profanity. It is unprofessional and offensive and will not be tolerated. We have word filters in place for the most vulgar terms. Circumventing those word filters will result in punitive action.

#42 gabe_k

gabe_k

Corporal Grade 2

• Donors+

• 360 posts

Posted 03 June 2009 - 09:19 AM

I believe you missed one.

I saw. You were pulling the rules to attempt to support your flaming and derailing of the thread.

We require all posts to be positive, constructive, and on topic. We may delete individual posts that could ruin a good topic thread.

#43 SotG Caboose

SotG Caboose

TheMasterSnails Pimp!

• Donors+

• 827 posts

Posted 03 June 2009 - 09:19 AM

Four pictures that actually work is better than two using a poorly made app. Your an ignorant child USSR, GTFO.

#44 USSR

USSR

Private

• Members+

• 46 posts

Posted 03 June 2009 - 09:23 AM

Four pictures that actually work is better than two using a poorly made app. Your an ignorant child USSR, GTFO.

And what will you do?
    I understand that 4 is better than two.
    That still doesn't give him the right to charge others.
    Oh and btw I wasn't "flaming" you need to correct yourself.

#45 gabe_k

gabe_k

Corporal Grade 2

• Donors+

• 360 posts

Posted 03 June 2009 - 09:26 AM

And what will you do?
    I understand that 4 is better than two.
    That still doesn't give him the right to charge others.
    Oh and btw I wasn't "flaming" you need to correct yourself.

You were insulting me and claiming that DEEhunter "OWNED" me with an app that merely copy and pastes images. If you don't want to that flaming then go a head, but it's still not contributing anything to this thread.

#46 USSR

USSR

Private

• Members+

• 46 posts

Posted 03 June 2009 - 09:30 AM

You were insulting me and claiming that DEEhunter "OWNED" me with an app that merely copy and pastes images. If you don't want to that flaming then go a head, but it's still not contributing anything to this thread.

When did I say that he owned you?
    Pics or it didnt happen. And being that your VIP you shouldn't be trolling around flaming in this thread. You need to be representing this site but you are not.

#47 gabe_k

gabe_k

Corporal Grade 2

• Donors+

• 360 posts

Posted 03 June 2009 - 09:39 AM

When did I say that he owned you?
    Pics or it didnt happen. And being that your VIP you shouldn't be trolling around flaming in this thread. You need to be representing this site but you are not.

"Pics or it didnt happen" you say? Alright here you go:

Your original post:
    Posted Image

Which you edited 2 minutes prior to your most recent post to say:
    Posted Image

Pics. It did happen.

Also, I am contributing to this site by offering an exclusive service which you and DEEhunter chose to insult, and which I chose to respond to.

Edited by gabe_k, 03 June 2009 - 09:40 AM.

#48 T3A guy

T3A guy

:)

• Members+

• 1,191 posts

Posted 03 June 2009 - 09:55 AM

Pffffffffff and your a VIP

LOL, he didn't cirumvent the filter.

Thats what Rogue did.

#49 iBotPeaches

iBotPeaches

General Grade 6

• Owner

• 6,570 posts

Posted 03 June 2009 - 10:35 AM

Honestly, its 1 dollar. He's not charging 20 bucks.

Its 1 dollar to prevent every living modder to ask for one.

Stop complaining about the charge and what not. I'll start banning now.

#50 yungbol

yungbol

Firmware Expert

• Global Mods

• 1,461 posts

Posted 03 June 2009 - 11:53 AM

I just cleaned some post, now stay on topic.

#51 gabe_k

gabe_k

Corporal Grade 2

• Donors+

• 360 posts

Posted 03 June 2009 - 12:08 PM

Honestly, its 1 dollar. He's not charging 20 bucks.

Its 1 dollar to prevent every living modder to ask for one.

Stop complaining about the charge and what not. I'll start banning now.

Thank you.

Who said the 4 images are guaranteed? Also, if you where to do it manually then you would be able to create the dashboard tileing and the trip of the guide tab also. So anyone can do this. Gabe k is pitiful doing something like this.

I said they're guaranteed to work. Because they are.

#52 Quinn

Quinn

Colonel Grade 3

• Global Mods

• 2,323 posts

Posted 03 June 2009 - 12:31 PM

Do you only take paypal?

