SUPPORT TOPIC File Information
- Submitted: Feb 19 2010 04:59 PM
- Last Updated: Oct 18 2011 06:42 PM
- File Size: 4.46MB
- Views: 13309
- Downloads: 3,283
- Approved by: Decatur
- Approved on: 19 November 2011 - 01:59 PM
- Author: CraigChrist8239
- Version: 184.108.40.206
Download My MPDATA Editor4 Votes
This program allows you to edit almost anything from your challenges, perks, killstreaks, medals, etc.
- 220.127.116.11 - Seen in this vid.
- 18.104.22.168 - Fixed Custom Class 1 named as Custom Class 10. Fixed days being written as minutes and vice versa. Fixed Custom Class 5 editor. Fixed some security issues.
- 22.214.171.124 - Increased speed by 50%. Reduce size by 1MB. Fix things wrong with sending me messages.
- 126.96.36.199 - Added killstreaks to the item list. Also added harriers to the killstreak editor.
- 188.8.131.52 - Added some small features. The most notable is the new "Unlock Everything" button.
- 184.108.40.206 - Added an "Advanced Class Name Editor". This will allow you to edit your custom class names easily, but still powerfully.
- 220.127.116.11 - Added a custom resigner. It even renames everything. All you have to do is load the ids and its good to go. Also had various bug fixes, such as Class 8 deathstreak and Class 10 camo labels not updating.
- 18.104.22.168 - Fixed some small bugs. Added much needed stability to the program. Also added default and suggest classes to the advanced class editor.
- 22.214.171.124 - Merged all class editors into one tab. Reduced main form coding by 8500 lines of coding. This should significantly reduce loading time.
- 126.96.36.199 - Added PS3 support. That makes this the first modding tool, that I know of, that is multiplatformal.
- 188.8.131.52 - Added secondary camo support and removed the contact me thing because you guys are VERY ANNOYING!!!
Other files you may be interested in ..
0 user(s) are online (in the past 5 minutes)
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users