#53 gabe_k

gabe_k

Corporal Grade 2

• Donors+

• 360 posts

Posted 03 June 2009 - 03:50 PM

I think so. I don't have any other way to receive payment.

#54 DEEhunter

DEEhunter

Corporal Grade 2

• Members+

• 228 posts

Posted 03 June 2009 - 05:53 PM

Doing this kind of thing has been easy. All you are doing is editing the .png files and you change the trim from 0-2. Your are truly pitiful for doing something like this. Charging any amount of money for something as simple as this. Keep your chump change and your little noob service. I'll stick to doing such a simple and tedious task like this for myself. But its not like there is any benefit to changing your theme. From what I see, all the little chores you try to do for people is just an attempt to get attention and respect. Doing all the little dirty work that no one needs, trying to take credit for something you did little or no work in, and now charging money for a tedious task as an attempt to make yourself look like a professional. I don't know where you think this will take you, but it will be entertaining to watch.

#55 mtwomg

mtwomg

Private Grade 2

• Donors

• 84 posts

Posted 03 June 2009 - 06:44 PM

Charging $1 is not money, it's a fee to prevent everyone from asking.

Go get your account hacked again.

#56 DEEhunter

DEEhunter

Corporal Grade 2

• Members+

• 228 posts

Posted 03 June 2009 - 07:10 PM

That won't be happening.
    64 bit password.
    Yeee

#57 gabe_k

gabe_k

Corporal Grade 2

• Donors+

• 360 posts

Posted 03 June 2009 - 08:07 PM

Doing this kind of thing has been easy. All you are doing is editing the .png files and you change the trim from 0-2. Your are truly pitiful for doing something like this. Charging any amount of money for something as simple as this. Keep your chump change and your little noob service. I'll stick to doing such a simple and tedious task like this for myself. But its not like there is any benefit to changing your theme. From what I see, all the little chores you try to do for people is just an attempt to get attention and respect. Doing all the little dirty work that no one needs, trying to take credit for something you did little or no work in, and now charging money for a tedious task as an attempt to make yourself look like a professional. I don't know where you think this will take you, but it will be entertaining to watch.

I'm building these CON files MYSELF, get that through your fucking head. Stop being so ignorant and get out of my thread. This is my work and I can do what I want with it. I'm reminded of when you sold models to epsilon. This is my fucking thread and my fucking themes, this is all mine and I'll do whatever the fuck I want with it you silly little Halo kiddie :)

#58 DEEhunter

DEEhunter

Corporal Grade 2

• Members+

• 228 posts

Posted 03 June 2009 - 08:14 PM

I'm building these CON files MYSELF, get that through your fucking head. Stop being so ignorant and get out of my thread. This is my work and I can do what I want with it. I'm reminded of when you sold models to epsilon. This is my fucking thread and my fucking themes, this is all mine and I'll do whatever the fuck I want with it you silly little Halo kiddie :)

You cannot make the containers your self and get them working on the xbox. You can only modify a theme that exist so you are not making them from scratch. I didnt sell the models to epsilon. He traded a game with me. And this isnt all yours. The creator of wxtheme did this before. Many times. But there was never a reason for changing someone's theme. The *work* you are doing is just the unoriginal tediousness that no one else wants to do because it doesnt benefit you. This has been done before. And your making chump change for it.

#59 gabe_k

gabe_k

Corporal Grade 2

• Donors+

• 360 posts

Posted 03 June 2009 - 08:16 PM

You cannot make the containers your self and get them working on the xbox. You can only modify a theme that exist so you are not making them from scratch. I didnt sell the models to epsilon. He traded a game with me. And this isnt all yours. The creator of wxtheme did this before. Many times. But there was never a reason for changing someone's theme. The *work* you are doing is just the unoriginal tediousness that no one else wants to do because it doesnt benefit you. This has been done before. And your making chump change for it.

Do you have ANY proof at all that I modify containers and am unable to create my own?

#60 DEEhunter

DEEhunter

Corporal Grade 2

• Members+

• 228 posts

Posted 03 June 2009 - 08:18 PM

Do you have ANY proof at all that I modify containers and am unable to create my own?

You can create con files. But you cannot get custom themes without editing one that is already made. This has been proven. Ever since microsoft can detect what theme you are running(from sweep stakes) they have indexed all of there themes.